Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1070579.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	150885

07 AC F1000 Snopro
    Lake Rosseau Ontario
    Ontario trails are best shape in decades

Shadam, that sucks. Good luck on the retrieval.

Mannix, the snow was hero quality with regard to being grippy and being able to sled anywhere. Dhelihiker had no issues dropping that line, although I know what you mean when it comes to dropping cornices. I've had to replace a sled ski before after dropping a similar feature.

Kidwoo, yeah, let's get after it! We tried sled skiing at mt rose the day before too, but the cold storm made the snow bulletproof and not so fun to ski, but still amusing on the sled.

I 3> Snowmobiles

I wish had a pic of the first time on the step up. I got scared!

It was fun to move around the mountains, the next big dump could actually be fun

Looking to get an access sled. Just a shitty little sled to get me up logging roads and stuff. Brapped around on 340 yamahas a lot as a kid, wrenching on little stuff here and there but not familiar at all with 1990+ tech. Any recommended reading for a sled jong to help decide what to get?

angry I asked the same question 3 pages back, I'd like to get a sled for next year also. I've also been keeping an eye on kijiji (AB & BC). There is good info on snow & mud, but a lot of the recent posts there are about newer sleds.

Read this thread from page 1.

Find sleds in your price range on Kijiji then google the year/model. Usually among the search results will be threads from various snowmobile forums, such as "Is this a good used sled to buy?" or "Problem with my 199? skidaddle" etc.

As always take with a huge grain of salt people's opinions, but often you will find good info on specific issues with certain engines, etc that are now well recognized.

Whats up Woo you sledding this weekend? Lets do this.

angry, wotz your price point ...
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    Whats up Woo you sledding this weekend? Lets do this.
    Still got my number? If not, pm me yours.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Still got my number? If not, pm me yours.
    Sick! Where we going?

Tis the season to get sendy!

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Selling my 2010 M8 to cover medical bills. Maggot price $5500 obo. This thing is really fucking fun, and in very nice shape. Brings a tear to my eye...

http://rockies.craigslist.org/sno/4415037658.html

Looking for a 11' or 12' RMK pro with a 163 track. Idaho panhandle. Thx

Or maybe not...hearing from a few people that riding tandem on the pro rmk 's is tricky. Anyone confirm? Advice? Wanting to up grade from my 98 rmk 700.

The RMK pro tandems like a mofo imo.

I'm a bit fed up with the few options and subsequent shitty fit I get in freeride touring style boots, so I'm thinking of just saying fuck it and going for alpine boots for sled access. Do alpine boots suck really badly on a sled? Probably getting CAST inserts/vibram soles so there will be grip.

Quote Originally Posted by angrysasquatch View Post
    I'm a bit fed up with the few options and subsequent shitty fit I get in freeride touring style boots, so I'm thinking of just saying fuck it and going for alpine boots for sled access. Do alpine boots suck really badly on a sled? Probably getting CAST inserts/vibram soles so there will be grip.
    all ski boots suck when sledding but the vibram soles help. I've gone back to snowboarding if we're doing sled laps, and skiing when it's a touring day.

Yeah, they suck a lot, but I do it because I'm stubborn and don't love at boots. Last year I had NEOS and they helped a bunch, but got torn up quickly by the sled and by my ski boots.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Skiing View Post
    Selling my 2010 M8 to cover medical bills. Maggot price $5500 obo. This thing is really fucking fun, and in very nice shape. Brings a tear to my eye...

http://rockies.craigslist.org/sno/4415037658.html
    Bought a trailer from Gone Skiing, reputable seller. Would jump on it if I wasn't 3,000 miles away.

Kidwoo has pretty cool ski boot solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Records View Post
    Bought a trailer from Gone Skiing, reputable seller. Would jump on it if I wasn't 3,000 miles away.
    I don't have the money, but don't live 3000mi away. How about you pay for it and I ride it?

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    I don't have the money, but don't live 3000mi away. How about you pay for it and I ride it?
    Genius! I would love to have a sled back in CO, this is a win win for everyone! Can I keep it in your garage?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Records View Post
    Genius! I would love to have a sled back in CO, this is a win win for everyone! Can I keep it in your garage?
    Hell yea! Molly is ronery.

Every year it seems like I sled more and ski less. I guess that's what happens when you start riding a sled like you ski lines. Here's my edit from the season. Next year, I'm not buying a pass to CB. All BC with, hopefully a ton of pow on skis and my sled.

Solid riding! Stock sled? Bars look different.