Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That weather forecast is looking WAY better!!!!

Think Snow!!!!

Isn't it amazing how the forecast can change so quick? I'm not convinced that it is going to actually happen like they say that it is, but I hope that it does. It was actually better at the village today then I thought it would be. I'll be messing around up on the pass tomorrow though.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    You slack-fucks should really be out helping to work on Mt. Bike trails..tis the best season, just before the snowpack locks your work up tight.
    Anyone still riding?
    you shut your whorish mouth! That shit got hung over a month and a half ago......... and no I suck at it so I am not still riding!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

Kush, wake up we're going skiing. I posted here because I know you look at this forum before you even scratch your balls in the morning.
    "Stoke your own fire or burn out like the rest"

Quote Originally Posted by Woolly the Mammoth View Post
    Isn't it amazing how the forecast can change so quick? I'm not convinced that it is going to actually happen like they say that it is, but I hope that it does. It was actually better at the village today then I thought it would be. I'll be messing around up on the pass tomorrow though.
    Your avatar rocks. Where is that website with all those mugshots?

Quote Originally Posted by snowrider View Post
    Kush, wake up we're going skiing. I posted here because I know you look at this forum before you even scratch your balls in the morning.
    Bawhahahahhahahahha! Well done Chris. Go ride that ribbon of death then go clean our house!

Anyone have a random day pass they are willing to part ways with? I want to get the girlfriend out this week since we both have 2 days off together...
    "Figure if I study high, take the test high, I'll get high scores..." -Redman

Quote Originally Posted by NippleHighPow View Post
    Bawhahahahhahahahha! Well done Chris. Go ride that ribbon of death then go clean our house!

Anyone have a random day pass they are willing to part ways with? I want to get the girlfriend out this week since we both have 2 days off together...
    chris can go to hell! I am still waiting for my pass so I cant go unless someone wants to give me a day voucher
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

laps today were fun....

more "coverage" than yesterday and its sleeting pretty hard up there still

lesson learned: bring skis that you can put on edge. but straightlining is fun too

today was "much better" than yesterday

any pass beta from today?
    "I think people resist freedom because they're afraid of the unknown. But it's ironic....That unknown was once very well known. It's where our souls belong....The only solution is to confront them--confront yourself--with the greatest fear imaginable. Expose yourself to your deepest fear. After that, fear has no power, and fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." -Jim Morrison

found some semi okay supportable non death crust turns on the south side...and plenty of non supportable death crust turns as well. but that was in the am...might have gotten better later. my guess is higher...is much better...as always!
    Teton AT
    Live to Ski!

Quote Originally Posted by brice618 View Post
    Your avatar rocks. Where is that website with all those mugshots?
    The Lexington Jail website stopped posting all mugshots because so many people were checking out the photos of Henry Earl that the server kept crashing. This website has a lot of them. Hit refresh and it will show you a different mugshot each time.

http://www.monkeygumbo.com/wee/news/henryearl/

As far as conditions on the pass, I was near ski lake this afternoon and found two crusts and some faceted snow beneath. I'm going to go higher up tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Woolly the Mammoth View Post
    The Lexington Jail website stopped posting all mugshots because so many people were checking out the photos of Henry Earl that the server kept crashing. This website has a lot of them. Hit refresh and it will show you a different mugshot each time.

http://www.monkeygumbo.com/wee/news/henryearl/

As far as conditions on the pass, I was near ski lake this afternoon and found two crusts and some faceted snow beneath. I'm going to go higher up tomorrow.

That is an awesome website. It will definitely give me plenty to look at while i am at work waiting to get back to the J-Hole for some turns.