Utards - Deer Valley this weekend?

We'll be there tomorrow morning around opening (10am) and again on Sunday doing DH runs. If you haven't been there before, there are trails for every skill level - it's a blast. Lift tickets are $20. We're also planning on doing an XC ride tomorrow in the afternoon - probably Spiro-Thaynes-Steps-Johns-Sweeney's.

Anyone?
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Re: Utards - Deer Valley this weekend?

Originally posted by altagirl
    We'll be there tomorrow morning around opening (10am) and again on Sunday doing DH runs. If you haven't been there before, there are trails for every skill level - it's a blast. Lift tickets are $20. We're also planning on doing an XC ride tomorrow in the afternoon - probably Spiro-Thaynes-Steps-Johns-Sweeney's.

Anyone?
    I may be interested in the xc ride since my early afternoon plans got canned. What time are you thinking of starting?

Thumbs up

XC ride yes, maybe DH on Sunday. I'll get hold of ya tomarrow.

Um... 2 or 3 maybe? Give me a call or you can find us up by the lifts at DV (the upper lift they have running - by the Stein Erikson lodge) Pretty specific plan, huh?
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

ag, if you haven't left yet, can you send me your number? Don't seem to have it anymore.

Saw you guys at Kimball on Saturday...I was just returning from the extreme sport of golfing all afternoon! Heh. Sorry I missed you guys, maybe next week...

We'll be in Aspen for the race next weekend... maybe the week after that though!