Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    try rhino-lining or diamondplating, that shit holds up to anything and would be cool

side note: prolly expensive, heavy, and time comsuming, but an idea that ran through my head so i had to share before it was lost forever!

I painted(drew) on 06-07 seths w/ magic marker and turned out beautifully, easy to retouch too.

bump with a question...

Anyone who's painted skis - did you apply any sort of epoxy when remounting your bindings. Guy at a local shop recommended it, but I didn't see any posts in the thread mentioning it.

Also, thanks for everyone who supplied their experience, super helpful as my kids are adamant about changing graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy109 View Post
    bump with a question...

Anyone who's painted skis - did you apply any sort of epoxy when remounting your bindings. Guy at a local shop recommended it, but I didn't see any posts in the thread mentioning it..
    Yes

Probably a stupid question, call me a JONG, ask for pics of my sister. Whatever.

Let's pretend I want the dynaduke or sollyfit toe to be a different color. It's adonized aluminum. Could I sand that and spray it with krylon fusion and change the color to something I like more than "orange bronze" or "deep red"?

Shimming some touring skis. Blue would look better than red. Don't want to spend $120 for toe shims. Have sollyfit toes already.

Thoughts?
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    Probably a stupid question, call me a JONG, ask for pics of my sister. Whatever.

Let's pretend I want the dynaduke or sollyfit toe to be a different color. It's adonized aluminum. Could I sand that and spray it with krylon fusion and change the color to something I like more than "orange bronze" or "deep red"?

Shimming some touring skis. Blue would look better than red. Don't want to spend $120 for toe shims. Have sollyfit toes already.

Thoughts?
    Why not make some toe shims? It's easy and cheap. I don't get the color thing.

Good point. And hdpe comes in whatever color. Including clear.

I just already have the sollyfit toes.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Those look sweet!