Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 326 327 328 329 330 331
Results 8,251 to 8,256 of 8256
    EC ROLL CALL THREE.

Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    questions were asked here so ill respond here:

the front rim is def not savable. or at least im sure it will cost me alot less to buy a new one than pay someone to straighten and respoke a steel rim.

as for me:

landed mostly on my leg and slid. shoe pulled off and sock got shredded thats how my foot got cut up.

the swelling has gone down a bit but still looking like a bone protrusion. theres some more cuts and rash on my fingers and elbo. didnt hit my head. my shin bone is swollen and throbbing and thats about the big extent of the pain right now.

ill be in full health for ullrfest dont you worry (barring any other accidents of course)
    this happened on saturday afternoon a couple miles from my house. goes around comes around huh Matt?
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

Lionel, stop yur fucking yelling and make it snow on the EC, bitch.

nihiles those are some nasty wounds and damn unsexy pics. vibes..
    glad you're okay, hope you managed to get some info on the guy.

Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    hit and run. he paused in the intersection to yell something out the window and then jetted.
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

Hola!

I've been lurking for a while, but thought I'd check in here. I'm an MIT grad student, but I like to think I snowboard pretty well. I live in Cambridge, right across the bridge from Ski Market on Comm ave.

I snowboarded on and off through highschool and college, but didn't really get the bug until a 20-day winter last year including a week in Jackson.

Anyway, hi.

[ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168641"]At Long Last, East Coast Roll Call 3: The Return to Gnar - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]