Mix of stuff. 18 Din Binders, Boots, Skis and more.

This is a pair of 18 DIN Look bindings with the Dynastar logo. They have never been
    used and are from last season. I want $200. They are the PX-18.

This is a never mounted or drilled pair of Rossi B4 skis. They are 185 in length and they
    are 94 underfoot. I find these to be a great all-round all condition ski. $375

These are the Dynafit TLT-700 touring boot in awesome condition. $200 They have the heat moldable liners that have never been heated so you can shape them to your foot still.
    They have had little use. They are a size US 9 or EU8. I have a 91/2 foot in most brands of tennis shoes. These are not super beefy like the new touring boots, but would still excel at long tours, winter camping, mountaineering. Very nice, comfortable light weight and great condition. Considering new ones are like $700, $200 is a good deal.

This is the Solomon Crossmax 10 boot. Size is 25/25.5. $175 These have almost no
    use.WhenI did use the shell I put in custom liners so these liners are brand new never
    used. These boot were a bit too small for me that so I never really used them. They have
    the booster straps attached. This is a good deal for a really nice boot. They should fit
    someone with a size 81/2 to 9 Us foot.

These are Scarpa Terminator 2 boots with little use. They say size 7 EU and should fit a
    size 91/2 US foot. $100.

someone on epic ski was looking for wave liners, in size 25 (if you part out the boot?)

thanks for the beta mntlion.

No brakes w/ the Dyna. 18s?
    Uno mas

Yes I have breaks too, they fit 100 to 110ish skis (underfoot)

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller........

fyi- Those scarpas aren't worth much more than shipping + beer anymore.