Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 127 128 129 130 131 132
Results 3,276 to 3,290 of 3290
    The skidoo engines often fail at that crankshaft seal behind the primary. That seal might have gotten damaged. Have them check when they fix the damage from their service mistake.

Interesting turn of events, I need to sell a sled.

2019 Ski-Doo Summit XP 175 Shot
    Expert Skid Plate
    350 miles (Iíll double check when I get home)
    Two years of warranty left, and you have the option to buy another year or two.
    $11,500

Bought it as a left over last October. As you can see from the miles, I didnít ride that much. Iíll throw up some pictures when I get home next week.

Located in Jackson, WY

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Maggot snowmobile thread

Ugh. Rarely a good turn of events when a sled of this age is sold unless itís for an upgrade. Best of luck with the sale.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    Ugh. Rarely a good turn of events when a sled of this age is sold unless itís for an upgrade. Best of luck with the sale.

Sales for an upgrade. Do I need a new sled? Nope. Do I really need to sell this one? Probably. Will I be able to get 50% of what this sled can do out of it? Tbd, not actually sure? Will I smile ear to ear as the turbo go wooossshhhhh!!! Yes, definitely a yes.

Nice! Congrats on the upgrade!

"...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Cheaper than upgrading the wife.

Maggot snowmobile thread

Thanks. Was back and forth on the idea all summer. The whole my sleds a year old (well technically 2 but only ridden for one since I got it as a left over), it doesnít have many miles, but turbo noises are cool. I was going to upgrade the suspension if I kept it, and upgrading to a turbo wasnít that much more, or thatís what I keep telling myself.

Also keep an eye on the For Sale thread for a ski fire sale sometime next week. Canít justify so many skis any more.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Also keep an eye on the For Sale thread for a ski fire sale sometime next week. Canít justify so many skis any more.
    Any mags know skibrd in person that can swing by and do a wellness check on him?
    Very concerning post.

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Any mags know skibrd in person that can swing by and do a wellness check on him?
    Very concerning post.
    Iím fine, I think?

I think he's saying he sleds more now and likely isn't at the resort as much? How many touring/sledding skis can one person need? I know the local dentistry opinion appears to be n+1 but not everyone is subscribed to dentist weekly.

I think he's saying he sleds more now and likely isn't at the resort as much? How many touring/sledding skis can one person need? I know the local dentistry opinion appears to be n+1 but not everyone is subscribed to dentist weekly.
    Lots of wannabe Dentist Weekly subscribers here. Most of us should be subscribed to Dental Hygienist Quarterly Review, quite a step down.

Pretty much spot on. Iím sledding almost every day that inbounds and the resort access backcountry isnít good to great, so no need for so many pairs of skis. Plus, Iíve sort of realized I really like Shiros, so no real need to keep 4 other pairs of 115-120 wide skis. Iím going to shoot for 6-8 pairs, instead of the current crop of more then Iím willing to admit...

So since the cunts at mo-pros are probably still following this thread I just wanted to say fuck you guys and your asshole business tactics.

I hope people looking at buying your product realize you are assholes and buy from CFR, ez-rak, or even the garbage skidoo rack before supporting your sketchy company.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    So since the cunts at mo-pros are probably still following this thread I just wanted to say fuck you guys and your asshole business tactics.

I hope people looking at buying your product realize you are assholes and buy from CFR, ez-rak, or even the garbage skidoo rack before supporting your sketchy company.
    I broke one of my CFR ski racks, rolled my sled with my skis on the rack about 1,000,000 times, called CFR and asked if I could buy a replacement piece because I broke the piece, they said no and 2 day shipping me sent me the replacement piece. They have a customer for life. If you canít get behind that, you are an idiot for what ever you get from someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    These douche bags haven't been around for over a year, if we say their name 3 times they will appear.