Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by 1snowKiter View Post
    Squirrel,

Where do you ski.
    The Pro riders have been made friendlier by a modification to the flex.
    They’re softer in the tips while maintaining what they hand under foot through the tail.
    Personally I’ve skied the 194cm (which are for sale $400 with gripping & they mint!) for two season and always felt the ski was shockingly docile for it’s length.
    The combination of a softer tip, wider under foot and slightly shorter lengths has me scratching my head on whether I'll grab a pair even though I received my 187 XXL last Aprils...

As for the XXL’s… if you’ve ever wondered what it might feel like to be superman on skies, buy this ski.

Dynastar/lange Mt. pimp
    Now THAT'S some funny shit..very dry.
    Question,This thread is FAR from Slaughters best work. Why all the reaction?

Question,This thread is FAR from Slaughters best work. Why all the reaction?
    Hmmm....pre-season jitters I'm guessing...

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doktor View Post
    I must admit I was being sarcastic but only because I thought you were being a little tounge-in-cheek yourself. I see that I was wrong and now I'm actually a little intrigued.

Throw some more shit up in the Padded Room. As I think this thread proves in its own twisted little way, the TGR crowd will consume just about anything. Who knows, if you get enough interest maybe you can get that newsletter going...
    I know you were being semi-sarcastic... I understood that cue...

Perhaps I will venture into the Padded Room at some point... however, that doesn't fit my interest as of yet.

check out some previous posts by JongSlaugher's Mom and Hal-I-Ski... this behavior is EXACTLY what I was referring to earlier in this thread... I find it very intriguing. People all over the world are creating these sub-realities as they experiment with communication in the digital medium... and they don't even know they're doing it!! They think this level... this tier... of social behavior is 'normal', and that the rest of us are just here... not observing what is actually occurring. They actually think they're in their own room... away from a society that could observe their behavior.

It's fricking mind-boggling to witness a social morality develop without an actual guide declaring the rules. Its like the whole world, all of a sudden, just said: "Okay."

Have I said that I find it Very Intriguing... ?

All of you Web 2.0 kids have absolutely no idea how crazy, rad, free, live, interpersonal this world is growing. Thank your fucking hats that you ain't got a clue as to how rare this level of global communication is... and please... keep creating your aliases. It's fricking wierd... and I LOVE watching it because I know it's just another branch of evolutionary communication that I actually get to see.

Let's face it... YOU'RE ALL FUCKING NUTS!!! but... so is everyone else, and that is the whole point.

You're not being beheaded because of your alias. You can say ANYTHING YOU WANT... and, the rest of us...? We'll just reply with another alias... because we can...
    Last edited by gaijin; 10-11-2008 at 05:49 AM.

People all over the world are creating these sub-realities as they experiment with communication in the digital medium... and they don't even know they're doing it

You might want to give people a little more credit than this.

Probably most of us have given long consideration to this new medium - I certainly have. And I've also discussed it with my son, who grew up immersed in this era, playing WoW since inception.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Gaijin is making me think I have too many aliaseseses on ignore.
    Life is not lift served.

Good point, SheRa... I should, and do, give more credit.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Let's face it... YOU'RE ALL FUCKING NUTS!!! but... so is everyone else, and that is the whole point.
    OOhhhh! Can I be a Macadamia?

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

DONG SLOBBER IS ON ANOTHER ALCOHOL FUELED GAY/LESBIAN RAMPAGE......whoops, my cap lock was on...what A JONG

Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonFace View Post
    OOhhhh! Can I be a Macadamia?

okbye
    me too!!

I am laughing my ASS off at this forum. I thought this place was all about giving you something related to the hedonistic sport of skiing for all the people who can't be skiing at that VERY moment. Like, how else would you have thousands of posts?!

who gives a fuck?!!! I think JONG SLAUGHTER is, at the very least, CONSISTENTLY entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal View Post
    I <3 this thread
    Teabagging this thread seems appropriate
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Teabagging this thread seems appropriate
    Bringing up threads from the last century is definitely the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    this from Epic, R.I.P., is like crashing on a groomer
    Painful and embarrassing?

Who was behind the Jong Slaughter alias, anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

DEAR TGR MAGGOTS

I always thought it was blurred

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    I always thought it was blurred
    I always thought it was Summit. But like many of those aliases, I bet it was shared.

I never was that big of a fan, but I always thought the name was clever, was it "Jong's laughter" or "Jong slaughter".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

whatever happened to OGRE