Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hal-I-Ski Guest
    Wow.

I love keyboard commandos and the wonderful things they say. If no one new ever joined, then a rape-off wouldn't have much meaning. It would be commonplace. You would be bored. So you might as well celebrate the fresh meat. You can always shove their head into a pillow so you don't have to hear what they're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by dblatto View Post
    quit being so scandinavian!

Got no love for scandinavian women eating sour herring and drinking snapps????
    Looking for the next turn..

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal View Post
    I <3 this thread
    NO! YOU LOVE THE COCK!
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Perhaps the new influx of Jongs on the board will make other Jongs less likely to make random or nonsensical posts in order to pad their stats so they don't look so Jongish.

::waits for it::
    Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.

Jong Slaughter <3's cock

Quote Originally Posted by Hal-I-Ski View Post
    Wow.

I love keyboard commandos and the wonderful things they say. If no one new ever joined, then a rape-off wouldn't have much meaning. It would be commonplace. You would be bored. So you might as well celebrate the fresh meat. You can always shove their head into a pillow so you don't have to hear what they're saying.
    New maggots are wanted, just not dipshits (like you?). If you haven't read this thread or you don't identify/agree with it, then you don't belong here: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20100

If your panties get all wadded up, you belong at epicski.com.

And giving every idiot noob poster a big welcome hug would be about like vomiting into a straw. Vomit everywhere.
    Last edited by SheRa; 10-09-2008 at 09:15 AM.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Hal-I-Ski Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    New maggots are wanted, just not dipshits (like you?). If you haven't read this thread or you don't identify/agree with it, then you don't belong here: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20100
    No problem with: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20100. That being said, differentiating opinions make things interesting. Who wants a forum where everyone agrees with each other? I, for one, welcome a good discussion (called "arguments" by my girlfriend).

No problem with: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20100. That being said, differentiating opinions make things interesting. Who wants a forum where everyone agrees with each other? I, for one, welcome a good discussion (called "arguments" by my girlfriend).
    You, sir, are a douche. You might as well just start over with a new username, and start building some true credibility. Honestly. Your posts, thus far, are very, very sad.

And before you start attacking me, the baby-mama of sweet Jong Slaughter, you must realize that I... am an alias. Do you understand?
    Cleaning house and sweeping up jongs.

g sus. i bet your girlfriend makes you pee sitting down too. she mentioned something of that sort to me when i was over a few nights ago. between orgasms of course.
    Top of the Food Chain for White Trash America

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Murphey View Post
    hey guys! i was wondering if i should get the pro riders or the xxl's... can someone help me out?
    Squirrel,

Where do you ski.
    The Pro riders have been made friendlier by a modification to the flex.
    They’re softer in the tips while maintaining what they hand under foot through the tail.
    Personally I’ve skied the 194cm (which are for sale $400 with gripping & they mint!) for two season and always felt the ski was shockingly docile for it’s length.
    The combination of a softer tip, wider under foot and slightly shorter lengths has me scratching my head on whether I'll grab a pair even though I received my 187 XXL last Aprils...

As for the XXL’s… if you’ve ever wondered what it might feel like to be superman on skies, buy this ski.

Dynastar/lange Mt. pimp
    2009 187cm Legend XXL's
    2009 187cm Huge Trouble

Boy, you guys need to get away from the keyboard and on to your skis. I hiope it really starts snowing hard SOON!!!
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

I read this entire piece of shit thread.

I want my 5 minutes back!
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    oh norwegians. and yes I did understand that..... du har din rigtig siger til han

Whaaaaat?? Not norwegians

Swedish please
    Looking for the next turn..

Proudly been served by JONG SLAUGHTER. MY CAPT BUTTON IS MALFUNCTIONING???
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doktor View Post
    Your opinions are fascinating to me. Where can I subscribe to your newsletter?
    Sarcasm is often difficult to identify. If you are serious, pm me.

Molecular biology, Quantum physics, Psychology, and Neurology have recently been merging at the doctoral level of research. It's quite mind-boggling. I don't have a newsletter, but will provide you with a reading list that will alter your perception of reality... all scientifically sound, peer-reviewed, and duplicated research.

If you were being sarcastic, then you have no idea what you are missing out on.

I'm sorry, but can we return to the nonsensical back and forth that made this thread so funny at the start?

This post should provide perfect fodder for JONG SLAUGHTER to type something ridiculous at me in all caps.

And begin.

JONG SLAUGHTER - Sweet avatar by the way. They have a target and the gun range I go to that looks exactly the same. It's very popular on ladies night.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Sarcasm is often difficult to identify. If you are serious, pm me.

Molecular biology, Quantum physics, Psychology, and Neurology have recently been merging at the doctoral level of research. It's quite mind-boggling. I don't have a newsletter, but will provide you with a reading list that will alter your perception of reality... all scientifically sound, peer-reviewed, and duplicated research.

Why don't you just go ahead and throw that list up here. Gimme something else to do besides wait for snow and spend money I shouldn't on more gear.

^. I'm waiting too.
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I read this entire piece of shit thread.

I want my 5 minutes back!

Seriously, its time for the season to start already
    I plan on hitting the trees all winter long!

Quote Originally Posted by AsheanMT View Post
    Why don't you just go ahead and throw that list up here.
    Because it will take me a few hours to compile it into one linkable unit. I'm busy this weekend... but due to your requests I'll start a new thread next week.

I'll even post it here in the Ski/Snowboard forum like a Jong.

Here are some key terms to keep you busy: use boolean logic. If you have access to a Uni database- use ERIC or ProQuest

Addicted to Emotions: modern psych & micro biology
    Anxiety / Causality / Endorphins (in one search)
    personal / created reality

Also, follow Dr. Medina's link - buy his book - and/or ask him for all his resources, he hands them out like sugar.

His book is lamen's and basically lays out the science to what you already know to be true. The real fun is in his resources and the research conducted by all the people he cites.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ski Wants You! View Post
    The TGR crowd is unfriendly and unhelpful. So sad, isn't it?

This is because they can't make a decent turn, which is so frustrating. They also don't know the best places to ski or where to stay. And worst of all, they know nothing about gear. Sometimes we wonder how they manage to get their boots on the right feet!

At Epic Ski you will find people that are skilled, knowledgable and helpful in every way. Visit us today!
    You suck at this!

CALLING ALPINE ZONE!!!

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I must admit I was being sarcastic but only because I thought you were being a little tounge-in-cheek yourself. I see that I was wrong and now I'm actually a little intrigued.

Throw some more shit up in the Padded Room. As I think this thread proves in its own twisted little way, the TGR crowd will consume just about anything. Who knows, if you get enough interest maybe you can get that newsletter going...

Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonFace View Post
    You suck at this!

CALLING ALPINE ZONE!!!

okbye
    okfine

PM me for the password if you can do better.

Everyone chill the fuck out and smoke a bowl. For that matter I'm throwing a bowl in the vapourizer right now
    Sunday ends with her head in a pillow, ass in the air with me pounding her from behind. Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ski Wants You! View Post
    okfine

PM me for the password if you can do better.
    Aren't you supposed to say something like:

That isn't very friendly. Why can't we all get along? Alpine Zone and Epic are great places for family fun and positive interaction... or something.

Buck up there camper, if you can't handle me then you're in for a rude awakening. Besides, I'm unoriginal icing on top of stupid cake. If I were to get the password I would find a way to have an alias that is more gay than JONG Slaughter. This one is almost there...

Friends?

okbye
    Last edited by RaccoonFace; 10-10-2008 at 02:27 PM.
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO