Page 62 of 191 FirstFirst ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4758
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    word from non skiing folks i know in kali is that they are getting lotsa snow and seems like y'all in mizzu are doing well also. i have also gathered that this thread is mostly a snowbowl thread but can anyone shed some light on the bc snowpack, particularly in the missions???
    The alpine is somewhat good if you know the line you want, but low down you may just have to hike through some of the brush. As far as Avy conditions check the website, but really there's no decent localized beta, so you gotta dig a pit.

I found it was easier to hike than ski/skin through the dense shit back in February. I don't think they've received all that much snow to make it any easier at the low elevations since my visit.

Hey ya'll

We have one spot open tor a bell lake yurt trip next weekend. Looking to fill asap. Contact me for details

Fuck YeaH! Cody Temple National Champion! & Landon as well. The Missoulian sucks! Page 4 WTF!

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by senior researcher View Post
    Fuck YeaH! Cody Temple National Champion! & Landon as well. The Missoulian sucks! Page 4 WTF!
    Yeah baby, a homegrown, 2nd generation, freestyle skiing Snowbowlian brings it. El numero uno.

Way to go Cody!
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Sweet Corn skiing on Griz, though the lower Chute is getting ever more in need of precision on the skier's part.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

hey everyone, have a 1 day snowbowl voucher left. I'm thinking a 12-pack would be a fair trade if anyone wants it.

Anyone up there today?

Sent from my DROID2
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

april showers@

Bit of a crust up there. My knee was hurting by the bottom of Griz Chute.

This morning wasn't bad!

Sent from my DROID2
    No longer stuck.

Eastbowl
    Spartan
    Paradise
    WhippedCream
    WestRidge
    Griz

Nice afternoon!

This thread is like the Loveland conditions thread- if you don't know, you don't know. Allow me one spam post - TGR has pulled together some sweet prizes for a contest by the maggots, for the maggots:

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ot-POV-Contest

We want to do it again next year, but we really need participation from all of you guys this year to get it off the ground. This season's contest is not limited to footage from this year- go back into your archives and pull out your sickest stuff. Or best beaters.

yahoo for one more day of lift access corn snow slushie face shot party skiin'

f the bbq and get some vert!
    thanks snowbowl

Thumbs up

I'll be ride'n GRIZ! Much love to the John Jon crew!

96-97

part I

part II

Awesome footage of Sue's head getting shaved, it was good to see Mattie G. appear suddenly, showing off his freshly shaven pate.

Great stuff.

Got up to the Bowl to hike for some truly awesome evening corn. I think I'll do the same today. West Bowl should be about perfect around 6-6:30pm.

Much of the mountain is untouched since the snow Sunday night, though there are some places where idiots, who skied mid day when the snow was soup, kicked loose mad huge rollers. Where no one has skied, it's smooth as a baby's bottom.

edit: Darn it, the clouds are rolling in, that might change things a bit, oh well, it'll be good anyway, hopefully.
    Last edited by Rasputin; 04-20-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Bump
    I need a new roommate starting June 1. Would love it to be a maggot. Pm me if interested.

Got a cl ad back up: http://missoula.craigslist.org/roo/2992081176.html

Sent from my DROID2 using TGR Forums
    Last edited by stuckathuntermtn; 05-02-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    No longer stuck.

dream factory, further and the lil' smokies at the wilma friday october 26!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/274071772711147/

Well, we have received our first cock tease of frozen precipitation in the hills. Boy that dampness really chills you to the bone, but it's better than all the smoke.
    I just turned the heat on, yay!
    No longer stuck.

Community Pint Night @ the Southside Kettlehouse Wednesday Oct.17th 5-8pm. Come watch past films from TGR and get stoked for the release of 'Further' & 'The Dream Factory'on Oct. 26th. Pick up tickets to the double premier event ($12.00 cash only) while drinking local brew.

Roll call for TGR double feature tomorrow night + little smokies at the Wilma. I will be tabling for Aerie, come say hi!

Sent from my DROID2 using TGR Forums

I'm heading down for it. Which also means I won't get to partake in your truck winching extravaganza - good luck with that.

tonight at the wilma! doors at 6, dream factory at 7 & further at 9:30 with lil' smokies opening and playing intermission...
    The list of raffle gear grows by the day, even by the minute!!!!!
    Who would like to spend a weekend at Yurtski in the Swans while wearing a Mystery Ranch Pack & Patagonia thermal and warming up with a bottle of bourbon and then coming back to Missoula to eat dinner at the Red Bird...it is very possible just buy raffle tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All proceeds go to funding a Himalayan mountain guide to travel to Missoula for a cultural exchange and semester abroad.