Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    now that they are going on ebay i will definitley buy them...for 1 billion dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
    ... 1 billion dollars!

A true PBR drinker would buy cheaper skis and spend the other $200 on PBR's rather than graphix

[dk_ak] : they don't lke it when they see my lil dingy
    [dk_ak] : i tell them it is just a tug boat

Quote Originally Posted by 3snowboards View Post
    if you are in truckee, why did you list them as being in reno?

If you're gonna talk shit...get your info. straight bitch. They're not his..(No, I don't know the seller, just checking your weak shit)

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Because there are more people in Reno who can flag that craigslist ad as "spam" everytime it comes up? Much like your 5000+ posts Why don't ya leave the dued alone (no, I don't know him)..he even fuckin told all from the start how he got em, etc. in his first post...If he does'nt want go below 50%..etc below..his gig...fuck..don't bash him for selling elsewhere. I could see if he fucked you on a deal, then sick the maggots on him - sure.....but he didnt...from all this shit I read..he was up front...maybe a bit unreal on pricing for this site..(not others though...know that) .but up front...which is more than I can say for many of you.
    Guys taken tons of shit..and look back at more than a few highpost counters...selling year old shit at 50% off....check it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suplex View Post
    If you're gonna talk shit...get your info. straight bitch. They're not his..(No, I don't know the seller, just checking your weak shit)

i think the doctors might need to up your estrogen therapy.

did you read my post? i am quoting VC from post #175.

Quote Originally Posted by powdahbonz View Post
    Traded to a mag-short for me-right for him

Bonz got some free press. Glad you didn't ruin the good Karma like steeze is trying to do. Skiing Mag might have dogged you...and getting dogged by that mag would have just been bad...

i dont follow

why am I getting dogged by that mag

You are not getting dogged by Skiing...I said you might have gotten dogged had you turned around and SOLD them for profit like Steeze is trying to do. I was giving you props for keeping the good karma.

slow and low

gotcha-I was fortunate so pass fortune along-thanks

Just a PSA. If this dude is legit on these skis then fine. But while looking on Facebood today (PBR is my friend) I came across the EXACT pictures of these skis for listed for sale. I then googled the name of the person who had the pictures posted on their Facebook site and here is the article that popped up.... I'll let you guys decide what to think....

http://www.registercitizen.com/artic...d539723055.prt
    "Whoever said skiing on fat skis is like having sex with a fat chick, has obviously never had sex with a fat chick." -Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by three6steeze View Post
    i didnt actually, i lost a bit of energy for selling them and i havent tried ebay or craigslist yet.

You'll notice that he says that they are brand new in plastic, mine as you can see from the pictures are not in the plastic.

But when i get the energy ill put them up there. and ebay.
    If you would have just sold em for a fair price you would have coin in your pocket and your energy for selling other shit that isnt worth the money you want for it.
    Born on a mountain, raised in a cave, f'ing and skiing are all that I crave (and mountain biking too)

i give u 20 dollah !!!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyb View Post
    i give u 20 dollah !!!
    You just officially jong-ed up the board by bringing a year old thread back to life.

It is official, eddyb=jong.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...