Getting numbers in cars

So I pull up next to this hot chick today we take off I get infront of her then she guns it and gets back next to me then I pass her again as she turns annd she waves.. For future reference should I go for a number if that ever happens again, and how do I do that?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

In the future, keep a sharp eye out for the coppers! that kind of driving is certian to curtail future driving priviledges if apprehended-esp. with your previous citation for speeding in a construction zone, or running a red-light (whatever the hell it was)--and by the way in your case-every chick is hot!
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Re: Getting numbers in cars

Originally posted by ak_powder_monkey
    For future reference should I go for a number if that ever happens again, and how do I do that?
    Ask dumbass.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Get yerself a pair of these
    I don't feel so good

I used to have something like a 30% sucess rate on road trips to Detroit a couple years back by using a dry-erase board with "You're so pretty, can I kiss you?" written on it, and my cell # written on the other side. Get 'em to smile at the first sign, then flip it over and give 'em the digits. Like I said, about 30% would get out their cells and call the number.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

Originally posted by FNG
    Like I said, about 30% would get out their cells and call the number.
    FNG- You Said 30%, you mean like 3 out of ten right? Or 30 out of 100? Cause if so I'm gonna go buy a board tonight.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Originally posted by FNG
    I used to have something like a 30% sucess rate on road trips to Detroit a couple years back by using a dry-erase board with "You're so pretty, can I kiss you?" written on it, and my cell # written on the other side. Get 'em to smile at the first sign, then flip it over and give 'em the digits. Like I said, about 30% would get out their cells and call the number.
    thats a kck ass Idea
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Yeah 30%. Just smile and let the sign do the work. Got in good with a sorority at Michigan thanks to that sign.

If you get frustrated, show it so some soccer mom's. They'll blush and their husbands will get pissed. Makes for a good sight.
    "I smell varmint puntang."