Page 81 of 167 FirstFirst ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4154
    98/99 summit x with electronic reverse. Should be around $1500. My kids has one, over 6000km runs awesome goes where he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Or maybe some kind of wide track/2up/work sled if you truly are just staying on the groomed. A friend of mind kinda runs a snowmobile graveyard and specializes in making well running RMKs from wrecks/blow'd motors/parts sleds. Next time I see him I'll see what he's got.
    Dude, that'd be exactly the sort of thing I'd be looking for. Definitely let me know.

I got a Backcountry United ski/snowboard rack recently. New guy to the scene but damn if this isn't the best rack I've tried. I need install it still.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    I got a Backcountry United ski/snowboard rack recently. New guy to the scene but damn if this isn't the best rack I've tried. I need install it still.
    Interesting rack, what little information I could find searching around the webz.
    Most of the images showed it holding snowboards, but I managed to find a couple of pictures showing the rack with skis in it..
    It will be interesting to hear back from you after it's see some use.

Can do. Should have taken the sled out today but want to install t-motion and new rack first.

Loading up and heading out this weekend. Back to Whistler for the winter. Here's to better snow than last year so I can finally learn to ride.

Bumping this back up as a I got out on the sled yesterday. Was only a short shake down ride up and down the road towards Brandywine as I spent most of the day unpacking the sleds from the move, and installing a Thing Cooker can in the M8000. Now it just needs to snow some more, or else i need to pack up again, and make a road trip to Revy....

Backcountry United rack is installed. I put the HD bumper on to stiffen the tunnel.

Props to Dave at CFR. I ordered a mountain rack with dual ski bracket and it got to CA in 10 days. They even through the ski bracket on before shipping. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1448302014.060779.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	172269

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Backcountry United rack is installed. I put the HD bumper on to stiffen the tunnel.
    Hey look at you all strapless and shiz...

Wow, it's a great season so far and this is a quiet thread! Here's some open terrain headlight deep face shots https://youtu.be/u8Js6QrWHec

Also i have a cfr rack with dual ski mine on both sides for sale. Pretty much mint. If anyone is interested pm me

Quote Originally Posted by crashidy View Post
    Wow, it's a great season so far and this is a quiet thread! Here's some open terrain headlight deep face shots https://youtu.be/u8Js6QrWHec

Also i have a cfr rack with dual ski mine on both sides for sale. Pretty much mint. If anyone is interested pm me
    How much are you asking for the Cfr rack?
    I was going to PM you but my IPad skills suck.

Quote Originally Posted by danadog View Post
    How much are you asking for the Cfr rack?
    I was going to PM you but my IPad skills suck.
    400$ Canadian plus shipping. I can put some pictures up tomorrow. It is white with red letters.
    Double d rack

Anyone want to buy my '02ish RMK 800 151"? Got a ported track, intake and exhaust, lexan hood, boss seat, ghetto ski/snowboard rack on the tunnel, and a couple of other bits and pieces. Fast as fuck and relatively light for an older sled. I just don't have time to get out and ride these days and I hate to see it chilling on the trailer all lonely and shit. Hit me up if you're interested. Sled's at my house in Littleton. Would sell it purty cheap and could include the fancy harbor freight tilt trailer too.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hey all, Have not been on much lately, busy doing other things, last year mostly sledding ! Getting the hang of it all for the end goal and reason I bought a sled... to Ski and Board with it....

2008 M8 162 track. Read back a few pages, wow I may have paid too much, but I suspect those were US prices.... Thankfully the sled had less than 1000 KM on it, was pretty clean and in good shape, no real issues with it. had frog skinz on the intakes, vented side panels and stupid loud MBRP can. Changed the bars from 8" riser to 6" riser to fit me better and put on a Gold Finger left side throttle. Just bought a Boss seat for it this year. Am currently installing my Knight Rider Snowboard / Ski rack on it that I bought last year.

I looked at all the racks available. CFR is definitely Sweet build quality but... would mean I lost the factory tie down rack... which I have the Arctic Cat Bag for. I chose the Knight Rider for both Ski and Snowboard capability and that I can keep the factory rack with bag and put a jerry can behind that using the Knight Rider (only possible with 162)

I chose the M8 based on much input from others that they were reliable and good all around machine. I wasn't intending on doing only Mountain with it, but also some Alberta trail riding close to home. So far so good just regular maintenance.

Hoping to find a few cool spots to sled ski with people as none of my buds sled.... YET.

Will be in Revy after XMAS for lots of days. If anyone is going to be up there drop me a message.

It ain't skiing till your a$$ is puckered

In Whistler, heading up Brandywine tomorrow, anyone around here want to go? Just to play around the meadows and immediate area and work on sidehilling etc.

Deep on Rabbit Ears today!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1450526630.080027.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	1,012.2 KB 
ID:	173606

sweeeet! first day out this year and i think she blew. Rode 100m, was properly warmed, no alarming noises . It made a little but of a noise then died. Went to pull start, seems to be seized. What to look for now?
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

Check primary clutch first, see if belt is stuck or other damage. Pull spark plug and pipe off look inside for damage.
    Seems odd it would seize after only 100m, has oil in it?

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    Check primary clutch first, see if belt is stuck or other damage. Pull spark plug and pipe off look inside for damage.
    Seems odd it would seize after only 100m, has oil in it?
    took the chain case off, oil was fine, took the plugs off and one was covered in oil. pulling the heads tmrw to see whats in there. Hoping its a top end issue.
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

so its a blown piston skirt. Anyone has experience with this? Getting one of two options. Flush out the crank with diesel or split the case.

Last edited by Lamothe; 01-06-2016 at 01:45 AM.

I would open up the bottom end and clean it. Too much shrapnel to clean out with a flush. A little time now or a complete destruction when a piece of aluminum gets into the bearing and leaves you in the bush.

Agreed, I would pull that thing apart for sure.

Not sure about poo poos, but cracked piston skirts r caused by over reving it on my big old skidoos. But it needs to rev out 500. Total rebuild time now. I would rebuild crank too. Not guna b cheap.
    Cold cease is common. Wot was the temp when she went pop?