Page 53 of 151 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3764
    excellent. have phun tonight boyz! can't wait for Augusta.
    seen this yet? wicked funneh!
    "what people who don't like Phish hear"
    Last edited by buttahflake; 10-12-2010 at 10:38 AM.
    crab in my shoe mouth

still looking for 1 or 2 tickets for tonight
    @EdgeLinkJohn

Mee tooo! Just looking for one for tonight! Call me with any last minute extras!

Three oh Three, seven one eight, nine two oh four~

Peace,
    Greg
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

tickets were around last night for face- they just arent in the lot- you need to be by the entrances cause of the whole flash ticket deal.
    let your tracks be lost in the dark and snow

Good, not great run. Don't think it stacked up against the Greek or parts of Red Rocks for that matter. That is very much MHO. I think they are playing real well (see 46 Days from last night), but the flow and song selection from some of the sets seems a bit odd (TTE in the #2 slot last night). I was very glad to see both Timber and Carini last night. Also surprised by the absence of a YEM during the run. My rankings:

10/11 - Set I
    10/10 - Set II
    10/12 - Set II
    10/10 - Set I
    10/12 - Set I
    10/11 - Set II
    Last edited by Rontele; 10-13-2010 at 07:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

good to see 'half way to the moon' made it into the rotation. i caught the first one at SPAC this summer. kinda of a dark Page tune, i really like it.
    and yeah, i want a Carini at one of the four shows i'm at.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Halfway to the Moon is a nice new addition that they need to play more. Stealing Time is great show opener and Summer of '89 is soy to the max.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

no doubt. did not think Summer of '89 would be back. i prefer 'Show of Life' for new Trey cheese. do people still remember how to do the 'Meatstick Dance'?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    no doubt. did not think Summer of '89 would be back. i prefer 'Show of Life' for new Trey cheese. do people still remember how to do the 'Meatstick Dance'?
    this girl remembers:
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b44uN63tQq0&feature=related"]YouTube - Meat Stick Dance[/nomedia]
    now a complete tool

Meatstick!!!! Nice to hear that one get busted out. Wish I could have been there these last few nights...
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

pulled 2 tix from tickethorse yesterday about 130. TTE after a ripping faulty plan was odd. i also think the flow was a bit off, but over all good 4 nites. benefit show was cool and long ans shit. i thought nite 2 was best, love that reprise.
    @EdgeLinkJohn

pretty dead on Rontele. I'd even rank that first set of night two as the best opening half I've EVER seen. Tweezer was so hot I melted. What Things Seem has Mikey stretching his tone.
    Second place goes to night one's set 2. The Simple-Ghost sandwich in Mike's was delicious and rich with win.
    Night three was a touch meh, but I've always found that when I harbor some disappointment with a Phish set, it had little to do with the band or the fellas' performances. It's just that I wanted other tunes.
    That said: Summer of 89 is lackluster and certainly does not have a place late in a second set. And TTE is too indulgent for a live show.
    But we got Carini. And Bowie. And Light may be the fattest springboard for true trippiness in the book. It's too hard to be critical of a show like that. Sure it wasn't my YEM Hood 2001 freakfest I was pining for, but the fellas are professionals at teasing me, making me want something and forcing me to relish something completely different. They shock my brain.
    That's why I'll keep coming back.
    On first

i was gripped and listening in on hoodstream, even with it cutting out and sounding like shit, i had to know what was next and how it sounded. these were great shows! i think i came during slave. 6 days for me until its on!

Here it is. Sounds like the phans will be opening up the first set at Charleston with a little more Meatstick.

now a complete tool

ミトスティック時間 (Mitosutikku Jikan)
    ミトスティック隠して (Mitosutikku Kakushite)
    ミトスティック取り出した, 時間 (Mitosutikku Toridashita, Jikan)
    ドド頭がShock (Do Do atama ga shock)
    ドド頭がShock (Do Do atama ga shock)
    All the years combine
    they melt into a dream

St. Jerry, so dialed. That is awesome.
    now a complete tool

Still looking for a 10/31 ticket if anyone knows of an extra

jtranvt23@gmail.com

i'm out of here in a couple of hours. heading up to Augusta with a couple of non mag hippie ski bums anyone else heading up?
    time to 'shock my brain'
    crab in my shoe mouth

I saw both nights in Charleston, it was damn incredible. Both nights were insane with awesome energy at both shows. They played "Roses are Free" 2nd set first night. I've been wanting to hear that for a long time so it was awesome getting to hear it. Tweezer reprise encore the 2nd night was face melting.

Whoever else is going to the shows coming up, get ready. They're on fire

Tomorrow night! Fuuuuuck!
    Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

holy shit! Augusta was amazing. both sets were smoking, although things got a little disjointed towards the end of the second. 'Torn and Frayed', 'Gin', Nellie 'fucking' Cane, i love MikeG bluegrass. '46 Days' may be one of their best songs evah and then end it with 'Possum'. really excellent set. and then to get Fuck Your Face>Mikes>FYF>Light>20 Years Later wow. things kinda stagnated somewhat during Fast Enough. but they crushed Halley's and A Day in the Life is awesome with Page and Trey trading lyrics. Reba>Number Line encore. it was just a wicked good night in Augusta, ME. tickets were once again everywhere. Tuesday night in Maine is kinda slow. $30 tickets all over the lot. nothing like seeing Phish in what amounts to a High School gym! took this with my phone. oh and they had Magic Hat for $5 have phun tonight kidz. see you in Amherst woot.
    crab in my shoe mouth

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I will take any and all Halloween extras!

flowlineproductions@gmail.com

I'm pumped for the Amherst shows. I'm predicting old school (secret language) stage banter, Sanity as well as other unexpected treats.

I think the last time they played Amherst was '94.

Who's going? I'll be the old, bald guy in section R both rights with a 'Save Magic' tee shirt.
    Last edited by elevens; 10-20-2010 at 06:00 PM.
    why make ten turns when you only need to make NONE!

I can't phucking wait for this weekend.

last night was beyond shadow of a doubt, the absolute most rediculous thing that has ever gone down. i also think that they gave away their halloween album but maybe so maybe not.

the vultures came, and pecked through skulls, and spit out themselves and the crowd changed people in utica. page had to run away after slave ended he was so filled with emotion. phish hit it and the entire room was on a plateau where i had never imagined i could have been.

they were in control of every mind in the room from vultures on. they even busted out into a praise to jah in the middle of the madness. after the masterful phish sets, a zeppelin encore the arena was soaked, like there was a heavy rainstorm. after the show i found my car and took off to a service area on the 90 thruway some how sleeping until 1230 in the front seat of my car.