Volkl Wall? is it worth if u have already the bridge?

Hey,
    I am thinking of buying the wall binded with the griffon but i already have the bridge binded with the marker.

If i ski with the wall, will i see big difference on the freestyle and groomed part?
    or it will be similar to the bridge?

i have a karmas and ive ride some park runs with the walls and i gotta say they work really well and they stomp almost everything even switch! they are pretty soft for my, they work good as well on the groomers. ive never ride with the bridge but unless you are a park rat and you hit huge spins there's not gonna be a big difference. if you want to stay in the park all day long get the walls, if not i think the bridge is a great choice
    ironicly im considering buying the bridge with a griffon, so may you tell me how the bridge works in pow and groomers?haha thnx

Yes the wall is a completely symmetrical park ski. Great ski too, awesome if you ride switch or jib a lot
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

dear god, what have we become?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by navolo View Post
    i have a karmas and ive ride some park runs with the walls and i gotta say they work really well and they stomp almost everything even switch! they are pretty soft for my, they work good as well on the groomers. ive never ride with the bridge but unless you are a park rat and you hit huge spins there's not gonna be a big difference. if you want to stay in the park all day long get the walls, if not i think the bridge is a great choice
    ironicly im considering buying the bridge with a griffon, so may you tell me how the bridge works in pow and groomers?haha thnx
    Yep, the bridge is so so good in pow !! and it really likes short turns..
    It's more like a ski for skiing in tree lines etc.. On the grommed it carves well, but it gets to icy terrain then it's not so good..

Oh, and yeah I am not a park rat, more freeriding.. just spinning 360 and staff.. and not spending the day on the park..
    So I shouldn't go for the wall ?

Quote Originally Posted by oskier View Post
    Yep, the bridge is so so good in pow !! and it really likes short turns..
    It's more like a ski for skiing in tree lines etc.. On the grommed it carves well, but it gets to icy terrain then it's not so good..

Oh, and yeah I am not a park rat, more freeriding.. just spinning 360 and staff.. and not spending the day on the park..
    So I shouldn't go for the wall ?
    yes you shouldn't. if you go off the line more frequently than the park the walls would not response in pow as good as bridge do. moreover you aren't going for big tricks and stuff and you'll be able to do the same tricks with the bridge so..i think you dont need a specific jibbing ski.

thnks for the info by the way. ill get the bridge as soon as i can. hope my info helps you!

so if I do a 360 or 540.. I wont see difference with the wall ?

www.newschoolers.com

You'll fit in MUCH better there.
    Gravity. It's the law.

I got a pair of new in the plastic 4frnt STL 177 id sell ya for cheap.
    Just fucking point it and shut up