Brevent Sixt ride

Went for an amazing ride with Karl and John a couple of weeks ago from Cham over towards Morzine. Full set of pics on my site
    here

This is the route

There were quite a few snow patches to cross.

The trail goes down the the valley below before climbing the other side to the col just to the right of the grey cliffs.

Still more snow to ride

And our own Chamonix slick rock

The start of the final 1300m descent. Fast singletrack followed by fast 4x4.

Laters

Phil

Amazing scenery. Thanks for sharing, Phil.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

wow
    I was amazed at how light and fluffy the powdery snow was and at how the challenge never ended.
    -Charles Kelly, CT

Thumbs up

Great pics here and at your site.

Looks like a killer ride. I knew if you guys were riding it, it had to involve cliffs and ladders and down climbing.
    I want a 6" travel 20lb MTB. I found the 20lb MTB, but only good for riders under 87 pounds.

tres cool!

nice pics, phil. i need to get over to cham for some riding. i haven't done it yet this year. would you be into hooking up for a ride sometime?

i've been riding at portes du soleil mostly - les crosets, morgins, chatel, mostly but rode all the way over to morzine and les gets the last couple times. i really like the dh track at les gets. i got pics that i need to post but have been too lazy even to just link to them. maybe i'll do that now.

Hi Ripzalot, sorry for the late reply, been in Alpe d'Huez all week at the MegAvalanche which was once again a week of bruises, bangs, scratches, scrapes, cuts and breaks. No other week riding ever comes near in terms of the damage done to bike and body. But is was great.

Re: riding in Cham, for sure come over sometime, the riding here is quite special and I am sure you will like it. i have some pics to put up so will do that now.

Laters

Phil