Somebody is smoking pot and its drifting in my window

.. wanted me to start a thread about it. So I did. Cause I'm so receptive to his wants and needs.

Relax.

Breathe deeply.

Think happy thoughts.

I'll be back.....

Huh?
    No.

You are in the Republic of Cambridge? No surprise there...

It's only a problem if your window doesn't close, or open wider.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

Yeah, what is that I smell in the air? Yeah, yeah when you done there, pass it here!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

go smoke with him.

Get as far away as possible ASAP!

These potheads are nothing to be trifled with. Their thoughts are filled with images of naked whores doing unimaginable things. Their violence knows no bounds. I once heard of them sucking the blood from the neck of a live hedgehog and then using it as a masturbatory aid. AND...they molest children.
    I think that the human mind is unique among all other forms of life in that it can spontaneously create unique thoughts and provide unique behaviors. Instead of rewarding that uniqueness we, for some reason probably because of cultural and social necessity, we chastise unique behavior and reward conformity.

You gotta spend less time in Boulder man!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowRider4Life View Post
    Get as far away as possible ASAP!

These potheads are nothing to be trifled with. Their thoughts are filled with images of naked whores doing unimaginable things. Their violence knows no bounds. I once heard of them sucking the blood from the neck of a live hedgehog and then using it as a masturbatory aid. AND...they molest children.
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.

Quote Originally Posted by F.D.V. View Post
    You gotta spend less time in Boulder man!
    It's not just Boulder, kids are on the pot everywhere these days. Watch your back, man.
    I think that the human mind is unique among all other forms of life in that it can spontaneously create unique thoughts and provide unique behaviors. Instead of rewarding that uniqueness we, for some reason probably because of cultural and social necessity, we chastise unique behavior and reward conformity.

Well, then they best get off the pot so that someone else can smoke the shit. Nothing worse than someone crushing your buds into powder from the 'ol ass grind.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowRider4Life View Post
    It's not just Boulder, kids are on the pot everywhere these days. Watch your back, man.

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    why was this thread revived

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    why is the douche bag who revived it still here?

Because even though he was against McCain he thought that McCain would win, so he bet that way. He said, "When McCain wins, I'll retire from TGR". But McCain lost. So I am still here.
    Thanks for asking, though. It's been done to death in PolAss and the Padded Room but it hasn't been discussed nearly enough in Ski/Snowboard.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

Sorry, didn't know your window was so close...?

I'm just going to let my tag do the talking on this one.

WWWWWoOOOOOOO BOBAMA!!!! WOOOOOSOW

(watch south park and you will geit it0)
    yes its true you are a good woman, then again you may be the antichrist
    08/09-- i quit counting

Inhale as deeply as possible.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Seriously. wtf?