Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chad's / Pyramid gap - The Real story

I like to congradulate Travis & Romain for trying to step up to Chad's gap. They built the gap 20ft shorter thatn when Chad & Candide hit it the first time back in 99. It was measured a little over 99ft. If you watch that trailer you will see that the jump creeps a third of the way down the hill. Those Fucks had no bussiness to shit on the Pyramid gap. That jump has been up there all last season and they sesssioned it the day before and were done with it. I know the 2 skiers that were there and if they weren't outnumered Romain and Travis would have been eating some shit. The next time they are in LCC they better watch thier backs because there are some locals ready to deliver some "Northshore" style justice.

what ever happened to mister Zurkinzysusisusisusis
    get his teeth fixed & contacts & become a real ski model>?

senor cano, no offense meant at all.. the irony of the image of a bunch of skiers from utah delivering some bro-brah "north shore" justice is a bit amusing. for the record.. we're all in this together and the nonsense at pyramid was just that.. nonsense. just amusing to watch this unfold..

Originally posted by snorkeldeep
    senor cano, no offense meant at all.. the irony of the image of a bunch of skiers from utah delivering some bro-brah "north shore" justice is a bit amusing. for the record.. we're all in this together and the nonsense at pyramid was just that.. nonsense. just amusing to watch this unfold..
    "...So I got a beat down from Elder Snorkel yesterday..."

So what is the point of this post? Some small players guinea'd the gap, only to get stifled by big players going bigger? I don't get it, please explain.

Originally posted by phUnk
    "...So I got a beat down from Elder Snorkel yesterday..."

heh, well put.

edit: cool
    Last edited by snorkeldeep; 07-14-2004 at 10:13 PM.

Originally posted by BlurredElevens
    So what is the point of this post? Some small players guinea'd the gap, only to get stifled by big players going bigger? I don't get it, please explain.
    Try reading his post again then.

PS to snorkel: No point intended. I too thought it was a funny image.

Re: Chad's / Pyramid gap - The Real story

Originally posted by Poocano
    I like to congradulate...
    A very eloquent, well-thought-out post. Welcome.

You wanna go dirt jumping?

J-

Try reading his post again then.

I did, but I'm drunk. Please help me understand. thanks toe.

So here's what I've found out so far....

got a hold of the issue today. Sweet pics of Chad's and pyramid. aparently these guys have decided that they should rename pyramid - dirksen's gap, and the new story is that some skiers were hitting pyramid while those guys were building chad's. the boarders were pissed that the skiers hadn't helped on either jump and so romain took a shit on the takeoff and travis dumped one on the landing.
    So let me get this straight....
    Two guys I've never heard of, took a dump on a kicker they built because snowboarders were hitting it. Hmmmmm, okay, makes sense to me.

No, the snowboarders took the dumps It is all petty politics, I just thought it completely lame that these guys came to the pre-existing gap jumps in Grizzly, and felt like they should rename Pyramid??? That thing's famous, what are those pricks doing renaming it? Also, part of the challenge of Chad's was the sketch in-run through trees, which it looks like they eliminated through massive manpower. Nothing wrong with doing that, just thought I'd mention it.

Taking a shit on those famous gap jumps also seems like a childish thoughtless thing to do, but that's just my sensibilities I guess. I don't know poocano's claims about them building Chad's shorter and the skiers not being at fault in the whole thing are true, but I guess I instinctively side with the locals. In any case, I'm pretty sure Chad's and pyramid were hittable THAT SEASON before those guys showed up, so it's not like they completely created these things, they just improved them. They just seem to be acting like little thug jibbers, which I guess is what's pissing me off.

Paging Sonny...
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

I think we all need to make more assumptions and broad judgements based on heresay and rumors.

Originally posted by gramps
    No, the snowboarders took the dumps
    Tommy Boy/ I could get a good look at a T bone by sticking my head up a butchers ass.... no thats not it! I'm an idiot! /Tommy Boy

Thumbs down Cry me a fucking river!

So someone duked on the in-run and run-out...

If you had some shovels with you, you wouldn't be crying about it on the internet ... there'd be a couple of skids mark instead of 2 brown teepees.

Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Word

13 cuts through the bullshit like a Samurai chopping heads.

Re: Word

Originally posted by jayfrizzo
    13 cuts through the bullshit like a Pirate chopping heads.

Wink

I think we all need to make more assumptions and broad judgements based on heresay and rumors.
    OK. You're a faggot.

(I've got nothing.)

Pirates suck. Vikings rule!
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Re: Word

13 cuts through the bullshit like a Samurai chopping heads.
    Talk about talkin shit!

Maybe they just really had to take a shit and that's where they were at the time.

Originally posted by Woodsy
    what ever happened to mister Zurkinzysusisusisusis
    get his teeth fixed & contacts & become a real ski model>?
    he's been climbing 13's and putting up routes all over the Wasatch in outta da way places
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

(I've got nothing.)
    We know.

what do you think they used to wipe with?
    fine

"I've got hearsay and conjecture, your Honor. Those are kinds of evidence" [/Lionel Hutz].

This entire thing is a tempest in a poo-pot. Some kids took a shit on a pile of snow. We now know that those kids are morons. Why worry about morons?*

*High-ranking government officials excepted.