Thumbs up Hats off to Mikes Bikes (Sacto)

This place kicks ass. Great stock, selection and the staff is top notch. We went to Sacto but there are (I believe) 4 stores in the bay area too.

http://mikesbikes.com/page.cfm?pageID=201

They spent a bunch of time re-fitting Mrs MT yesterday for a new stem, warrantied her tires even after I suggested we should pay for them (I could only argue so hard), have consistently helped us out w/a bunch of smaller maintence questions for both our bikes, and seem to consistenly have killer prices.

Mrs MT bought her stumjumper there last year and they price matched a week after we bought the bike. 5 years worth of tuneups and standard service were $100 extra w/ the bike purchase and turnaround time has been quick as can be.

Mrs MT will be dropping off a 6er when she picks up here bike this week.

Thanks! if any of the employees read this! That's all.
    Last edited by madturtle; 12-15-2008 at 03:41 PM.
    A good friend would come bail you out of jail. A great friend would be sitting next to you saying..."but damn that was FUN"

I think that there are 8 mikes bikes in Cali all together! When I went to SanFran to get my visa for France I made sure to check out local bike shops and sure enough mikes bikes was really cool. I bought myself and a friend a pair of capo mikes bikes socks! The dudes were super rad and chill to talk to! I love sharing cycling love. Not to mention SanFran is full of cool fixies and mag wheels. Yeah Mikes Bikes. I know that if I ever go back to Cali (which i will and probably to ride) I will get Mikes Bikes assistance if needed!

Hopefully you can pull yours & Mrs Ts skis out of storage and make room for the bikes
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.