Page 137 of 204 FirstFirst ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 5094
    Got some extra tickets for Ghosts in the Forest for Tuesday April 9th at the palace theater if anyone is interested.
    Got two seats on the lower level that look amazing, and two seats on the upper level that have a great view ( long story. damn you craft beer and double clicks! )
    Would hope to get what I paid, which i think was $45 a piece, but that would be in a perfect world. I even have a sweet hotel right down the road I could transfer to your name.
    Can’t attend due to exploding my knee. I mean, I could rock the show in crutches, but.... nah...

Gotta throw em on eBay real soon, so let me know if there is any interest.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Got some extra tickets for Ghosts in the Forest for Tuesday April 9th at the palace theater if anyone is interested.
    Got two seats on the lower level that look amazing, and two seats on the upper level that have a great view ( long story. damn you craft beer and double clicks! )
    Would hope to get what I paid, which i think was $45 a piece, but that would be in a perfect world. I even have a sweet hotel right down the road I could transfer to your name.
    Can’t attend due to exploding my knee. I mean, I could rock the show in crutches, but.... nah...

Gotta throw em on eBay real soon, so let me know if there is any interest.
    Just rock the wheelchair. Long story, but magical things happened the 2nd year at Dicks when I happened to sit down in one at a handicap overlook to rest my legs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Just rock the wheelchair. Long story, but magical things happened the 2nd year at Dicks when I happened to sit down in one at a handicap overlook to rest my legs.
    Hahaha I can only imagine. Sounds life altering

Hahaha I can only imagine. Sounds life altering
    Let's just say that I ended up 10' closer to the boys then those riding the rails.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Let's just say that I ended up 10' closer to the boys then those riding the rails.
    come on, out w the story!

so who is going to see phish?

I have 2 tickets to Friday nights NYC Ghost show (April 12th) for face if anyone is interested. I can transfer via ticketbastard.
    why make ten turns when you only need to make NONE!

Well, threw the Ghosts in the Forest tix on eBay and no takers. Foolishly put them on at face value though... Anyone want 2 FREE tickets to Albany April 9th?

Edit-send me a pm if interested, my app settings don’t always work correctly
    Last edited by t-the-east; 03-30-2019 at 01:03 PM.

I got tix for both TAB shows in August at the new venue in Denver. Hoping I can pull it off. If not I’ll put them up for grabs here.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Well, threw the Ghosts in the Forest tix on eBay and no takers. Foolishly put them on at face value though... Anyone want 2 FREE tickets to Albany April 9th?

Edit-send me a pm if interested, my app settings don’t always work correctly
    You should try to go... if you can't swing it I'm interested in those tickets.
    is this thing on?

Quote Originally Posted by Doughnuts View Post
    Thought hard about it, but I couldn’t even imagine at this point in recovery. Thought things would go a little faster. 20 minutes upright and my knee is the size of a football.

Put them back on eBay and got double what I paid! I know, it’s not the phish way.... special circumstances i guess.

Can’t wait for July at SPAC, got awesome seats and should be fully recovered by then.

The ghosts of the forests tunes sound great though, hopefully they come up on relisten...

Quote Originally Posted by Doughnuts View Post
    I intend on going but given my summer plans already in the books, I might not be able to cut it. Probably a last minute call.

You can hate all you want, but this appeals to everyone with an ounce of groove in their soul:

https://archive.org/details/jazzisph....Matrix.flac16

I've seen and hung out with these folks and they are beyond cool. Full smiles for miles.

I would imagine great for kids too, if they can stay up till 3 am, which they can, otherwise, catch the soundboard matrix.

I’ve listened to most of the Ghosts shows. Obviously, Lots of repeats but that’s to be expected. Dark lyrics! Really dark on some tunes. I’m really enjoying this group. Trey’s guitar is not the focus. Whole band sound, which I like. Almost poppy sounding stuff. Melodic. Cool. And different.

I’d love to catch a show. One is probably sufficient but from my standpoint, you absolutely get your money’s worth.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    I’ve listened to most of the Ghosts shows. Obviously, Lots of repeats but that’s to be expected. Dark lyrics! Really dark on some tunes. I’m really enjoying this group. Trey’s guitar is not the focus. Whole band sound, which I like. Almost poppy sounding stuff. Melodic. Cool. And different.

I’d love to catch a show. One is probably sufficient but from my standpoint, you absolutely get your money’s worth.

We watched the live stream on Friday. Good tunes for sure, but definetly sad/dark lyrics about his friend dying.

I haven’t looked toooo close at all the set lists of the shows, but it looks like they play the same exact set every time, including encore.

Anyone heading to TAB in New Haven Saturday or know of any good places to grab a couple beers and food pre-show?

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjames View Post
    Anyone heading to TAB in New Haven Saturday or know of any good places to grab a couple beers and food pre-show?
    New Haven is the pizza capital of the world, I like Pepe’s
    They sell pitchers of ice cold beer also, old school.
    https://pepespizzeria.com/
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    New Haven is the pizza capital of the world, I like Pepe’s
    They sell pitchers of ice cold beer also, old school.
    https://pepespizzeria.com/
    Pepes on a Saturday will be a junkshow
    Park near the venue and get something nearby Roja is good, Bonchon, Cask Republic all solid. It is fucking good pizza though, take out and eat near venue or tailgate of car w/ beer

Speaking of the weekend, hitting this tomorrow:
    https://relix.com/news/detail/a-new-...film-festival/

lets go out to dinner & see a movie......
    Last edited by Woodsy; 04-25-2019 at 12:25 PM.

I have 2 extras for Bangor. (6.26) Section 305. Drop me a line.

Quote Originally Posted by PhishingME View Post
    I have 2 extras for Bangor. (6.26) Section 305. Drop me a line.
    pm incoming
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Look what arrived today... Bangor, Maine. Pretty good excuse for folks to come to Acadia National Park and see some shows. I live in Acadia and am happy to meet up with some Mags to show them around on my boat if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3354.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	284232   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2245.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	284233  
    Last edited by singlecross ; 05-30-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Dude, all your free download codes are showing! Delete and cover those.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Dude, all your free download codes are showing! Delete and cover those.
    Damn intrawebz... Get off my Lawn!

Sick boat. Buddy had a center console about that size. Spent so much time on that thing . Keep your friends with boats close. You just beach it tho?

On a more Phish related note... the TAB show is streaming this weekend on live phish, I’ve really been liking the recent shows. Excited for SPAC in a little over a month.

Sick boat. Buddy had a center console about that size. Spent so much time on that thing . Keep your friends with boats close. You just beach it tho?
    Depends on the beach, conditions, and tide but yes I can usually get in close enough for people to easily hop off to picnic and such. A bungee stern anchor is a great piece of gear up here.

Excited for shows I don't have to drive 5+ hours to go see. Last shows up here were real good. Maybe because Fishman now lives just down the Coast in Lincolnville... home cookin'.