Page 46 of 167 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4154
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Let's find out how that beyotch tandems this winter.
    It works perfect for that. Especially if the other guy know knows how to ride as well. My buddy and I have made pow turns all the way up to McGee. So far it's looking like a good season but it did do this last year as well. The only difference is I was caught off guard by this one. I will hit you up for some pond hockey or sled skiing as soon as the conditions are right.

Quote Originally Posted by 45hill View Post
    It works perfect for that. Especially if the other guy know knows how to ride as well. My buddy and I have made pow turns all the way up to McGee. So far it's looking like a good season but it did do this last year as well. The only difference is I was caught off guard by this one. I will hit you up for some pond hockey or sled skiing as soon as the conditions are right.
    Damn, you guys already got that much snow?

I'll be down there next week and again in january. Let's keep in touch.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by ridevt View Post
    Pulled the trigger on a 2012 XP today! So stoked for snow and to pick it up next week. Anyone need a sick REV?
    That's a good deal. I was up at Baldface last year and that's what Travis was on and he liked it? Etec is a good engine!

How much can I get for 2007 Summit 800X 151?

Depends on the local sledconomy, but anywhere from 3000-6000 depending on condition, mileage, and mods.

Damn, you guys already got that much snow?

I'll be down there next week and again in january. Let's keep in touch.
    Not enough to ride just yet, although a few people went from Chair 2 to Reds meadow on the road. I was talking about riding with people who know how to tandem. My sled is in pieces waiting for a new pipe to arrive. I need to get it out of the garage so I can put the camper in there for the winter.

Hit me up when you are in town and we'll grab a beer.

[QUOTE=How much can I get for 2007 Summit 800X 151?[/QUOTE]

I'm selling my 05 REV Summit 159 Highmark X for $3500 here in UT. It had a new Short Block installed less than 400 miles ago by a shop in Park City ($1900), 3k total miles on the chassis. Also has a new BOSS seat, Simmons Powder Pro's, HPS Can, riser bar, Vents, lefty throttle, etc. I think it's a fair price and hopefully that gives you an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Theo-san View Post
    Depends on the local sledconomy, but anywhere from 3000-6000 depending on condition, mileage, and mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by ridevt View Post
    I'm selling my 05 REV Summit 159 Highmark X for $3500 here in UT. It had a new Short Block installed less than 400 miles ago by a shop in Park City ($1900), 3k total miles on the chassis. Also has a new BOSS seat, Simmons Powder Pro's, HPS Can, riser bar, Vents, lefty throttle, etc. I think it's a fair price and hopefully that gives you an idea?
    Thank you both!

Getting ready to throw down for a fresh '13 sled for backcountry riding/ski access.

Right now I am completely on the fence between the '13 Summit XM 163 or the '13 ProClimb M800 162. The Pro is not an option, witnessed a couple Engine issues on the '12 Pro last winter with my riding group and also the fact that I have an awesome Cat dealer and Doo dealer nearby.

Thoughts on which one will end up being a solid workhouse backcountry sled that I can also get out and play on? I like the Suzuki engine, Fox Floats and overall 'stoutness' of the cat, but the Etec, overall build quality and the TMotion on the new Doo has me intrigued. Decisions, decisions... Just wish I had the chance to ride either one last Spring. Coming off an 05 Rev Summit X 159 that I just sold so either sled will have way better handling than what Im coming off of

The Cheetah rack is waiting to get bolted up and snow is falling

Thoughts guys?

Dumping in UT! Might be able to get out for a road ride this weekend if tonight's snow totals pan out. Gotta break in the new XP!! Anyone else ridden yet?

Too much talkin shit n not enough happysnaps ...

here's the luv of my life disaplining me again, and again, and again ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bth_1813.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	125225
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

I got out once on the roads with my new sherpa (13 Skandic SWT), initial impression, holy crap it is a boat - both huge and it floats.

Hoping for more road break-in time tomorrow, not sure where there's enough without driving 4hrs each way, dammit.

GravityDT - I'd buy the skidoo, personally. The only Cat I'd currently buy is the 1100t, but that's just for the power. Whichever great dealer you like better? I don't think you can go all that wrong with either one.....

Iain

3+ feet on Guardsman yesterday! Not a bad day to break in the new sled...

Name:	pow_sled.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	125382

The cats are easier on clutches, tuffer front end that is easier to swap the bulk head. last year our local dealer only replaced 1 bulk head. say that about a doo.
    I do alota tandum snowboard laps and wish I had a turbo 4 stroke.
    either sled will be fun, let us know which one you get and how it rides.
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

my 08 M8, looking forward to mounting this trusty steed quite a bit this winter. Looking like i'll be spending a lot of time in the West Yellowstone area, so if anyone can meet up to rip I'd be obliged. Im not a pro but I've grown up riding sled int eh area etc. hit me up!!!

I picked up my first sled last spring. An 08 700 RMK (155) with 650 miles on it. While I was moving it around in my garage, I snapped the bumper from the nosepan (stupid plastic POS bumper). So I ordered the 09 front end upgrade from polaris (replaces both L & R fenders, nosepan, new tube bumper, and a bunch of other little parts to complete the conversion).

While I was inspecting the sled, I noticed a decent amount of gunk on the bottom of the exhaust manifold where it attaches to the engine... so I figure it would be a good idea to replace the exhaust gaskets. I'm also going to change the chain case oil. Is there anything else I need to consider replacing or inspecting before I put it all back together again? Clean the clutches? Clean the power valves?
    "That's what she said."

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	125640 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo2.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	125641

My babies. '04 Summit 800 & '11 Nytro MTX.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1352928610.058018.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	125666 in the middle of this right now

Well, a '13 Summit XM followed me home yesterday. Hopefully I'll have some time to get the CFR rack bolted up in the next few days. Took it out last night for a quick road ride and found a grassy meadow to track up a bit that had a ft or 2 of untracked. Hell Yeah is this winter going to rock!

Finished my first top end rebuild. Mcb kit had all i needed and the whip cranked up strong... Love my 800zx chasis

Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    While I was inspecting the sled, I noticed a decent amount of gunk on the bottom of the exhaust manifold where it attaches to the engine... so I figure it would be a good idea to replace the exhaust gaskets. I'm also going to change the chain case oil. Is there anything else I need to consider replacing or inspecting before I put it all back together again? Clean the clutches? Clean the power valves?
    Lube the chasis, replace the water pump belt, check track tension, and the hi-fax.

Where are people buying their cheetah factory racing racks from in the U.S.? how much ya pay?
    My Montana has an East Infection

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman View Post
    Where are people buying their cheetah factory racing racks from in the U.S.? how much ya pay?
    WPS carries them so pretty much any sled shop can order a rack for you. They can tell you whatever US retail is.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

WPS carries them so pretty much any sled shop can order a rack for you. They can tell you whatever US retail is.
    Hmmm. called one shop in ID and he looked at the WPS catolog and confirmed what i saw in it. they just list the brackets but not the D or DD rack. I'll keep checkin' around.
    My Montana has an East Infection

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman View Post
    Hmmm. called one shop in ID and he looked at the WPS catolog and confirmed what i saw in it. they just list the brackets but not the D or DD rack. I'll keep checkin' around.
    That's kind of useless.

Call them up and tell them they need to carry full sets of things for people that get exercise and not just overinsulated jackets with a beard cutout on the chest for 400lbers.

save the $ and build a rack out of snowboard binding straps and cut old hyfax into pieces for skis or board to sit on and a piece for the strap to go up and over. we designed them so it can fold down out of the way for sledding, rivot or bolt it on. less then 1 hour, can fit on both sides.