Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by alias View Post
    (hope all went well with your surgery!)
    Yeah, ditto, yikes!

Heal up!

Quote Originally Posted by tief schnee View Post
    You have to get the latest one from Jer personally.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buou.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	50690  

Yeah, but your a GIRL. pfft.
    Which probably explains why I had the patience to not take my bandages off before I was suppose to .
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Where again is this located?

In your gussy?

Spray some Windex on it.

The tape falls off on it's own....it stays long enough so that when it DOES fall off your stomach has fused back together...if you get an infection from this it could be some serious bad news, and could potentially put you BACK into the hospital, and you will have to wait even longer before you're allowed to ski again.....think about it...while you're calling your doctor to let him know what happened

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    OK...here is the summary:

1. I recently had sugery on my abdomen.

2. I took off the tape over the incisions before I was supposed to.

3. They started leaking.

4. Instead of contacting my doctor, I think I'll ask for advice in a skiing forum.

5. I have a sub 100 IQ
    that made me laugh. please do not post pictures of your leaking stomach!
    I could go on, and on, and on...but who cares

First let me state I am not a doctor nor am i studying to become one,but my father is a Pharmacist,mother is a Nurse, wife is a Lawyer, and i think we would all agree you are fucked and should start giving all your shit away.
    I put forth this question and the question is,
    When i did your mother twice last nite did I get sloppy seconds ?????

fuck tape, use super glue. ive used it on cuts before, it works(might give me cancer, but if I live long enough to get cancer, then it was a good life, eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by couloirman View Post
    (might give me cancer, but if I live long enough to get cancer, then it was a good life, eh?)
    Yeah, cuz it's definitely only old people that get cancer.
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by watersnowdirt View Post
    Yeah, cuz it's definitely only old people that get cancer.
    It's only old people who get cancer from exposure to small quantities of carcinogens over long periods of time =p

Quote Originally Posted by Making a Pizza View Post
    It's only old people who get cancer from exposure to small quantities of carcinogens over long periods of time =p
    Really? I was 37 when I was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. I have no genetic predisposition to breast cancer (in other words, I don't have the gene).

Just saying. Just think it's silly to be so cavalier about carcinogens. (trust me, chemo and a gazillion surgeries suck ass big time).

Quote Originally Posted by watersnowdirt View Post
    Really? I was 37 when I was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. I have no genetic predisposition to breast cancer (in other words, I don't have the gene).

Just saying. Just think it's silly to be so cavalier about carcinogens. (trust me, chemo and a gazillion surgeries suck ass big time).
    Sucks that you had cancer, but It's not just carcinogens/genetic predispositions that cause cancer, sometimes it's just piss poor luck, I was too absolute in my statements, it DOES happen that carcinogens cause cancer in younger people, but odds are they were exposed to large amounts not small quantities, and it is WAY more likely for older people to be affected

Quote Originally Posted by Making a Pizza View Post
    Sucks that you had cancer, but It's not just carcinogens/genetic predispositions that cause cancer, sometimes it's just piss poor luck, I was too absolute in my statements, it DOES happen that carcinogens cause cancer in younger people, but odds are they were exposed to large amounts not small quantities, and it is WAY more likely for older people to be affected
    Yup - I understand what you're saying. It's obviously just a sensitive thing with me. When I hear young people talk about cancer like it's never going to affect them or that they'll be so old when they get it they won't care - it's just not true. I think that's what I was reacting to more than what causes it. Frankly, I don't know - and I'm not sure I even care - what caused mine. Never will either.

Anyhoo, back to the issue at hand....

.... did you staple/glue/tape your stomach yet alias??

I just rebandaged it, now you want me to rip it off to smell the damn thing? Nope.
    If you used duct tape, yeah, there's no way you want to rip that sucker off again. Duct tape is meant to stay put. Pulling it off again will probably only open you up more and increase leakiness. Also, duct tape will leave that annoying stickum on your stomach, right next to your gaping belly tear no less. That stuff is an natural lint and dirt magnet. If its not already infected, getting the area all caked in mung will do it right quick. I think your instincts are dead on. Ride that shit out until Friday. What's the worst that could happen?

boring end to a boring story.

Mrs. Alias is an RN, she took a gander - got mad at me for pulling of the "steri tape?" and told me that it looked ok other than that. Riding this baby out till friday.

so other than this raging fever I have and this wierd green stuff leakin out of me I'm good to go.

You remind me of Chaos....

Quote Originally Posted by allornuthin View Post
    You remind me of Chaos....
    man with you its always all or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by couloirman View Post
    fuck tape, use super glue. ive used it on cuts before, it works(might give me cancer, but if I live long enough to get cancer, then it was a good life, eh?)
    Pffft...
    Real men use epoxy.

OK alias, here's wha tyou need to do:

First, pour some bleach in there to clean it out. If you don't have any bleach, you can use acetone.

Then, mix up your 24 hour cure waterproof marine epoxy and slather it in there. Don't worry about neatness, you can grind off the extra after it cures. Get some C-clamps, or vice grips and clamp that shit till the next day. Once it's cured, use your angle grinder to smooth it out.

Voila. You're cured!
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

boring end to a boring story.

so other than this raging fever I have and this wierd green stuff leakin out of me I'm good to go.