Page 136 of 167 FirstFirst ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4154
    Quote Originally Posted by NBABUCKS1 View Post
    would love a pm if it's on craigslist/ksl/fb. I know nothing about sleds tho so i guess I could start doing some homework lol

edit just googled it they sound expensive as hell and way sled then I need right now.. Need a little sub $5k sled to get to the property for now
    Oh yeah these are more then $5k. They are on FB in Jackson, WY, but nicer then what you are looking for I think.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You should post a link to those 850s. I know a couple of people looking.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...0235688759066/

Not sure about outside links working. It’s a great sled. I let him take my turbo for a spin yesterday and took his sled for a rip. What’s actually funny is the rest of our crew got Fox coil over shocks this year and him and I can’t feel the difference. Of corse the guys who got them said it was better for jumping and we won’t be able to tell much of a difference Pow riding. We both laughed, said it’s doesn’t matter cause we don’t like jumping out sleds, and commented on how we just saved $4k cause we don’t need Fox shocks.

If your friends have any questions, I can put you in touch with my buddy. I’m also making a trip to SLC and Denver in the next few weeks and can play delivery guy if needed.

Jeez I hate FB marketplace for so many reasons.

Shot start? Skid plate? It's just a black 850 SP with bumper and can right? Bars included I hope. Get out of here with that $300 extra BS.
    Last edited by simple; 02-16-2021 at 06:44 PM.

Well....it is black. Does it have a hotdogger?

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Jeez I hate FB marketplace for so many reasons.

Shot start? Skid plate? It's just a black 850 SP with bumper and can right? Bars included I hope. Get out of here with that $300 extra BS.
    No shot start. Not sure about skid plate. Send him a message and ask anything else.

After 4-5 yrs of no sled I’m getting close to pulling the trigger on one for next season. Loved my 163 XM Summit X I had last..... Was originally thinking of Snowchecking a 165 Skidoo Summit X... now I’m discovering the Lynx Boondocker and it looks real solid. Same 850 power plant, Bit better suspension and no tippy T-Motion.... would definitely be used 2 up with 1 of my kids. And it’s RED. Thoughts???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sat on a Lynx at my dealer today. Sexy as socks on a rooster. That said, a couple grand more and you'd have a turbo. More power is more power. Whatever you do, don't buy a first year Polaris turbo.

Buy a Ski-Doo turbo, mine is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Buy a Ski-Doo turbo, mine is awesome

Lynx looks nice- turbo’s brake....850’s r becoming reliable. I spring checked an x.ski/dude made there warranty smaller....

Was thinking spring check but as usual not committed. I really prefer slightly used sleds from people who don't have time to ride.
    Having fun this winter

What is the weird shit you have on the back of that black sled?

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    What is the weird shit you have on the back of that black sled?
    Some kinda moron put a ski rack on dat black one. Yellow one has the CFR linq rack so it clicks on and off for boondocking. Weirdos

Backcountry United Tsaina rack. Knuckledraggers like 'em

Are lynx readily available in North America?

Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    Are lynx readily available in North America?
    No this is a new release for NA. Some dealers are getting one now to drum up sales.

Oh ok, that makes sense. I never remembered seeing them prior to emigrating.

I f-ed up my air intake "skin" on my 19 doo 850 and it was a super deep day. Taped it up the best I could with some medical tape as snow kept getting in and the sled was bogging. Sled ran fine all day after that but then on the way out on trail doing a good clip it started running super rough and would not get above 5900rpm with out almost dying. My buddy though I could have got a piece of the skin or tape sucked into the reeds? Sounds like a bitch to get in there. Any thoughts?
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

I’d recommend replacing the intake cover before bringing it in for warranty if you still have coverage. Snow ingestion ruins a lot of motors.

Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    I f-ed up my air intake "skin" on my 19 doo 850 and it was a super deep day. Taped it up the best I could with some medical tape as snow kept getting in and the sled was bogging. Sled ran fine all day after that but then on the way out on trail doing a good clip it started running super rough and would not get above 5900rpm with out almost dying. My buddy though I could have got a piece of the skin or tape sucked into the reeds? Sounds like a bitch to get in there. Any thoughts?
    You likely pulled water/snow in the intake side piston, washed it and it's fucked. Will be obvious once they have it apart. Or it juat didn't like how covered up or was. My guess though is it got washed. When you look at the piston it will be very shiny where all the mist was hitting. The cat alphas were doing this last year a lot due to a mal fitting intake screen.

That's just my guess though

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Some kinda moron put a ski rack on dat black one. Yellow one has the CFR linq rack so it clicks on and off for boondocking. Weirdos
    How does your buddy like the linq rack? Any comparisons vs the mountain rack? Like the idea of being able to take it on and off. Can you still run a linq jerry can with it?
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

if you had a bunch of snow get in the air box it may have frozen up at trail speed and choked the air off. Take the intake box off and see if any tape inside.
    Fire it up and see if it runs, if not like Crashidy said it may be fooked.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    How does your buddy like the linq rack? Any comparisons vs the mountain rack? Like the idea of being able to take it on and off. Can you still run a linq jerry can with it?
    Expensive but he loves it. Other sled has the CFR mountain rack that is nearly 10 years old. They last.

We don't ride with gas cans. We stash them in the woods

bought a 06 RMK 700 to access my ski hut. started hard starting wouldn't run or begged down. thought it was flooding. dropped at dealer. called me right back. there's a little kill switch in side the throttle lever that's activated with cable stretch. took him 5" to fix it...but showed me how. repair bill $115. I think this epitomizes owning a sled if you're not a gearhead.

Thanks guys. Yes, going to replace the air vent cover after looking inside for any crap. Damnit!!! Still under warranty.
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!