Brian Head this wknd - 7/17-18

The Altagirls and myself are going; anyone else? I just found out the Super D is on Saturday, so I'll be free to just ride on Sunday...or maybe watch the AG's eat some dirt too

I could be interested. Can I get some more details on logistics?

The weather is supposed to be pretty nasty from now until Saturday night with possible thunderstorms on Sunday too. Rotney is there now and said it's been hailing like crazy and snowing up top. And we're having trouble finding a place to stay that takes dogs (our normal condos aren't available), so Mr.AG and I might be staying in Cedar City. We haven't made a decision yet on when we're heading down, but I'll let you guys know in a couple of hours...
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Mr.AG just got home and said that because of the weather, we'll probably head down at about 7am Saturday. Though if you guys are doing the Super D, you'd either have to leave super early or head down Friday.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Cool, thanks for the beta AG! Looks like weather should be ok for Sat.

Yeah, registration for the Super D ends at 10:30am, so I'd have to get down Fri. night for sure. I'll probably just camp off the canyon there.

Phunk, gimme a call if you want in. I probably wouldn't stay late on Sunday tho...maybe just a quick early morning ride then bail back to SLC.

I think I'm gonna bail on the Bry Head trip...would love to get back down on a non-race wknd tho this summer. Sigh...

Particle, that sucks. We realy need to ride more than once a year together.

phUnk, we'll meet you in the parking lot around 0930. Plan on about 8 DH runs on the course than a few shuttles to finish the day off.
    No Excuses. None, see you there. We'll be waiting. I'm bringing extra bubble wrap for you.
    "People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the
    water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then?
    WOULD IT!?!"
    - M. Barry,
    Mayor of Washington, DC

Yeah I know super lame...but other obligations crept up on me even with 2 months advance warning...it happens!

We gotta ride soon, and definitely more than once a year! Next weekend? Or I'm usually up for a post-work ride anytime after about 5:30-6...