Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by alias View Post
    Pharmer - you need to send your order number to TGR. They hate that you are getting bad service adn am sure they want it resolved.

They deal with an outside provider who warehouses and ships all of thier products. I bet if you gave them your order number they could get it to you asap.

Don't know a tgr email - (customer service I am guessing) then try and pm hottate, or tgr420.

Thanks, I did just send them an email a short while ago and have always gotten rapid responses from them in regards to customer service. I am sure it will get taken care of and by no means and I pissed, just trying to find out where I stand.

I don't want to come off as "that guy" who "wants my shit now and what the fuck is taking so long" but it has been 2 weeks since they started shipping and it should probably be here by now

You have a problem. Mine came on Saturday a couple three days after I ordered it. Still haven't had time to watch it (:

Mine hasn't shown up either. I pre-ordered on October 1st. Sucks.

Looks like overseas buyers get their copys faster, mine just arrived today

Love the pillowsession in north cascade and the fact that gigi rüf is having really good parts an killing it !

Still not here.....
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Update for anyone who hasn't received their movie yet.

I just got an email back from Corey and he said that they dumped DHL cause they suck so bad. Switched to UPS, my movie shipped on the 30th, I now have a tracking number and UPS says it will be here by the 6th on the east coast

Maybe as to not bombard them with emails, just have a little faith that it will arrive before the end of the week. I have never had a problem ordering anything from them and they are on top of things.

If nothing by the end of the week, well, then do what you need to do.
    Last edited by pharmer; 11-03-2008 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Aaron_ View Post
    Still not here.....
    Nothing here, either.

sounds like I'm not the only one to have not got it even though I pre-ordered a while ago... So I won't complain. well maybe a little.

I watched it while handing out candy to the kiddies on Halloween. Sick movie. I like the music in Claim better, but both are definately great flicks.
    Low post count because I'm too busy working and then skiing, but not neccessarily in that order.

best TGR movie in a long time, really captures that elusive "soul" that seems to have been missing the last 2 flicks. great job TGR and everyone needs a copy; some unbelievable skiing!

./Sigh, still not here... At what point do I stop having faith that it'll get taken care of and call in?

Pre-ordering appears to have been a bad idea.
    I belong to a cult that believes in wrecking leather jackets, dying themselves purple and demolishing 40 beer.

It finally showed up. A good 5 weeks after it was suppose to ship. The funny thing is the postage date is November 6th. So much for pre-orders shipping on October 15th. Doubt I'll buy through TGR again, local shop seems to be the way to go.
    I belong to a cult that believes in wrecking leather jackets, dying themselves purple and demolishing 40 beer.

I got mine yesterday, WOW.....Some of the best footage I've ever seen. Seth killed it, and Sage was insane. I would definitely give it movie of the year over claim, and it's not even very close. When you add Mcintosh, Roner, Flahr, to the J. Jones/Seth/Sage insanity it is quite a package.

That peak that Sage and Seth ski, hotel room, has anyone else ever hit it? The line Sage hit is one of the best I have ever seen.

I would probably have to give this movie of the year, and either Sage or Seth deserves best performance.

Nice job.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    I got mine yesterday, WOW.....Some of the best footage I've ever seen. Seth killed it, and Sage was insane. I would definitely give it movie of the year over claim, and it's not even very close. When you add Mcintosh, Roner, Flahr, to the J. Jones/Seth/Sage insanity it is quite a package.

That peak that Sage and Seth ski, hotel room, has anyone else ever hit it? The line Sage hit is one of the best I have ever seen.

I would probably have to give this movie of the year, and either Sage or Seth deserves best performance.

Nice job.
    Anyone else notice how Sage goes "100%" just before dropping his line on Hotel Room...and then about 2 seconds later realizes that his boots aren't buckled? Obviously some serious nerves up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post

Jjones hit it a few years ago. I want to say it was in Anomaly? the helmet cam of it was the intro for "99 words for snow"

I would add that I happened to really like the Sammy Carlson segment. For a park segment, it had some progressive setups and camera angles. Well done TGR.

Quote Originally Posted by HotTate View Post
    Jjones hit it a few years ago. I want to say it was in Anomaly? the helmet cam of it was the intro for "99 words for snow"
    High Life it I recall correctly.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Quote Originally Posted by _Aaron_ View Post
    High Life it I recall correctly.
    not correct

Quote Originally Posted by HotTate View Post
    not correct
    Yep. Just watched the segment to make sure and... its in... I dont know shit.
    More stoke, less shit.

UTI finally arrived. Seth/Sage/and Mac just killed it. Props to TGR customer service for their help in finally getting it in the mail to me. However, I doubt I preorder next year.

Have to agree with Toast on Kye. Out of control, back seat, arms flapping like a wounded duck.

I noticed the same about Kye, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that most of that was probably the absurdly steep 150' pillow lines he was destroying. Kid may not have the prettiest style yet (at what, age 18?) but he stepped it up a fucking notch or two this year.