Cool Join our Ski Lease near Kirkwood - Great Deal & Cool people!

Who wants to join our Ski Lease near Kirkwood - Great Deal
    Hi! We have a ski lease available January - April in Pioneer, Ca... about 40 minutes west of Kirkwood and 3 hours from SF. Currently there are 4 of us involved in the lease, 2 girls and 2 guys. It is 4 bedrooms and sleeps 7 in separate beds. We are in our mid-twenties, pretty serious about skiing but will be chilling and having fun at night. We are all driving up from SF.

We are looking for 4-6 more people to complete the house. It is a super good deal for anything close to Kirkwood.

Please email me if you are interested at Erinc123@gmail.com

420 friendly?
    LET IT SNOW

Pics of the girls please.

guaranteed FFM?

hopefully you guys have boardgames because if it is snowing your not gonna make it to kirkwood
    whatever I feel like i what to do!

Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    hopefully you guys have boardgames because if it is snowing your not gonna make it to kirkwood
    What he said. ^^^

Seems kinda pointless to rent a house on the west side of the Spur. I'm sure it was cheaper, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

IS THIS WALKING DISTANCE TO THE CHAIRLIFT?
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    On a positive note, they can always kill the day at the Rancheria playing pai gow poker.

or banging the chicks that are in on the lease
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

A "ski lease" 40 minutes (if the road is open) from the ski resort?????

Jong Slaughter is a fail. You used to rip people good, but this..... was.......... weak.
    sigless.