Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2292
  1. #2176
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moose, Iowa
    Posts
    7,357
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    Would bang...
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Meh, I like 6 packs, not 37 packs.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Lolz at this thread and all of you kooks. Holy shit did I need this. Hopefully Ullr enjoys a good laugh as well.

    Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

  2. #2177
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    27,841
    Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Isn’t the original intent to post pics with those you’ve had carnal knowledge of?
    So if you’re posting dick pics, that dick has been in your ass and mouth, one would assume.
    If you’re posting selfies, you’re just chockin the chicken, which should be done privately.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So, you're telling me that you would similarly berate one of the maggettes if she took a mirror selfie?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  3. #2178
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Wasatch forecast is bleak, so if self-sacrifice is a thing I'll play.
    https://youtu.be/PxYQQoYfMtQ
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  4. #2179
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    in a box on the porch
    Posts
    4,936

    A plea to Ullr (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    So, you're telling me that you would similarly berate one of the maggettes if she took a mirror selfie?
    Like that will ever happen, but if your sex change is a success, I promise not to berate you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by skiballs; 01-17-2022 at 11:14 AM.

  5. #2180
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    24,552
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    “Dantheman” sounds pretty bold for an avatar, but it looks like you’ve earned it. Lady or dude snow gods should be pleased.
    Reminder to self: don’t stand next to dtm on photo day
    Dan the Ab Man

  6. #2181
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    HR
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    “Dantheman” sounds pretty bold for an avatar, but it looks like you’ve earned it. Lady or dude snow gods should be pleased.
    He's been earning it for, hmmm, a few decades.

    Name:  germ-rock.jpg
Views: 1606
Size:  180.4 KB
    Name:  DSC_0379.jpg
Views: 1630
Size:  179.0 KB

  7. #2182
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,204
    Having ridden bikes with him I've never questioned the name. Now the question is is Ullr more of a legs or ab god?

  8. #2183
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    14,028
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    okay but even you straight-ass homophobic mofos gotta admit, this is the hottest thing in the thread
    While I appreciate your point on homophobia, and I want to give full due respect to DTM, I feel your point about “hottest thing” here is debateable.

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...67#post5813867

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...45#post5849645

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...t=#post5887965

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...83#post6448883

  9. #2184
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nhampshire
    Posts
    6,842
    Quote Originally Posted by natty dread View Post
    He's been earning it for, hmmm, a few decades.

    Name:  germ-rock.jpg
Views: 1606
Size:  180.4 KB
    Name:  DSC_0379.jpg
Views: 1630
Size:  179.0 KB
    Ha, you're even posting some of his smaller drops. The one time I skied near Dan (was just in passing) he threw a 60 foot lawn dart like it was nothing.

  10. #2185
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    While I appreciate your point on homophobia, and I want to give full due respect to DTM, I feel your point about “hottest thing” here is debateable.

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...67#post5813867

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...45#post5849645

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...t=#post5887965

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...83#post6448883
    Yeah…I can usually predict when I need to throw my pow boards in the truck and it’s right after an el hefe post. Coincidence?

  11. #2186
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Yeah…I can usually predict when I need to throw my pow boards in the truck and it’s right after an el hefe post. Coincidence?
    All hail the hefe

  12. #2187
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    vernon
    Posts
    2,836
    Might need something here, flying out for week of touring on Sunday and forecast not looking great.
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

  13. #2188
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    HR
    Posts
    2,595
    Here ya go el hefe

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7199.jpg 
Views:	834 
Size:	359.4 KB 
ID:	401591
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7197.jpg 
Views:	885 
Size:	720.9 KB 
ID:	401590

  14. #2189
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,204
    I need to be better at fall firewood collection. If you’re still posting from HR, I’m guessing the storm will hit us in 3ish days. Perfect and thanks.

    El Hefe is supplying the northerlies which tend to bring the lightest snow but sometimes run a little too far north of us, natty has me covered from the west and typically offers more accumulation, if anyone in the Tahoe area could hook a dude up, your storms sometimes are a little high in moisture content but when they hit right…that’s the good stuff.

    Once we get a Tahoe contributor on board, maybe the three of you could post at the same time. Downside, Ullr judges us for our sloth ways and the world implodes. Upside, I choke on snow for 2-3 days. I’m a gambler.

  15. #2190
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    21,832
    How much coke do I need to snort to have that little body fat?
    Asking for a friend.
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  16. #2191
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    flatland
    Posts
    3,335
    Quote Originally Posted by natty dread View Post
    Here ya go el hefe

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7199.jpg 
Views:	834 
Size:	359.4 KB 
ID:	401591
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7197.jpg 
Views:	885 
Size:	720.9 KB 
ID:	401590
    Ha downward dog
    Adho Mukha Svanasana
    compliments to the Yogini

    seeing one too many mermaids over thisaway... 6" slr 60%
    ​I am not in your hurry

  17. #2192
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    HR
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    El Hefe is supplying the northerlies which tend to bring the lightest snow but sometimes run a little too far north of us, natty has me covered from the west and typically offers more accumulation, if anyone in the Tahoe area could hook a dude up, your storms sometimes are a little high in moisture content but when they hit right…that’s the good stuff.
    It’s SCIENCE lol

  18. #2193
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,495

    A plea to Ullr (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by natty dread View Post
    Here ya go el hefe

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7199.jpg 
Views:	834 
Size:	359.4 KB 
ID:	401591
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7197.jpg 
Views:	885 
Size:	720.9 KB 
ID:	401590
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7197.jpg 
Views:	885 
Size:	720.9 KB 
ID:	401590


    Damn… if she farts there might be flamage
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  19. #2194
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    monument
    Posts
    6,176
    Hold my beer while I send over the condos to the base!

    Quote Originally Posted by natty dread View Post
    ...

    Name:  germ-rock.jpg
Views: 1606
Size:  180.4 KB
    Name:  DSC_0379.jpg
Views: 1630
Size:  179.0 KB

  20. #2195
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    3,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    It’s amazing AC ever gets anything done
    You definitely made me laugh. Thankfully I get stuff done and admittedly he is VERY easy to look at on the daily.
    PhuNk can attest to us not getting a whole lot done besides powder skiing when we first got together almost 20 years ago
    And Natty Dread speaks the truth. DTM has been getting after it since he was Butters and even before that.
    Also, please let it snow soon. Yesterday I took our 12 year old out and found a bit of chalky snow in the Cirque but it's pretty bleak!
    you sketchy character, you

  21. #2196
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Banff
    Posts
    21,654
    Quote Originally Posted by altachic View Post
    I don't do NSFW for the internets ever, but I'll show you my shoulders... please Ullr send snow
    Attachment 401711

    "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"


  22. #2197
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    17,230

    A plea to Ullr (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
    #tease
    #shoulder


    AC, were you the one with the car accident? How are you doing?

  23. #2198
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fresh Lake City
    Posts
    4,172
    Quote Originally Posted by altachic View Post
    I don't do NSFW for the internets ever, but I'll show you my shoulders... please Ullr send snow
    Attachment 401711
    I mean we live in Utah where shoulder porn is a thing lol.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

  24. #2199
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,445
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    How much coke do I need to snort to have that little body fat?
    Asking for a friend.
    .78g a day

  25. #2200
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    3,731
    Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    I mean we live in Utah where shoulder porn is a thing lol.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    This is truth
    Sorry pic didn't work. Maybe I'll post another one later. Maybe
    you sketchy character, you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •