Page 40 of 191 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 4757

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Somebody help this guy ^^^^^, I think he's trying to say something.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Quote Originally Posted by MTP0WDERJUNKIE View Post

Noice, sweet crash at the end.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

--------------->

17" overnight at Lookout, 27" in the last 24.

Ski free at Lookout Wed,Thur,Fri with a pass from any ski area.

snowbowl being closed on tuesday (and soon to be wednesday) is moronic and is also driving people to ski lookout. good one. they will never learn.
    Big skis from small companies at Backcountry Freeskier

this edit is dec-jan. i've got a lot more (and better footage) that i need to edit.

Big skis from small companies at Backcountry Freeskier

Quote Originally Posted by mtskier View Post
    this edit is dec-jan. i've got a lot more (and better footage) that i need to edit.

good stuff right there.

Looks like it was a bad strain. Got the go ahead to ski groomers and not fall. 6 weeks pt. I am so relieved.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Good news Stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by mtskier View Post
    snowbowl being closed on tuesday (and soon to be wednesday) is moronic and is also driving people to ski lookout. good one. they will never learn.
    Moronic? I'm pretty sure it's because it makes good sense financially.

Happy powder Wednesday.

If that makes sense financially, then Missoulians are a bunch of fucking fags. Does closing right before spring break make sense financially, as well? If they're going to charge almost $500 for a STUDENT season pass, they can keep the fucking mountain open during the week.
    This kind of shit just doesn't happen in many other regions. I'm gonna pretty much, or even actually, have Tuesday's as Thursday's off in the very near future.
    Who wants to lend me their backup touring settup and take me with them?
    No longer stuck.

still soft up there and great stoke mtskier

- and :stuck: it was $45somethin for a student pass when there was snow on the ground last fall, at $40 a day pass that's less than a dozen ________________/ What are you bitching about?

If that makes sense financially, then Missoulians are a bunch of fucking fags. Does closing right before spring break make sense financially, as well? If they're going to charge almost $500 for a STUDENT season pass, they can keep the fucking mountain open during the week.
    This kind of shit just doesn't happen in many other regions. I'm gonna pretty much, or even actually, have Tuesday's as Thursday's off in the very near future.
    Who wants to lend me their backup touring settup and take me with them?
    If you are looking at it that way, i guess your label fits the whole state as Disco, Lost Trail, Big Mtn, and Bridger all close between the 3th and 10th of April. Only Big Sky holds out till the 24th. Plus, some of them have to close at certain times based upon their leases with the forest service, such as at Big Mtn where Hellroaring Basin has to close early as it is designated grizzly bear habitat. Any how, once the golf courses open in the valley, ski areas cannot compete. Welcome to montana.

Rumor is, that Snowbowl will operate on weekends in April through the 17th.

Stuck, I realize that you are probably in pain (what with your butt, er, I mean shoulder, hurting), but your bitching about the operating dates just shows you to be ignorant of the local climate.

Perhaps, rather than just bash the management online, you could pop a comment in the suggestion box in Snowbowl Lodge. Or, if you want an answer, send Brad and Ronnie an email: info@montanasnowbowl.com.

We are very fortunate to live in Montana and ski at the prices we have available. I just bought season passes for the rest of this year and all of next year at Discovery for $249/Me and my wife, $119/per child (two of my kids) 6 and over. My two kids under 6 ski for free. Dang! That is downright awesome. Sure, I would rather drive 20 minutes up to the bowl, but for great family skiing, it's worth the drive to Disco.

That's great news Rasputin. That will be a hoot to ski into Mid April. Perfect Montana day: Get up and ski, come down and play a round of golf, go down to the river with the kids. All in one day. We are blessed.

yeah, I guess I forgot Snowbowl faces south and is in a warm valley.
    No longer stuck.

Missoulians are a bunch of fucking fags.
    You wonder why no one will ski with you. Grow up.

And then bitch at UM for the ultra-late spring break.

Snowbowl: embrace the ghettoness or let the door hit you in the ass. We won't miss you.

Everyone I talk to is broke and/or doesn't ski and/or doesn't like winter and/or goes to Hawaii or somewhere warm for vacation and/or is a little bitch. If it really isn't economically feasible for the bowl (which I really like) to be open, then there are a bunch of poseurs and whiners in this town. And you all drive to slow.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    You wonder why no one will ski with you. Grow up.

And then bitch at UM for the ultra-late spring break.

Snowbowl: embrace the ghettoness or let the door hit you in the ass. We won't miss you.

Oh, and BTW, it was a sleeper "tall two" inches today, once again the new snow bonded perfectly on the previous snow and left a sublime transition into hero snow; Mt. Dumpy delivers again!
    Last edited by Rasputin; 03-03-2011 at 11:55 PM.

again and again

....and again.....

The dreaded orb, that is in the sky, wounded the snow today. That said, wow, what a day.

Everyone I talk to is broke and/or doesn't ski and/or doesn't like winter and/or goes to Hawaii or somewhere warm for vacation and/or is a little bitch. If it really isn't economically feasible for the bowl (which I really like) to be open, then there are a bunch of poseurs and whiners in this town. And you all drive to slow.
    why'd you move to missoula?

Stuck. I understand how the tuesday closure can be frustrating. I had a few semesters while I was in missoula that I had tues and thurs off from school and it sucked sometimes to not be able to go up there on one of my days off. But, I would quit complaining... at least you didnt move away one season before the best season ever of the bowl basically. And if/ when you go elsewhere you are going to miss the quaintness and awesomeness of the bowl, believe me. Summit county is awesome and all but shit dude id take tuesdays being closed in trade for the crazy amount gapers that are here every weekend from denver and the fucking Texans. And dont be mad at the cautious drivers, ppl driving fast through the mountains in bad weather is scary (I70 shit show).

I didnt really intend to call you out Stuck, I just want you to realize that you are lucky to be able to live in Missoula and you should enjoy it to the fullest. get caught up on your homework load so you can skip on powder days and go play around at lolo pass when the bowl in closed.