Need help choosing a ski

I need a new ski, and have 2 options I'm looking at that I can get a decent price on. The skis are totally different. I live in VT, ski the woods and that's about it, and maybe get 10 days out west a year. I'll most likely moving west for good starting next winter so I'd like to think ahead a little.

I currently ski a 177 Mantra as my everyday ski and after skiing it yesterday realized it's short and pretty dead. I want to convert this into my rock ski. I also have Bluehouse District 187s for my pow/bc ski.

I'm 5 9, 165ish, and try to charge as hard as I can

The skis I'm looking at:

Dynastar Legend Pro Riders, 184 cms
    Rossi s7, 188 cms

I think the LPs may be a lot of ski to turn in EC woods, but would rip out west as an everyday ski. If I got this I'd prob. ski it everyday and ski the Bluehouses in more then 8ish inches. I think the s7's may be a little too progressive for the EC, but then again with the traditional sidecut underfoot they might work as a pow ski. If I got the s7's I guess I'd ski the Bluehouse's everyday and ski the Mantra's when it hasn't snowed in 2 weeks. I'd just be really worried about both the s7 and Districts edge hold on hardpack.

What do you say?

You're splitting hairs.

If you want to shitcan your quiver for one pair of all around skis, get the legend pros.

If you're looking for an all-around pow ski, get an Atomic Thug in a 181. They rule.

s7s are really soft, don't know if I would want those on the EC. LPs would be sick and all, but for an all around good in powder and hardpack ski that will still rip out west, I would take a serious look at some 179 K2 obsethed.
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy