FS New Reusch World Cup Mitts

I have two pairs of Reusch "Jetstream" World Cup mitts. Size XL, and Large. These have the lining with each finger having it's own sleeve. These are the white mitts, with orange accents on the back. Black palms.

They are in the original wrappers, unworn, with tags attached. The only use is that a name was written on each pair, since blacked out with Sharpie, as well as one intial on each mitt.

Warm and very flexible. Ruesch made these mitts to accomodate Bode Miller, and a number of alpine racers now ski in their mitts. These are about 4 seasons old.

The cost $135 then. New version is pushing $200. I'll sell for $75, shipped within the US. Thanks.

Action shots of the mitts....seriously while they are "race mitts', they're really warm, really flexible, great pole grip, etc. Plus they looked good on Bode.

$75 shipped. Offers??

Price cut.....$60 shipped.

New ones are $150+, plus shipping. Hestra's are $165. These are IMO nicer than either of those. Warm as hell, and make to have great pole grip. XL's are too big for me, and I already have a couple pairs of L's.

Thanks...

I'll buy if it's Bodes name you blacked out with the sharpie

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Sounds like a killer deal, Reusch are awesome gloves.

I'd be interested, but they don't match my boots.

Try epic, lots of racers there.

Thanks. They're on Epic, too. I'm more active over there. I know that they are "race mitts", but the last time I checked they weren't so race specific, other than the little protective piece over the knuckles...which comes in handy smacking other stuff!

Of course it's Bode's name....haha. Afraid not...in full disclose, my son has a pair of gloves that were issued to Bode {though Bode doesn't wear gloves} and the man doesn't seem to put his name on anything! I can email you a sweet "autographed" pic of Bode straight from Google pics..that's about it.

Still, these things are great mitts. "Race" or not.

Thanks!

I have these in gloves and they're great. Free bump in hopes that someone buys them.

Jay
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

Large's are sold.
    XL's still for sale. Great mitts.

Thanks!

Both pairs are now SOLD. Thanks very much!