Page 73 of 191 FirstFirst ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4757
    Can I pretend to know you?

I think I once asked you if you were training for AK and you said you had no idea what I was talking about.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey2012 View Post
    FYI...Born and raised in E. Msla.
    bwaaah hah hah hah hah, more like Freshman at Griz U visiting on the 6 year plan from a Chicago suburb.

Quote Originally Posted by mtskier View Post
    You don't know me either Sean. Why do you insist that you do? Claiming I'm a trust funder and I sell overpriced crap to rich folks. YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN MY SHOP.

Kindly piss off or come in and shake my hand LIKE A MAN. Or continue to be an angry coward on the internet. On second thought, continue to do the latter. It suits you well.
    Hey you pole-smoking TrustaFuckian, what implores me to "shake your hand" or do anything with you in person in Your New Hipster-Improved Downtown Commercial Bonanza of Upscale Trinketshops?

Jesus christ, it's all marketing to a fuckstick like you isn't it?

"Hi folks, I'm the Backcountry Expert who is New to Town but Still an Expert. Let me outfit you for Backcountry Adventure to suit your Outdoor Lifestyle Image. We also sell expensive racks and rare, poorly built and quite expensive "indie" skis to fill out the vessel of emptiness you'd harbor without all the Hipster Trinkets available Downtown at Your Favorite Tchotchke vendor!"

Jesus, didn't anyone tell you, the Internetz is not reality?

Please threaten me some more, Whatever Your First Name Is & Thanks For Being Obsessed Enough To Ask Someone Else What Is Mine.

Here's what's funny here.

Trus, during ski season I am usually at the Bowl at least 5 days/week. You seem eager to pose here with the idea that you need to meet me in person for this reason or that, none is given but the desire is quite obvious. You've demanded in-person meetings 3x now, each time the demand includes a reference to fighting or kicking my ass.

What's that about?

You really need to know me? If you went to the trouble of asking someone, or many people, what my name is, you probably learned a little about my personality as seen by those who don't know me at all, like you. Rumor, innuendo, or halves-of-stories are great ways to fix your mind on the certain personality you've heard/fabricated, fixed by using the frame of reference that soothes your ego and in the bargain always makes me look inferior.

Since you've determined already that you hate my guts simply because in several satiric comments at TGR I said I find your store a piece of bogus image economy bullshit and think the name is hilarious because it indicates everything that's going wrong with Missoula (short of Tyler Hamilton moving here), and since you constantly have to interject the idea of physical violence, fisticuffs, pugilism, pugnacity, bellicosity I can only conclude that you are a closeted gay man who lusts after me.

Why else always the reference to the physical?

Sorry, Trus, but I'm straight -- and even if I were gay, you'd still be more likely to find me mocking you than chasing you. That's just how it is, Sweet Bro.

Also -- you are aware, I hope, of the idea that in American society, a small business can operate successfully for several generations of family ownership while still being mocked, ridiculed, joked about throughout the town/community where the business operates. You know this, right? You know that you can't control everyone's opinion on Your Glorious Outdoor Lifestyle Outfitter & Lifestlye Clothing Boutique, right? You know that not everyone will have chosen the same name, or the same business model, and could disagree with your choices there, from a pure conversational standpoint. Right?

Imagine Lambros. There you have it.
    Last edited by creaky fossil; 04-22-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    "Hi folks, I'm the Backcountry Expert who is New to Town but Still an Expert. Let me outfit you for Backcountry Adventure to suit your Outdoor Lifestyle Image. We also sell expensive racks and rare, poorly built and quite expensive "indie" skis to fill out the vessel of emptiness you'd harbor without all the Hipster Trinkets available Downtown at Your Favorite Tchotchke vendor!"

Please threaten me some more, Whatever Your First Name Is & Thanks For Being Obsessed Enough To Ask Someone Else What Is Mine.

Trus, during ski season I am usually at the Bowl at least 5 days/week. You seem eager to pose here with the idea that you need to meet me in person for this reason or that, none is given but the desire is quite obvious. You've demanded in-person meetings 3x now, each time the demand includes a reference to fighting or kicking my ass.

You really need to know me? If you went to the trouble of asking someone, or many people, what my name is, you probably learned a little about my personality as seen by those who don't know me at all, like you. Rumor, innuendo, or halves-of-stories are great ways to fix your mind on the certain personality you've heard/fabricated, fixed by using the frame of reference that soothes your ego and in the bargain always makes me look inferior.
    Why are you so angry bro? Why all of insults? I don't think I have ever personally insulted you. I am truly sorry that what I chosen as a career is so threatening to your way of life. I am not targeting you.

Don't get all passive either. You are clearly the aggressor here. I have never threatened you in any way. NOT EVEN ONCE. I asked you to shake my hand. Nothing more. If you are so afraid to look the person in the eye that you insult so openly, then maybe you should change your tune.

I am not trying to change you mind about BCR. I know you have never been in the shop and know nothing about it. I just want you to take some of you own advice and realize that you are completely wrong about your stereotypes of me and my business. Nothing more.

I grew up in Vermont and moved out west in 2001. I am still paying off student loans. I have lived in Missoula since 2005. How long do I have to live here to part of the community? I don't claim to be native.

In case you didn't get the memo, gay jokes/slurs are for 12 year olds.
    Last edited by mtskier; 04-22-2013 at 01:03 PM.
    Big skis from small companies at Backcountry Freeskier

You really need to know me? If you went to the trouble of asking someone, or many people, what my name is, you probably learned a little about my personality as seen by those who don't know me at all, like you.
    Aren't you from New Jersey? Sure explains a lot.

Sometimes the irony in this world is just too much...

[deleted, nevermind]
    Last edited by RootSkier; 04-22-2013 at 02:15 PM.

All the time, creaky is just too much...
    No longer stuck.

this thread sucks. buncha whiny fucks

was hoping to gather some intel but only wasted time reading about all your little bitchfests. you guys have some rad mountains around there. i suggest you go play in them. if you guys actually ski

Quote Originally Posted by mtskier View Post
    Why are you so angry bro?.
    Here's your problem, T. Russ.

You think I'm "angry." You have a reading comprehension problem. Along with a closeted homosexuality problem, and a turning-the-cloest-into-a-desire-to-fight-your-lust-object problem.

You'll notice, I hope, that I prove I'm well beyond 12 years old despite your crippled attempt at passive-aggressive "insult" on that point, because I am not saying "you're a fag Terrence" but instead am saying your behavior is identical to that of someone like Lindsey Graham or Larry Craig. It's an honest assessment of your creepy lust-stalking of me.
    Last edited by creaky fossil; 04-23-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Aren't you from New Jersey? Sure explains a lot.

Sometimes the irony in this world is just too much...

[deleted, nevermind]
    Here's what's ironic.

I'm not from NJ and obviously you're using the same "reliable sources" that T. Russ Tafari is using when you are "learning about" me from people at Snowbowl who do not actually know me.

Good move. Smooth move. Ex-Lax and shit.

stuckie, a child of your obvious insecurity, grasping striver-hood, need to be Core Rad Bro Dude is the textbook example case of someone who has no room to talk about "too much" at ANY time. your whole schtick at TGR is regurgitating New Hip Idioms as if you know what they mean and where they come from -- that, and complaining that Missoula lacks enough shopping and enough Temples for your worship.

creak fossil is a complete asshole.

mtskier's shop used to be a delapidated building, now it is called "The Hip Strip". He sells indie brand skis like Moment (made in the USA), at damn good prices. The guy has a young kid and a wife who works, and their family has choosen Missoula as their home. I could give a fuck that he grew up in Vermont, his family are a great addition to Montana.

Why creaky fossil wants to bag on the good things in this communtity is beyond me.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I'm not from NJ and obviously you're using the same "reliable sources" that T. Russ Tafari is using when you are "learning about" me from people at Snowbowl who do not actually know me.
    But you went to school there, took the bar there, and then let your license lapse there, and then moved to Montana? Or is that just someone else with the exact same name (I realize it's not a rare name)?

Montana mud season madness!
    Gravity Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Mudfoot View Post
    Montana mud season madness!

An apt username for an apt post. Fuck, you'd think someone stole somebody's skis or something over these last 3 pages. Anyone see in the paper today the plan to close the Bass Creek recreation area indefinitely in May?

Any of you zoo mags want to ride bikes tomorrow evening? I'm in meetings that will hopefully wrap up sometime early - mid afternoon. I'm bringing my bike and my shitty attitude about snowbowl, so...

I'm taking tomorrow off because I have a road race Saturday. Thursday night ride tonight though if anyone else is interested:

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...&id=2496fab8bf
    Last edited by jamal; 04-25-2013 at 01:56 PM.

What are the dates for the MSP and TGR movies at the Wilma ?
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

tonight?
    Google knows.
    No longer stuck.

TGR was tonight (Sept. 24), MSP is Oct. 26 (McConkey).

Anyone win anything good?
    No longer stuck.

Can anyone recommend a good/the best bootfitter in missoula for a pair of TLT5 performances? from what I've read the grilamid is more difficult to work with than typical plastics. thanks

fuck......i thought it was nukin in missoula

Quote Originally Posted by Mantana1 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good/the best bootfitter in missoula for a pair of TLT5 performances? from what I've read the grilamid is more difficult to work with than typical plastics. thanks
    I don't what kind of boots those are but my friend Brian at gullski fit me with a pair of liners for some old technicas . . . they are like new boots again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I don't what kind of boots those are but my friend Brian at gullski fit me with a pair of liners for some old technicas . . . they are like new boots again.
    I'm sure there are some good bootfitters at Gull but I'm specifically looking for someone with experience with the TLT5 boot. I'm guessing at the Trailhead but trying to see if anyone here has had success with any bootfitter in particular.

Man up, and use your hairdrier,

prey for SNOW!