Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MD9, you are correct.
    Glad to know someone is gunning it for me. Funny how particle never really posts unless he feels like being rude to someone. And Particle, what is your problem? How would you know anything about me? You never even talked to me at work!
    Wrecker of dreams.

[hands shaking with excitement from the impending battle. begins surgically replacing pubes with fiberoptic "glowy things".]

Originally posted by sandytheskier
    I ditched pc. I needed something new and closer to the better mountains. I am a bakery chef now. It is a very interesting job I am surprised I got.
    Spanks, you commin out this winter?
    I should be out at least once (hopefully 2 or 3 times). Have to see what the timing is with the mini and if I'm making the trip to the Jackson summit. And however much the Mrs lets me out.

Again, congrats on relocating closer to the "better" goods and the new job.

Thanks spanky. Nice to know some men are kind hearted.
    MD9, glad your amused.
    Wrecker of dreams.

I think I'm missing something here. Was there a post that was deleted? I don't get the "throwing beer" sub-thread going on.

(or maybe my brain is just fried today)

Edit: OK, I went back and re-read the original post and now understand the "throwing beer" - No big deal, but what's going on with Particle? Where did that come from?
    Last edited by spanky; 07-29-2004 at 04:28 PM.

MD9, you are correct.
    Glad to know someone is gunning it for me.
    I'm not gunning for anyone. I just want to watch this thing unfold. I helped you out by clueing you in to who it was. I'm just bored. Hopefully I'm not picking on anyone. If so, I'm sorry.

No, your cool. Particle is gunning, shooting, shit faced, whatever.
    Wrecker of dreams.

Sorry to dangle the carrot guys, that was mean.

Like, I've got a secret, and it's the best secret EVER! Yay! But I can't tell you.

Seriously though I don't want to say any more on the boards, sorry.

Except: Sandy, you make me sick. And you know why.

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't start grudge matches, I'm a very nice understanding person, but when people pull the shit you did, Sandy, I don't want anything to do with you ever again.

<more suspense unless Sandy feels the need to tell you what she did, sorry>

I have no secrets. If eveyone feels the need to know about my sucky life...

My last job sucked! It was depressing, my coworkers were rude, I was the only female in a male dominated work place that was rude. My work wasn't appreciated, I was pushed around the company, put in all of the shit jobs that needed to be done. They pretty much told me there was nothing I could do about it since I needed the job. From that day forward I started looking for a new job. I found one and figured I would give the suck job part of my time since I had been there for awhile. They then accused me of stealing one day. To my surpise my order had been lost in the system. I brought the item back, no questions asked and felt that this was the time to leave. I was sick of feeling like shit every day after work.

If this makes me low and horrible, fine. If particle or anyone else feels the need to start a poll to get rid of me, that is okay. If I am voted out I will sadly leave.

It is funny how coworkers hear rumors or cut to their own conclusions and feel the need to spread the seed.

I am tired of this.
    Wrecker of dreams.

Come on, let's here the story! I'll need something interesting to start my Friday. Leaving work now. Going home to watch "High Life"
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

Unhappy

This makes me sad in my pants. You guys are both super cool people. I hope you kids can find a nice place out in the country to bury the hatchet.

uh yeah....we all love a little drama, but c'mon this shouldn't really be aired here, no? some differences are best settled in private.

Originally posted by meatdrink9
    This makes me sad in my pants.
    Didn't the fiberoptic glowy things help??
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
    uh yeah....we all love a little drama, but c'mon this shouldn't really be aired here, no? some differences are best settled in private.
    Speaking of. Did you get of the blow and the photos of the dead hooker?
    “When I die, I'll rot. When I live, I'll give it all I've got.”

It makes me happy to hear that what I thought I knew might be wrong. If I'm wrong about these things, I am sorry Sandy.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Particle

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't start grudge matches,
    Maybe you don't in person (I wouldn't know since I've never met you), but you sure as hell started one here. Weak post.

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
    yeah, what he said.
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

No worries. One thing I have learned from all of the pains I have experinced in life is that things are not worth holding in, angrily. I will forget.
    Wrecker of dreams.

Exclamation

Originally posted by Meat's of Evil

Angry

I have no secrets. If eveyone feels the need to know about my sucky life...

My last job sucked! It was depressing, my coworkers were rude, I was the only female in a male dominated work place that was rude. My work wasn't appreciated, I was pushed around the company, put in all of the shit jobs that needed to be done. They pretty much told me there was nothing I could do about it since I needed the job. From that day forward I started looking for a new job. I found one and figured I would give the suck job part of my time since I had been there for awhile. They then accused me of stealing one day. To my surpise my order had been lost in the system. I brought the item back, no questions asked and felt that this was the time to leave. I was sick of feeling like shit every day after work.

If this makes me low and horrible, fine. If particle or anyone else feels the need to start a poll to get rid of me, that is okay. If I am voted out I will sadly leave.

It is funny how coworkers hear rumors or cut to their own conclusions and feel the need to spread the seed.

I am tired of this.
    So, you stole something from your work and am now turning against your coworkers just because they knew about it? In actuality you should have been canned and prosecuted.

Yeah, that's it.
    Wrecker of dreams.

Angry

So, stealing items from your jobplace is justifiable? Weak.

Ignore the limpdick, Sandy.

He and I both know exactly the same about what happened: nothing.

Yet he feels like he can yell at you about it.

Nice action.

Originally posted by Meat's of Evil
    You're still typing like in engrish.

Less blow, more Mavis Beacon!

I hope this isn't or not confusing.

Sandy - I thought you were a fire fighter. Yes? No? Well, it doesn't really matter. Good luck at the bakery.

You're only 18! I'm glad the cops didn't show up at the Desert Edge when I met you at Red Baron's BBQ. One arrest for contributing to the delinquency of a minor is quite enough.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein