Page 132 of 167 FirstFirst ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4154
    Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Any mags know skibrd in person that can swing by and do a wellness check on him?
    Very concerning post.
    I’m fine, I think?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I think he's saying he sleds more now and likely isn't at the resort as much? How many touring/sledding skis can one person need? I know the local dentistry opinion appears to be n+1 but not everyone is subscribed to dentist weekly.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    I think he's saying he sleds more now and likely isn't at the resort as much? How many touring/sledding skis can one person need? I know the local dentistry opinion appears to be n+1 but not everyone is subscribed to dentist weekly.
    Lots of wannabe Dentist Weekly subscribers here. Most of us should be subscribed to Dental Hygienist Quarterly Review, quite a step down.

Pretty much spot on. I’m sledding almost every day that inbounds and the resort access backcountry isn’t good to great, so no need for so many pairs of skis. Plus, I’ve sort of realized I really like Shiros, so no real need to keep 4 other pairs of 115-120 wide skis. I’m going to shoot for 6-8 pairs, instead of the current crop of more then I’m willing to admit...

So since the cunts at mo-pros are probably still following this thread I just wanted to say fuck you guys and your asshole business tactics.

I hope people looking at buying your product realize you are assholes and buy from CFR, ez-rak, or even the garbage skidoo rack before supporting your sketchy company.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    So since the cunts at mo-pros are probably still following this thread I just wanted to say fuck you guys and your asshole business tactics.

I hope people looking at buying your product realize you are assholes and buy from CFR, ez-rak, or even the garbage skidoo rack before supporting your sketchy company.
    I broke one of my CFR ski racks, rolled my sled with my skis on the rack about 1,000,000 times, called CFR and asked if I could buy a replacement piece because I broke the piece, they said no and 2 day shipping me sent me the replacement piece. They have a customer for life. If you can’t get behind that, you are an idiot for what ever you get from someone else.

These douche bags haven't been around for over a year, if we say their name 3 times they will appear.

Anyone have opinions on and/or use the CFR direct tunnel mount brackets? Deciding between going with a rack (i-rack 2.0 or mountain rack) or just the brackets. Had the DD rack on my last sled - worked great but already have a bag and jerry can on the linq system on the new-to-me sled.

Thoughts?
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Anyone have opinions on and/or use the CFR direct tunnel mount brackets? Deciding between going with a rack (i-rack 2.0 or mountain rack) or just the brackets. Had the DD rack on my last sled - worked great but already have a bag and jerry can on the linq system on the new-to-me sled.

Thoughts?
    I was really happy with my LinQ CFR ski rack. Forget which I have, but it made life super super easy

Had a lovely note on my car when we got back to the trailhead today. Sorry lady, snowmobiles are allowed here... some folks sense of entitlement blows my mind! Hope she spends more of her emotional energy to call the local FS office only to find out she is wrong. But! The skiing was fuckin great and got in some great turns with the Mrs.

"Hey asshole, no snowmobiles allowed here. Read the sign. Oh, right, you can't read, tard. Don't bother breaking in - no valuables left in this vehicle!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7171.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	657.1 KB 
ID:	349956

Name:	IMG_7172.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	624.1 KB 
ID:	349957

Name:	IMG_7170.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	612.5 KB 
ID:	349954

Had a lovely note on my car when we got back to the trailhead today. Sorry lady, snowmobiles are allowed here... some folks sense of entitlement blows my mind! Hope she spends more of her emotional energy to call the local FS office only to find out she is wrong. But! The skiing was fuckin great and got in some great turns with the Mrs.

"Hey asshole, no snowmobiles allowed here. Read the sign. Oh, right, you can't read, tard. Don't bother breaking in - no valuables left in this vehicle!"
    One day I will punch someone in the face. It will most likely me one of these ill informed note writers. I get the same thing riding my dirt bike. There is a trail I can ride from my house. It is two dead end FS roads with a network of trails braided through it created by dirt bikers. All of a sudden (COVID) the roads have become dog walking trails for outta towners. If I see walker I don't burn it up. Uphill, I'm in first gear. Downhill, I usually turn my bike off and coast. But guess what, you don't get out of the way intentionally nor to you wave or say high....Roosted!!!

correct
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post

Ooh an upright citizen for justice with a developmental disability bias. Good catch!
    Last edited by kidwoo; 11-27-2020 at 06:23 PM.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Sold my sled in the spring and regret it, couldn't buy it back for $2000 more than I sold it for.
    Anything worth buying is 10k, and that's even a hard price to find, crazy what has happened to the market.

Looking like I may be taking a year off from sledding

Yeah dude. Even here in Alberta people are asking a mint for used sleds. Normally there are about 200 15 to 17 skidoo xms on the classifieds. Currently there are like 30..
    Its crazy

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yeh, sold my sled in September, guess I should have held on to it until now, probably could have got much more for it.

Glad I put a deposit down with a guy when I did - seen a lot of sleds that are older with more km, bare bones asking more than I paid for mine. Didn’t consider it a ‘deal’ by any means at the time, was just a fair price, but it looks like a deal now.

registration for SAC’s free Motorized Level 1 avalanche classes is now open

https://www.sierraavalanchecenter.or...ducation-class
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by powcom View Post
    Thanks for the help fellas. Primary clutch bolt super bent. They must not have tightened it when the inspected it all.
    Just an follow up. Got new bolt and clutch went on crooked. Massive under taking to pull it all apart and discover the fly wheel shaft was snapped in 2. All sorts of new assemblies and parts coming next week. Rebuilding/replacing everything from the drive shaft out. Fingers crossed.

Turbo is a ton of fun, but I’m already had to replace on steering rod and an A arm

God, it gets me in trouble so quickly, but also gets me out of trouble. I stupidly said I couldn’t get stuck on it, then did twice, but getting out of stuck is pretty easy when you can kick some snow out from in front, and under the running boards, then pin and wiggle to your hearts delight right out of the hole you dug.

I’m still struggling getting the power during pow turns under control. A bit too much throttle and she wants to just take off. I need to get control of it a bit more, more break I guess? I’ll get it figured out one of these days.

Anyone else grab one of the Ski-Doo stock turbos?

Yup. Super fun to ride. Addictive

Yup. Super fun to ride. Addictive
    So over kill but so much fun!

Got a CFR rack, but the ski mounting brackets seem to be sold out.

Anyone successfully rigged something up or seen something that's worked well?
    Drive slow, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post

Ski-Doo has the same mounting brackets, but I’m presuming you tried them already. Did you try any of the local dealers around where you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post

Week described a couple years ago non this thread. Cutting boards.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk