Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    You make the mistake of assuming that everybody who posts here is 20-something. Most of the biggest whiners here are in their 40's or even their 50's. It's an easy mistake to make - you'd think that after 40 years of life some of the losers here would have things figured out a bit better than they do, but alas - it is not so.

Right on, brah!!! Everybody knows that posting on certain message boards makes you a sicktergnar skier!! Admittedly, TGR has a much bigger emphasis on powder/soft snow, but a gaper is a gaper no mattter where he's skiing (or how much edgy attitude he has). You are not only a gaper, but you also have Full-Blown AIDS.
    whats happening Jer? thought this was you at first, but the alias talking to alias thing is one of those alias rules I guess.

either way epic blows. found that forum before I found this one, registered, got bored & left. discussing the carving abilities of the ac40 with overweight 50-somethings isnt that interesting. immature banter & name calling in the name of deep snow however is.

Yeah, buttface.
    Congrats, mags! We collected 1030.68! for birdman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    No is that like whne I come on your mosms face whle you lick my ballsss???

Chaos_69 Guest
    The biggest difference between here and Epic is maturity level. Most of the members here are just fucking dumb sheep. At least at Epic you can have an intelligent discussion without some douchebag trying to be too cool for school. It seems like everyone here is trying to be either Seth Morrison or whatever jiblet is the hottest right now. And that's the problem with new school skiers, they spend so much time and effort trying to be cool that they never learn what skiing is all about. At least at Epic you have people that love to ski and aren't trying to be joe cool. My cock is extremely large.

YEAH, BUTTFACE.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_69 View Post
    At least at Epic you can have an intelligent discussion without some douchebag trying to be too cool for school.
    that douchebag being you?

YEAH, BUTTFACE.

mR cHAOS. yOU aRE a pOOPY hEAD. gOT aNY cOOL sTICKERS ? i lIKE sTICKERS.

iF yOU cOULD bE A sKI . wHAT kIND wOULD iT bE ?

The biggest difference between here and Epic is maturity level. Most of the members here are just fucking dumb sheep. At least at Epic you can have an intelligent discussion without some douchebag trying to be too cool for school. It seems like everyone here is trying to be either Seth Morrison or whatever jiblet is the hottest right now. And that's the problem with new school skiers, they spend so much time and effort trying to be cool that they never learn what skiing is all about. At least at Epic you have people that love to ski and aren't trying to be joe cool. My cock is extremely large.
    HOW ABOUT I COMPARE MY FOOT TO YOUR ASS?
    I'M GOING TO CUT OF YOUR DICK AND USE IT TO FEED PRAIRIE DOGS, YOU COCK-HOLSTER BUTT MAGNET.
    EVEN BETTER THE THIRD TIME AROUND.

Chaos_69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Reagan View Post
    HOW ABOUT I COMPARE MY FOOT TO YOUR ASS?
    I'M GOING TO CUT OF YOUR DICK AND USE IT TO FEED PRAIRIE DOGS, YOU COCK-HOLSTER BUTT MAGNET.
    Ooh, scary caps lock guy is back. What an idiot.

first user added to my ignore list...Chaos! bag of cunt.

Chaos_69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OverTurn View Post
    first user added to my ignore list...Chaos! bag of cunt.
    haha. pwned.

Ooh, scary caps lock guy is back. What an idiot.
    YEAH, BUTTFACE!

i find the stoke to be better here.

Quote Originally Posted by cramer View Post
    As in, there's no stoke at all at epicski?
    eating and sleeping is serious business

Chaos_69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cramer View Post
    That's true. I will give TGR props for the stoke. But there's also a shit ton of JONGS here.

As in, there's no stoke at all at epicski?
    I didnt say it didnt have any, i jsut said i prefer reading here. Go look there now, first few i clicked were at the resorts, not back country. I would imagine there is a lot on here who post over there. I just dont personally read those forums much.
    Last edited by cramer; 12-02-2008 at 10:37 PM.

It's actually really easy to have an intelligent conversation here, you just have to know the rules, such as not posting dumb shit about anally penetrating preteen girls in the gondola. You'll find that when you aren't a total douchebag, this is one of the most useful communities around.

P.S. Complaining about the maturity level here is total hypocrisy considering the posts you make.

P.P.S. newschoolers.com
    You won't find too many actual "new school skiers" (if that is even a valid term) here.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Just reposting in this sweet thread to say Brant Moles could glance out of the corner of his eye and find 6 things you could do to improve your tecnique while skiing circles around you.
    Myspace is still gay as fuck and I'm glad I didn't go there to check it out
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I like both the sites and I enjoy the rude atmosphere here in TGR. You guys are like bros.
    And I also like those whiny lil' bitches like Chaos.

Epic= worrying about what level skier you are, and if you want to become an "epic instructor". Generally, more concerned about skiing groomers.

TGR= more stoke for Powderhounds. Nuff said.

Both are good for their intended users. I just don't check out Epic that much anymore.
    Low post count because I'm too busy working and then skiing, but not neccessarily in that order.

Epic = anal "as in run anally"
    TGR = anal "as in up Der poopenhausen"
    I put forth this question and the question is,
    When i did your mother twice last nite did I get sloppy seconds ?????

Titillating debate on the merits of each discussion group.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiNebraski View Post
    fishbum you should check out his myspace page. I got into an argument about something stupid over there. Here it is http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=152096184

Check out the "Modeling" pictures
    oh my god dude.....what a great myspace page....love the pic with his "baby"......wild homo.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos__69 View Post
    just disregard my last post. sorry, I'm just in a bad mood because I'm realizing I have no friends and my only outlet is cunting up this perfectly good forum. I like to fuck with people because it makes me feel good for a little bit, but deep down I'm bummed because I know I'm just a whiny little bitch. I'm sorry.
    Thanks for the new signature line, cunt.

Chaos, how the fuck can you complain about maturity- your lips are still wet from your mom's tits you fucking crybaby. Calling other people JONGs? NEWSfuckingFLASH: YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG ASSHAT COCKSUCKER LOSER ON THIS FUCKING FORUM! Turn off the computer. Go outside. Drown yourself. You are a fucking loser. I would tell you so over on Epic if it were allowed and the fucking fossils didn't love the taste of your asshole, you self-proclaimed little whiny bitch.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Fuck I wish I was on the mountain today

Oh, and Chaos=Dingleberry
    "You'd have to have a heart of stone to not crack a smile while bobbing your head and wiggling your hips that much."
    -SIMMERS