Page 153 of 204 FirstFirst ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 5094
    Anyone else think the quality of the Sirius stream was complete and utter dogshit? It made the band sound flat, disjointed and out of synch......worst mix I've heard of any Phish show. I switched over to a Mixlr aud stream and it sounded like a different band on stage. I thoroughly enjoyed what I heard. Sirius should be embarrassed with the production quality they were broadcasting last night.
    Old's Cool.

Haven’t seen a video link in a while.... Would love to watch tonight’s show. Paging Whiteroom Guardian to the courtesy phone...

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Haven’t seen a video link in a while.... Would love to watch tonight’s show. Paging Whiteroom Guardian to the courtesy phone...
    Ahem, seconded. I haven't even seen a Mixlr stream for a while. Phish Inc. is really cracking down, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Ahem, seconded. I haven't even seen a Mixlr stream for a while. Phish Inc. is really cracking down, apparently.
    Fuck it, bought the video stream off of livephish. Awesome first set!

SET 1: Carolina, Party Time, Strawberry Letter 23 > Undermind, I Been Around > Divided Sky, The Sloth, Destiny Unbound, We Are Come to Outlive Our Brains > My Friend, My Friend[1] > About to Run, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Fuck it, bought the video stream off of livephish. Awesome first set!

SET 1: Carolina, Party Time, Strawberry Letter 23 > Undermind, I Been Around > Divided Sky, The Sloth, Destiny Unbound, We Are Come to Outlive Our Brains > My Friend, My Friend[1] > About to Run, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, David Bowie
    Destiny Unbound and then We Are Come to Outline Our Brains!? Damn, that's a fun combo.

Just saw that they opened the 2nd second with Scents and Subtle Sounds with the full intro. Been a while on that, looking forward to the re-listen!

Taking one of their finer dance tunes and flashing it out to space can't be saved even by a quick riff of Little Drummer Boy. It wasn't helped by Fishman croaking out Crosseyed. My summer enthusiasm of going to see them for the first time in over 21 years has waned.

Huh? Split is not a dance tune. It’s one the most un-danceable tunes in the catalog. It’s all prog and uncomfortable, always has been.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Huh? Split is not a dance tune. It’s one the most un-danceable tunes in the catalog. It’s all prog and uncomfortable, always has been.
    There's a massive difference between spacey and space.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    My summer enthusiasm of going to see them is off the charts
    I couldn’t agree more! I ended up seeing 4 of the 8 shows on the fall tour. I don’t think anything could possibly top the experience of the Met. Musically I’d say nassau or providence night 2 was my favorite. But I could’ve tied mikes shoelaces together at the Met I was so close. And 2 nights in philly with a bunch of friends was fun as hell!

Overall they have good and not so good nights. That’s the beauty of this band. You never know what to expect.

I’m jumping on tickets and hotels as soon as summer tour is announced.

^^^ Hoping for Bangor shows again this Summer and am happy to host Mags in Acadia for camping and boat rides.

I'm falling somewhere between you guys on my reaction to this tour. There were some great highlights but a lot of it seemed a bit directionless, almost like the guys weren't listening to each other. Some of the jams really wandered and it felt like they had a hard time locking in together at points. But... I'd still rather listen to Phish than not listen to Phish, especially if they're having enough fun to bust out Chalkdust Reprise.

Re: Split Open and Melt, this one from last fall has one of the more unique jams I've heard and it's one I come back to regularly.

so who is going to see phish?

I can talk a purdy good Phish game ‘91-97 but outside of that I’m a real amateur that’s enjoying the ride now. Tours haven’t fallen into place for me to see much recently but I do couch, (or office), tour most shows that are available.
    Gotta side with IDspud here. I don’t think this small run had any lemons but no one show really jumped out at me as being great from a listening or TV viewing standpoint. Maybe they tried too hard not to repeat tunes, (did they do it?).

Still great fucking music and I’m grateful for having the opportunity to hear it! Next mini tour should be Seattle, Boise, Missoula, Jackson Hole.
    Last edited by schwerty; 12-10-2019 at 09:08 AM.

If we are wishing, a Telluride run again would be fantastic.

phuck phish
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    If we are wishing, a Telluride run again would be fantastic.
    Unfortunately I dont think the infrastructure could handle it. TAB at a festival though?

Anyone see the CLIT flag at pittsburgh - some ladies from telluride rock that all the time. Clits Sporting goods

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5461.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	213.4 KB 
ID:	305898

All framed up!

In case y’all didn’t know there is an amazing podcast called “Long May They Run” all about the best band on the planet. Sorry if this has already been posted, If not check it out. I’m on episode 8 and it just keeps getting better. https://open.spotify.com/show/0UfwHb...T9Sm4qQKLVawjA
    Last edited by Wildman; 12-13-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Watched set 2. Real good from the couch!
    Last edited by schwerty; 12-29-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Listening now, they sound great. Killer setlist
    crab in my shoe mouth

got a line on extra oysterhead ticket, 15 Feb, Broomfield, CO if anyone looking

Last nights show was really good. That second set was awesome. Wish I had tickets for tomorrow

Really liked them)

Wow, thirty plus minute Tweezer, last night looks incredible. Will listen later. Go Phish!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Yeah, that happened. FKNA. Happy New Year.