What's up with the low-talker audio?

So, my copy of Further has really, really, ridiculously low volume audio. I thought it was just an anomoly, until I got a copy of Mind the Addiction yesterday in the mail, same problem.

My volume has to aaaaaall the way up to hear the audio. Makes the whole thing a hissy crap pile to listen to.

What's up with that?

Also, you guys should throw a couple stickers in your DVD cases, like the other guys do.

I noticed this too. It seems I cannot blow my brains out through my ears with my stereo, like I can for the MSP flicks.

And I agree about the stickers. Word!!!

Sounds like a reproduction quality problem to me. drop an email to customerservice@tetongravity.com
    When you're feeling down, just remember: It's always darkest before it goes pitch .... fucking.... black.

Not exactly sure what the audio problem is....looking into it. However, going forward we are uping the anty big time and going with a real high end duplicater for the new movie "Soul Purpose".

As far as the stickers go, I don't want to promise anything yet, but it is in the works, and they are kick your moma in the head sweet.

Rock on.

If it would help, I can send my low-audio DVDs in to yous guys.
    Wasn't an issue with High Life, BTW.

sounds like you need to get an amp that goes to 11. its one louder.

this is an issue with our replicator, and i apologize for those of you annoyed by the fact that the P-Funk just isn't hitting hard enough. we used the same company, VAS, for all of our titles before High Life. For High Life we used Ardustry and for Soul Purpose we will be using another one.

but the big change this year is that Soul Purpose is mixed in 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround. so get your speakers and subs ready! you've never heard a ski and snowboard film that hits as hard!

eric, production grom
    "There's no excuses. No one has ever paid admission to see an excuse. No one has ever faced a black screen that says, 'Well, if we had these set of circumstances we would have shot this scene, so please forgive us and use your imagination.' I've been to the movies hundreds of times, that's never occurred." - Mark Borchardt, American Movie

Originally posted by flynsqurl
    sounds like you need to get an amp that goes to 11. its one louder.

but the big change this year is that Soul Purpose is mixed in 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround. so get your speakers and subs ready! you've never heard a ski and snowboard film that hits as hard!

eric, production grom
    ya mean dubly?