Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 111 112 113 114 115 116
Results 2,876 to 2,884 of 2884
    I caved and walked into the sled shop today, put down a deposit on a 19 Ski-Doo Summit 175. Possibly the smartest and dumbest decision Iíve ever made. Iím sure the GoPro will be recording many many dumb painful and stupid moments. Standby to watch the shit show coming to the Tetons.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Maggot snowmobile thread

Last years model?
    20ís should be shipping next month.
    Anyone else have trouble with Shot? Apparently they had a bunch of bad modules.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Last years model?
    20ís should be shipping next month.
    Anyone else have trouble with Shot? Apparently they had a bunch of bad modules.
    Yep, last years model. It comes with Shot, so I guess Iíll see how that goes? I havenít seen anything about issues or recalls for shot, maybe I should keep digging.

Yeah a "bunch" could just be 5 people online bitching. I haven't talked to my Ski-doo shop about it but none of my buddies had any issues with shot. I wish I had one

Two riding buddies have shot and both shit the bed. I went e start on my 18.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Yeah a "bunch" could just be 5 people online bitching.
    My 19 shit the bed in January.
    Kyle at Rifle Motor Sports, told me about the module and said heíd call when he gets the new ones in. Still hoping to get one before the snow flyís.

Ah so more than 5 for sure. Skidoo is really good about resolving their issues. They push the boundaries on technology so they know their customers will find a weakness if it exists. Spring orders show up soon I bet!

Got a new 2018 Summit 165 last year with Shot and it was soo nice. Saved lots of cranking on the shoulders...
    i shred the gnar

Well I got shot start so if it works or not, Iím stuck. Fingers crossed. Pull starting isnít that bad at the end of the day. Iíll get bigger back and lat muscles, I think...