Page 116 of 167 FirstFirst ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4154
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Last years model?
    20’s should be shipping next month.
    Anyone else have trouble with Shot? Apparently they had a bunch of bad modules.
    Yep, last years model. It comes with Shot, so I guess I’ll see how that goes? I haven’t seen anything about issues or recalls for shot, maybe I should keep digging.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yeah a "bunch" could just be 5 people online bitching. I haven't talked to my Ski-doo shop about it but none of my buddies had any issues with shot. I wish I had one

Two riding buddies have shot and both shit the bed. I went e start on my 18.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Yeah a "bunch" could just be 5 people online bitching.
    My 19 shit the bed in January.
    Kyle at Rifle Motor Sports, told me about the module and said he’d call when he gets the new ones in. Still hoping to get one before the snow fly’s.

Ah so more than 5 for sure. Skidoo is really good about resolving their issues. They push the boundaries on technology so they know their customers will find a weakness if it exists. Spring orders show up soon I bet!

Got a new 2018 Summit 165 last year with Shot and it was soo nice. Saved lots of cranking on the shoulders...
    i shred the gnar

Well I got shot start so if it works or not, I’m stuck. Fingers crossed. Pull starting isn’t that bad at the end of the day. I’ll get bigger back and lat muscles, I think...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	59062344238__81435461-D4ED-4491-B1D2-5E70280CD43E.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	294641

New sleds are starting to show up so the shop delivered my 2019 early. It wants to jump off the ground when I touch the throttle. I need to get used to the clutch. Going to be an adventure for sure

Sweet, we've had some alpine Dustin's up here in canukistan. If you find your self headed north with that thing, hit us up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crashidy View Post
    Sweet, we've had some alpine Dustin's up here in canukistan. If you find your self headed north with that thing, hit us up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Will do! This is my first winter with a sled, and first sled, so I think I’m going to stay local and learn to drive the thing. I’ll see what happens though, knowing me, someone will ask if I want to go to Canukistan and next thing I know I’ll be headed there, and way in over my head.

Are we posting pictures of our sleds yet? Getting hyped up to start the season.

Name:	47694842_223638258583566_5183060593435161658_n.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	145.5 KB 
ID:	296181

Quote Originally Posted by MoPros View Post
    Are we posting pictures of our sleds yet? Getting hyped up to start the season.

Name:	47694842_223638258583566_5183060593435161658_n.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	145.5 KB 
ID:	296181
    Very nice!!!

Hey, this is MoPros, with our product you don't need tunnel stiffeners and it automatically supports the chassis of the machine. Here's a short video for you to see it in action.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOO8...ojXCx0&index=4

Hey, this is MoPros, with our product you don't need tunnel stiffeners and it automatically supports the chassis of the machine. Here's a short video for you to see it in action.
    Any deals for Mags?

You're the dickbag who parroted the rack name URLs of other companies to direct to your site when people searched for the other racks. The one who tried to sue other rack companies for patent infringement for racks that literally could look nothing or function less like the ones you make......

Not to mention your endless spamming here over the years with zero interest in actually posting anything but a commercial. Snowmobiling and sled skiing in particular is too good of a community to put up with your bullshit. And it's far too small a community to put up with people who go after each other for money like that. You're a slimeball. Piss off.

Actually come on out to the rockies. I've got some friends that would like to meet you.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

....Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 699
Size:  583.9 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    You're the dickbag who parroted the rack name URLs of other companies to direct to your site when people searched for the other racks. The one who tried to sue other rack companies for patent infringement for racks that literally could look nothing or function less like the ones you make......

Not to mention your endless spamming here over the years with zero interest in actually posting anything but a commercial. Snowmobiling and sled skiing in particular is too good of a community to put up with your bullshit. And it's far too small a community to put up with people who go after each other for money like that. You're a slimeball. Piss off.

Actually come on out to the rockies. I've got some friends that would like to meet you.
    True story. These dickbags are equally welcome in the interior ...

MoPros should familiariez themselves with forum rules on spam and commercial content, and Mags should worry less about trying to hustle deals from hustlers... loads of quality racks out there, most sold by people who are not litigious spamers.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post

Don't forget the constant lies about shipping and products.

Fuck that company.
    My Montana has an East Infection

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    True story. These dickbags are equally welcome in the interior ...

MoPros should familiariez themselves with forum rules on spam and commercial content, and Mags should worry less about trying to hustle deals from hustlers... loads of quality racks out there, most sold by people who are not litigious spamers.
    seconded and thirded or what ever...... spammers who threaten lawsuits.
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

Any one Remember that time MoPros got called out for being a spammer, and they said they were done spamming ....

Well thankfully, the search function never forgets

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...t=#post4797629
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Hey folks, I'm looking to upgrade from turn of the century rmk 700's, I've had for a few years with good results. Mainly used for ski access in the central and north cascades, so occasionally really deep storms but mostly sticking to roads. The shopping list has the following:
    longer track, hopefully 150ish'x2 minimum.
    Reverse
    Reliable motor
    Modern ergos with my knees hopefully lower than my ass when sitting.
    Roughly $2500 to spend.

I've been looking at late 2000's rmk 6 and 700's, 155x2.4 track, which seem like a good way to go. I'm avoiding 800's and up, with the feeling that the motors are higher maintenance.
    Any thoughts, caveats or pitfalls to avoid? I know that almost any sled is a roll of the dice, so mostly thinking in generalities.

Arctic cats in my price range mostly seem to be missing reverse, so mostly focussing on Polaris and ski doo.

I also saw a pair of yamaha rx1's with reasonable miles for 5k, heavy but reliable?

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Gravity always wins...

Quote Originally Posted by riff View Post
    Hey folks, I'm looking to upgrade from turn of the century rmk 700's, I've had for a few years with good results. Mainly used for ski access in the central and north cascades, so occasionally really deep storms but mostly sticking to roads. The shopping list has the following:
    longer track, hopefully 150ish'x2 minimum.
    Reverse
    Reliable motor
    Modern ergos with my knees hopefully lower than my ass when sitting.
    Roughly $2500 to spend.

I've been looking at late 2000's rmk 6 and 700's, 155x2.4 track, which seem like a good way to go. I'm avoiding 800's and up, with the feeling that the motors are higher maintenance.
    Any thoughts, caveats or pitfalls to avoid? I know that almost any sled is a roll of the dice, so mostly thinking in generalities.

Arctic cats in my price range mostly seem to be missing reverse, so mostly focussing on Polaris and ski doo.

I also saw a pair of yamaha rx1's with reasonable miles for 5k, heavy but reliable?

For sled skiing, having an 800 is really nice. Being able to blast up areas while towing and riding side by side is super nice.

I had a 1st gen (2004-2007ish) Ski Doo Summit 800 with high miles, and it was bombproof. Parts are easy to come by and they're easy to work on.
    Ski The East

My roommates both found 09 Ski-Doo 800 164s for sub-2500, both with rebuild engines with less then 500 miles on them.

Keep digging, you’ll find the sled you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by salomonskiier12 View Post
    For sled skiing, having an 800 is really nice. Being able to blast up areas while towing and riding side by side is super nice.

I had a 1st gen (2004-2007ish) Ski Doo Summit 800 with high miles, and it was bombproof. Parts are easy to come by and they're easy to work on.
    Ah! I've been pondering a 2005 summit, 159, fresh rebuild. My local sled guru warned me but overall it's very tempting. I'll have to revisit that.

Gravity always wins...

06 skidoo Rev: strong motors, keep an eye on the carburetor boots, they crack easily and then bye bye motor, handle like 2006 but decent enough ski sled, 07 got a weird motor that they didn't have figured out until...........
    NOT an 08 Rev XP, they still had a few things to figure out on that chassis
    07-2010 Polaris 700, stay away from anything 800 in those years
    Arctic cat M7 or M8 from 2007-2011. Bombproof, Change the diamond drive oil regularly, you can maybe add reverse to the non-reverse models. Best of the bunch in that price range IMO.

3k will get you any of those if you look hard enough

Do NOT buy ANY polaris 2006-2007, any motor size. Just don't do it.
    Last edited by kidwoo; 10-08-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp