Page 63 of 191 FirstFirst ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4757
    Woot woot!!

Sent from my cell phone. no, a cell phone.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

woot woot??
    No longer stuck.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Stuart mountain picked up 14" of heavy wet cement (over 33 percent moisture content) since Friday morning, a perfect base building storm cycle. Expect just LaVelle to open Saturday, I think too much of the precip was rain at the bottom to be thinking about top to bottom for a while.

See you guys Saturday, I'll be the furry giant ahead of you all in line.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Anyone been up on Lolo pass this weekend? Heard it was sleeting on and off up there.

harvested a tree from the top of lolo pass on saturday. prob @ a 12" base. some rain, but mostly snow...wet snow. i had my skis but decided to wait.
    Big skis from small companies at Backcountry Freeskier

Hmmm.....I guess I was wrong, and they'll open Friday, I guess Brad did say they'd 7th (though his tone seemed that he wasn't sure of the date) on the snow phone this past Saturday. i was just expecting it to be moved to the next Saturday because they've been opening Saturday the past couple years. I think they've been doing it so they won't be overwhelmed by both weekday and season pass holders showing up on the first day without their passes.

So it will be on Friday that I'll be looking back at you all, from the front of the line.
    Last edited by Rasputin; 12-04-2012 at 03:32 PM.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Any chance we get the full vert tomorrow? How is spartan not skiable?
    Who wants to ski a lap with me? I don't bite, and you might get to see epic ski remount failure!
    No longer stuck.

Awesome day, no lines. I pity people trying to get down Sunrise Bowl right about now.

I have to actually study for my finals this semester, so I think I'm out this weekend. Maybe next.
    By study, I mean catch up on the reading that I didn't do, of course.
    No longer stuck.

Well, another couple feet and we'll have a whole mountain to ski. Upper Griz was bomber on Sunday. The lower mountain still needs a foot or more to become much more than a rock patch.

Awesome conditions all over Missoula. Pow at snowbowl Friday. Pow at Lolo pass today. More on the way. Fuck yeah.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using TGR Forums

Second that RoooR, Friday was a pleasant smooth surprise. 8" or so of hero snow, with no bumps in the bowls. Excellent coverage 2/3 of the way down the mountain (knowing there are lurkers in the usual spots).

I was hoping they would not open Thursday the 20th and start daily ops Friday, because I get into town Thursday night

Just flew in from Summer in the southern hemisphere and hoping to get out for some resort runs with my mom and looking to get into the backcountry. What are conditions looking like?
    Anyone keen to go for a tour? Local brews for anyone who wants to show a girl around. After years in UT & AK I am realizing I haven't really been out in the backcountry in my hometown... lhs can vouch for me.

I have two weeks to get my ski fix, who wants to play?

it was a fun day at the bowl today

yesterday sure was good at the bowl.
    nordic today, and lots of msla beer.
    hope the radar stays blue near MSX for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Zula View Post
    Just flew in from Summer in the southern hemisphere and hoping to get out for some resort runs with my mom and looking to get into the backcountry. What are conditions looking like?
    Anyone keen to go for a tour? Local brews for anyone who wants to show a girl around. After years in UT & AK I am realizing I haven't really been out in the backcountry in my hometown... lhs can vouch for me.

Hey OLD GUYS!!! This should not go unnoticed! And MissZula, i missed ya by a week - was there last Thursday for bell to bell on area powder skiing and heard it's been getting better and better. Go get you some and I bet there's at least twice as many folks willing to hook you up at the LRI than on some shitty message board

Dammmmm!

Hey there snowbowlers. I'm looking to do a homecoming trip over to Missoula Jan 6th and 7th (Its been 2 years since I've skied the bowl and I miss it a lot). I want to ski on area one day and Crystal the next. Has anyone been up to Crystal lately? What are the conditions like?

I'm already starting to have dreams about the tree skiing and bloody marys!
    Keep your tips up and always remember to unhook your pack from the chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Zula View Post

Check here for the current BC advisory

I must say I'm curious about you Miss Zula, while I do know my way around the Bowl's back country, I am a rather inexperienced, and out of shape person to go hiking with.

I've heard only good things about the BC this year, the snowpack has built up favorably.

I see why people drive 2.5 hrs in the other direction to not deal with the owners, management, and staff of Snowbowl.
    Fuck those people.
    I want my money back.
    No longer stuck.

let's hear the story stuck.
    Big skis from small companies at Backcountry Freeskier

I can barely type or talk to people intelligibly right now, and I need to talk to Financial Aid at the U to see why I don't have any.

The way I feel right now, the place I'm in in my life, I see why a less sane person would shoot up a movie theater. No, I would never do anything like that, but hey, they guy's gonna get free room and boards for the rest of his life and never have to worry about money or a job or bills or skiing or whatever again.

I'm losing grip on myself, here.
    No longer stuck.

I'm sure it's all my fault, somehow, too.
    Logically, the world is not out to get me. I can't actually believe that.
    No longer stuck.

Wish I'd gone up today. Going to lost trail tomorrow which should be good.