FS: Older Junior T, D521 wheelset, XT cranks and derailleur, bunch of random crap

All prices are negotiable, would like to sell in BC/PNW if possible to avoid shipping. Prices are negotiable

Marzocchi Junior T, 2002 model I believe. Needs new oil, otherwise stanchions are in good shape, only cosmetic scratches on the lowers. $100

D521 Rim, WTB momentum hub (quick release), WTB Weirworlf tire with tons of tread left, mechanical disk needs out. $100

Other wheelset, Alexrims DX32, WTB Speed XC hub and tire, hub's probably pretty dirty and not in the best shape. $50

XT crankset + e13 bashguard, will get you the bottom bracket if needed, how about $25

Handlebar, raceface, good shape.

Race Face Stem, needs new screws

XT rear derailleur, in decent shape
    Last edited by filthyfrenchbum; 12-02-2008 at 11:09 PM.

XT cranks -

How much?
    How old?
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    XT cranks -

How much?
    How old?
    If I were to guess, from 2001 or 2002. Hum, how about $25?

Sorry, I was hoping for something newer.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

how much for the crank and derailleur?

Quote Originally Posted by shredepicgnar View Post
    how much for the crank and derailleur?
    Apologies, I'm a bit of a bike jong.

I just realized the rear derailleur lost one of the pulleys. No idea how easy it is to replace. Say $30 for both though? I don't have a bottom bracket tool, and I think the bearings are in bad shape, so hopefully you don't need it.

Let me know

Allright, I still have all of this except for the D521 wheel.

Name a price and it's yours!

do you have a 73mm bb for those cranks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Divebomber View Post
    OR sign it with a fake sig, then later they say "we have your sig!" NO you dont!