Page 48 of 191 FirstFirst ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4757
    Just glad to be on snow, it's still early. Looking forward to yet another great season.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud cult View Post
    I live in Missoula, I ski 55-70 days a year, and I practically never to go Snowbowl. The distinct impression I get from even brief and casual interactions with management (and some employees) is that they would rather most people be elsewhere. I think a lot of people get that impression judging by the number of people who drive by Snowbowl every day on their way to smaller mountains 90 miles away.
    You can always move back to your pampered resort stuffs? Maybe it is all the driving and back-patting blogging you do? This is great, a couple less peeps on the hill to crowd it up. Have fun!

^^^ I'm curious what blog you are talking about.
    Big skis from small companies at Backcountry Freeskier

Maybe tellybelly is talking about facebooking GoPro riders of the type who have moved here in the last 5 years and expect Snowbowl to be just like Aspen.

waaaaaah! the road isn't perfect!

waaaaaah! the lifts run slow and sometimes don't run at all!

waaaaaah! the snow's not groomed and my 4 year old is PUT IN DANGER!

waaaaaah! MISSOULA NEEDS TO CHANGE TO SUIT ME, rather than me changing to fit in!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

yeah, Missoula is just a "market" waiting for some trustafarian dickcheese to take advantage of, for personal gain.

but you, douchenozzle trustafarian "backcountry mt skier" -- you're a fucking hero. you "promote" Missoula and consumerism! you are the future!
    Last edited by creaky fossil; 12-06-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riokarma View Post
    Meh! more and more reports of the lavelle gear box in pieces for the last month. Fuck it. I'm down if the open monday or later *weekday* love. I'm just pissed, not surprised that SB continually fails to even communicate with their customer base. Be cool, we'll be loyal rather than fuck em, we've got em by the balls. I'm still ashamed that my local hill was the only one who wouldn't work with me when I was in the industry. THE ONLY ONE. Fuck, they wouldn't even talk to me. It's all to familiar.
    Back at the Front Range, they let the skiers who just moved to Colorado dictate everything!

They should do the same in Missoula. Yuppies who moved here expecting Vail or Aspen should be pacified! The people who have skied these UNGODLY CONDITIONS and UNPROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT should be ashamed! TRUE AMERICANS LOVE LUXURY and obviously you old-time Missoula skiers are UNAMERICAN.

The only thing that matters for having a voice in how Snowbowl operates is this: how much money do you make? If you are in the top 25% of incomes in the Missoula County region, YOU get to dictate to Brad how Snowbowl should run.

The others? They don't count. Especially the long-time passholders who have skied at Snowbowl since before us Richie Riches moved here. Those people SUCK. They don't want new hi-speed 6-pack chairs! They don't want lots of grooming for my precious daughter Betsy and son Josh, 5 and 7 respectively, who are PUT IN MORTAL DANGER by the old lifts and lack of grooming!

And what the hell... why is the Starbucks all the way down at the highway, and not at the base lodge? Where are the fancy boutiques and where's the golf course and the attendant estates?

I swear, you Montana residents don't know how to live. Aspen is the model!

That right there was funny creaky.

And it isn't snowing in Northern NW Montucky either, the big is closed, no snow in the forecast, this blows.

Quote Originally Posted by mtskier View Post
    ^^^ I'm curious what blog you are talking about.
    the one the brown cloud makes. cuz you know if it isn't blogged it didn't happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud cult View Post
    I live in Missoula, I ski 55-70 days a year, and I practically never to go Snowbowl. The distinct impression I get from even brief and casual interactions with management (and some employees) is that they would rather most people be elsewhere. I think a lot of people get that impression judging by the number of people who drive by Snowbowl every day on their way to smaller mountains 90 miles away.
    thanks for staying away

Quote Originally Posted by danimal's dead View Post
    That right there was funny creaky.

And it isn't snowing in Northern NW Montucky either, the big is closed, no snow in the forecast, this blows.
    I just love how riokarma sees himself at odds with Snowbowl rather than appreciating it for what it is. I love bossy, self-impressed assholes who think Montanans need Colorado Front Range Dickcheeses and other people from the Flatland Urban Ratraces to tell them how to do things.

If you don't like Snowbowl, stay the fuck away! A lot of us like it how it is -- slow chairs, no grooming, and no fanciness. Ain't too many places in America like it these days. You want Aspen? You want "professional mountain management"? Go back to fucking Colorado, riokarma. Please.

And as to Back Cuntry Racks... please. A blight on the landscape. How the fuck did Missoula get along without a boutique that sells stupid shit to show off your gear while you aren't using it?

something about the anonymity of the www really brings out people's angry sides.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by tellybele View Post
    the one the brown cloud makes. cuz you know if it isn't blogged it didn't happen!!
    what is the name of the blog? i'm curious to read it. link?

is anyone else as confused as i am about creaky fossil? i haven't posted in this thread in weeks. i don't bag on the bowl and i'm no trustafarian. WTF!!

Apparently, there's this thing called the "Arctic Oscillation" and that is really important, La Nina or not. At least it's sunny?
    No longer stuck.

creaky fossil=beavertail mafia

Ha Ha, how much longer with no snow till people start going on killing sprees? Hopefully we can all hold out for at least two more weeks.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    I just love how riokarma sees himself at odds with Snowbowl rather than appreciating it for what it is. I love bossy, self-impressed assholes who think Montanans need Colorado Front Range Dickcheeses and other people from the Flatland Urban Ratraces to tell them how to do things.

If you don't like Snowbowl, stay the fuck away! A lot of us like it how it is -- slow chairs, no grooming, and no fanciness. Ain't too many places in America like it these days. You want Aspen? You want "professional mountain management"? Go back to fucking Colorado, riokarma. Please.

And as to Back Cuntry Racks... please. A blight on the landscape. How the fuck did Missoula get along without a boutique that sells stupid shit to show off your gear while you aren't using it?
    That's cute, creaky. You make an awful lot of assumptions. I've lived here close to 20 years and do my part to contribute to the community both skiing and otherwise. I love snowbowl, the place. The management and mountain are poorly run and as a customer for 18 years I am well enough versed to voice my opinion about it. If you believe that you're just going to take what anybody gives you, that is your choice but, I'd first reccomend you climb down from your high horse and take brads dick out of your mouth before you make these wild assumptions about me and my beliefs. I'd be happy to give you that information directly.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    Fuck you.

Travis is a stand up guy who runs a legit shop.

He has helped out alot of people get good gear that helps them enjoy our beautiful part of the world. Not to mention the STOKE he posts on here.

If you are who I think you are, your online persona matches your real-life personality. You are a complete dickhead and 95 percent of the longtime Snowbowl passholders hate your guts.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Fuck you.

Travis is a stand up guy who runs a legit shop.

He has helped out alot of people get good gear that helps them enjoy our beautiful part of the world. Not to mention the STOKE he posts on here.

If you are who I think you are, your online persona matches your real-life personality. You are a complete dickhead and 95 percent of the longtime Snowbowl passholders hate your guts.
    I'll second the first part. T is mellow, cool and very easy to work with guy. Anything else would be a lie. Creaky Fossil does a great job of cunting up nearly any thread of relevance in Sprocket Rockets, too. I see he's doing it again here. Nice work, jackwagon.

Creaky Fossil is funny. He is also easy to spot because he usually rocks some pseudo-hipster goatee, wears all black, and skis like a grandma with a gigantic icicle up her ass. Seriously though, he is a pretty shitty skier for all the shit-talking he does. He also wears Epic Ski tee shirts.

THAT'S RIGHT: I AM CHALLENGING YOU TO A SKI OFF, YOU LOUDMOUTH BEATER.

Quote Originally Posted by achiever View Post
    creaky fossil=beavertail mafia
    No, the Neffs are 1000000x cooler than creaky fossil and Sue can lap the fuck out him all day.

this isn't a fair fight at all. i don't know who creeper fossil is AND I DIDN'T SAY/WRITE ANY OF THE CRAP HE THINKS I DID.

someone please PM me this clowns name and where he works.

Quote Originally Posted by mtskier View Post
    this isn't a fair fight at all. i don't know who creeper fossil is AND I DIDN'T SAY/WRITE ANY OF THE CRAP HE THINKS I DID.

someone please PM me this clowns name and where he works.
    Pretty sure he's unemployed. I can't fathom that his personality hasn't netted him a job yet.

Snowbowl....the hole() point of winter

The odd thing is, I think I've met creaky, and he's totally opposite, and not old. idk.
    Is Sue the one is leather boots?
    No longer stuck.

whouray! ..cunting,nukin' personass ha ha ha....out of my way you fucking gaypers.You suck at driving, skiing, ordering, parking..