Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    i guess yos = no hotlinky.

sorry. you suck anyhow.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post

looks like 15-20fters to pow to me. you loose.

(photos: yossarian)
    Last edited by BlurredElevens; 12-09-2008 at 09:19 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram

brett.mcnary

^...twisted, but funny B!

i guess yos = no hotlinky.

sorry. you suck anyhow.
    Well, that IS true

Quote Originally Posted by ggski View Post
    ^...twisted, but funny B!
    definately the first time that one has been posted.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

looks like 15-20fters to pow to me. you loose.
    i think i know where this is. nice work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    ...I would have dove into that bush like Jon McMurray.

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Quote Originally Posted by squatch View Post
    i think i know where this is. nice work.
    yes, you do, and that area is fun.

Here ya go Marshal, I think these were what you were looking for...
    Thrutchworthy Production Services

^^^^ F-ing Rad, fo realz

good thing you didn't bother skiing anything but a 3 foot cornice.
    Um, that was me. So stoked to get in the air with a nice landing.

Bummed that Cletus couldn't be bothered to say hello. I actually stayed back in the lift line to say hi to all of you and you just snubbed me. I ended up riding up with a stranger that couldn't understand that Volkls are passe.

Speaking of skis, I met pechelman and he had a pair of Llasa Pows mounted with dynafits. Heavy - explain me that.

How long will I wait to hear from moment about replacing the donner partys? The've got a nicked topsheet just from falling on the floor in my house, haven't even been drilled yet.

Quote Originally Posted by brice618 View Post
    Shera's get up is so technicolor. I looks like its moving.
    Yes, but do you like it?

I'm having mixed feelings right now. People are stopping me on the side of Loveland Pass saying they know me from the intraweb.

But I love all the guys wearing really bright stuff and ripping around like demons from hell. So cute!

EastVailHucker/Orage= official cool colorado maggot steeze hookup from heaven!
    Last edited by SheRa; 12-07-2008 at 03:50 PM.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Thumbs up

Nice pics!

Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post

Yes, but do you like it?
    Of course!

I wanna ski with you and blurred and the whole loveland crew sometime this week or next. I'll be around all of december (this thread)

Of course!

I wanna ski with you and blurred and the whole loveland crew sometime this week or next. I'll be around all of december (this thread)
    We'd love to ski with you.....Just not sure on my schedule this time of year....will be around for the next 2 weeks.
    Follow me on Instagram

brett.mcnary

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    yes, you do, and that area is fun.
    I'm gonna need to confiscate that information...

Hopefully skiing next Sunday. One more week to let the feet do their thing. Then, starting Dec. 18th, it's on. Prolly Loveland 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd. Then home 'til 3rd. Then it's REAL skiing time.

If you're around for some of that time, gimme a shout, brice.
    "I said flotation is groovy"
    -Jimi Hendrix

"Just... ski down there and jump offa somethin' for cryin' out loud!!!"
    -The Coolest Guy to have Ever Lived

Of course!

Sure.

I'm off wed and thurs this week. Then off Dec 17-25, but we're driving to Boise at some point.

I'm getting a hankering to ski chair one bumps.
    Henry David Thoreau

Bummed that Cletus couldn't be bothered to say hello. I actually stayed back in the lift line to say hi to all of you and you just snubbed me.
    Nonsense. I waved to you on the lift when we first spotted you. I said "hi" in the lift line. And I said "hi Mir!" and tapped your left pole at the top of the lift as I headed off to ski.

Thing is, the loading end of a crowded (for Loveland) lift line while empty chairs are going by on a powder day is no place to stop and chat while the crowd stacks up behind you/us.

Similarly, the wind hammered top of a run on a powder day with 15+ people standing around chatting is also not the place I'm going to be found. It has nothing to do with the people; if it was 15 rock star athletes, I'd still rather be skiing. If it was the Swedish Bikini Team, IN THEIR BIKINIS, then mayyybe. And even then, I'd rather hit them up in the bar. Or hot tub.

Don't take it personally - on a work day with fresh pow and blue skies, I'm there to ski, and I am either on the same lap pace as others or not. Much as I enjoy rolling with a crew, in the final analysis, the only person I really coordinate with is the person I drive up with...because they're my ride home, or I'm theirs.

Haven't been here much in the past 6 months, probably won't check in much at all in the next 6, but will be up there in the real world! See you all next time around, meantime am glad you liked the pictures.

-Cletus
    Last edited by Yossarian; 12-07-2008 at 09:49 PM.
    Thrutchworthy Production Services

I'm having mixed feelings right now. People are stopping me on the side of Loveland Pass saying they know me from the intraweb.

Hey that was me, SheRa. I just knew I recognized that outfit from a TR from Skiingislife, I think. Didn't mean to creep you out.....
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

Quote Originally Posted by gbarnum View Post
    Hey that was me, SheRa. I just knew I recognized that outfit from a TR from Skiingislife, I think. Didn't mean to creep you out.....
    Don't worry, it makes her all warm & fuzzy when she's recognized ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Nonsense. I waved to you on the lift when we first spotted you. I said "hi" in the lift line. And I said "hi Mir!" and tapped your left pole at the top of the lift as I headed off to ski.

Thing is, the loading end of a crowded (for Loveland) lift line while empty chairs are going by on a powder day is no place to stop and chat while the crowd stacks up behind you/us.

Similarly, the wind hammered top of a run on a powder day with 15+ people standing around chatting is also not the place I'm going to be found. It has nothing to do with the people; if it was 15 rock star athletes, I'd still rather be skiing. If it was the Swedish Bikini Team, IN THEIR BIKINIS, then mayyybe. And even then, I'd rather hit them up in the bar. Or hot tub.

Don't take it personally - on a work day with fresh pow and blue skies, I'm there to ski, and I am either on the same lap pace as others or not. Much as I enjoy rolling with a crew, in the final analysis, the only person I really coordinate with is the person I drive up with...because they're my ride home, or I'm theirs.

Haven't been here much in the past 6 months, probably won't check in much at all in the next 6, but will be up there in the real world! See you all next time around, meantime am glad you liked the pictures.

-Cletus
    How is it that you can be recognized there, B? I might like the opportunity to say, "greetings," if ever it presents itself...
    "I said flotation is groovy"
    -Jimi Hendrix

"Just... ski down there and jump offa somethin' for cryin' out loud!!!"
    -The Coolest Guy to have Ever Lived

Quote Originally Posted by BurnHard View Post
    Don't worry, it makes her all warm & fuzzy when she's recognized ...

My big problem is when I can't remember people's names. I have to hike with someone three times before it sinks in.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Days View Post
    How is it that you can be recognized there, B? I might like the opportunity to say, "greetings," if ever it presents itself...
    He used to sit in the lodge and work and watch us ski out the window.

I want to ski with you, Mr Gosey - chair one lift line laps. Like to see how that racer steeze you've got translates into the bumps.
    Henry David Thoreau

How long will I wait to hear from moment about replacing the donner partys? The've got a nicked topsheet just from falling on the floor in my house, haven't even been drilled yet.
    ??? shoot melee a pm with a pic, or email casey at moment.

and sorry we were not looking to hang out and chat alot, but shit, i work 50-60 hrs a week with maybe 1 good full day of skiing a week, so when its nice inbounds, i am skiing, not hanging out and bullshitting.

next monday, i should be skiing though, so give me a call sometime, eh?
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

I'm out of shape and you guys ski gud, but I enjoyed chasing some of you around for a bit!
    The killer awoke before dawn.
    He put his boots on.

Damn i didnt realize that many of you were up there on the 5th. It was pretty damn good when they opened 4 chair to the top. Next time maybe i could grab a lap or two with you guys.

??? shoot melee a pm with a pic, or email casey at moment.

and sorry we were not looking to hang out and chat alot, but shit, i work 50-60 hrs a week with maybe 1 good full day of skiing a week, so when its nice inbounds, i am skiing, not hanging out and bullshitting.

next monday, i should be skiing though, so give me a call sometime, eh?
    Jeff told me you've been working a ton and you had to go to Wisconson.

Also, the pictures of you are so awesome except I wish your clothes were brighter so you would stand out more. Either the jacket or the pants - brighter.
    Last edited by SheRa; 12-08-2008 at 05:05 PM.
    Henry David Thoreau