Page 173 of 204 FirstFirst ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 5094
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Love the Tweezer jam from last night.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Tight show tonight. All cylinders.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Nice first set last night - great Reba - and Drowned and Ghost were both really good and had potential to be great, but then the wheels fell off. Was super pumped for SASS but got dealt a swift kick in the nuts instead. Rough 4th quarters the last 2 nights. Hope they bring it home tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah last night had moments but a little disjointed. I think Fish was hungover lol.

Tonight already sounds better.

Love me a first set type 2 moma

Thought AC1 was easily the best of the bunch.
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

looking for 2x tix for Friday Dicks

Anyone else get ptbm for dicks they haven’t received yet? Starting to worry a little now

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    IS IT FUCKING GORGE YET?!
    I have an extra for Friday and Saturday of the Gorge. Anybody need em? Will cut mag deal.

edit: SOLD

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by meter-man; 08-19-2021 at 07:58 PM.
    sproing!

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    Anyone else get ptbm for dicks they haven’t received yet? Starting to worry a little now
    they've been shipping 2 weeks out from your first show. if that's your entire order they should ship soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jtran10 View Post
    they've been shipping 2 weeks out from your first show. if that's your entire order they should ship soon.
    Shipped yesterday. Now hopefully covid doesn’t shut us down.

Who's ready for the Gorge? I am!

Ask for change on the lot, get a sticker!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210819_143936.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	432.7 KB 
ID:	382899
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	49 
Size:	430.1 KB 
ID:	382898  

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Who's ready for the Gorge? I am!

Ask for change on the lot, get a sticker!

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	56 
Size:	432.7 KB 
ID:	382899
    i definitely am.

my sexy wombat with chocolate all over sticker attempt has failed. hoping to see some there.
    bumps are for poor people

Gold RV camping with St. Jerry Jr.
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

For the heads, this was so good to get through the rut (4 hours condensed with the squad; use a simple youtube to mp3 converter to download the audio):

Get that shot!

Updated Summer& Fall COVID-19 Protocols

Starting with Phish’s shows at The Gorge, all ticket holders to Phish’s summer and fall tourdates* must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours prior to when doors open for each show. Ticket holders using a negative test for entry will not need to get subsequent tests if they are attending multiple shows at the same venue.

Children under the age of 12 may attend the concert if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours prior to when doors open.

More details will be emailed to ticket holders, and venue websites will be updated in the coming days. We strongly recommend that you wear a mask at Phish shows when social distancing isn’t possible. Thanks for continuing to do your part and stay safe!

I saw Mike at the Lake Street Dive concert tonight. It turns out even if you are a big rock and roll star, you still have to gather and lug your family’s folding chairs from the field to backstage.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    Gold RV camping with St. Jerry Jr.
    Will be camping in gold, too. With tents. Easy on the generators, folks.

So uh Tahoe is horrifically smoked-out right now -- and I don't mean Blazed-On. AQI in South Lake Tahoe is around 400 right now.

No wet weather on the horizon, and seems likely that the smoke/fire situation will not change. Is it possible that Phish would cancel the Tahoe shows? I cannot imagine wanting to play music or do anything outside without AT LEAST an N95 on. Damnit.
    sproing!

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    So uh Tahoe is horrifically smoked-out right now -- and I don't mean Blazed-On. AQI in South Lake Tahoe is around 400 right now.

No wet weather on the horizon, and seems likely that the smoke/fire situation will not change. Is it possible that Phish would cancel the Tahoe shows? I cannot imagine wanting to play music or do anything outside without AT LEAST an N95 on. Damnit.
    The smoke situation could change later this week. Winds have been moderate to strong and out of the southwest for the last few days, blowing smoke from the Caldor Fire directly into Tahoe, creating extremely poor air quality. Yesterday afternoon I saw AQIs of 500-700. It's not good. However, on Thursday a trough is forecasted to move onshore and switch up the wind direction possibly through the weekend....that could provide a break in the smoke for Tahoe, but I'm not sure how long it will last. If the winds shift back to the W-SW on Mon-Tues it could be terrible again.

So it looks like another couple of days of unfavorable southwest wind for smoke in Tahoe. It's unhealthy and not realistic to have people stand outside for several hours once the AQI exceeds 150-200. I'm 50/50 right now on these shows happening.

The other issue is that if the fire keeps making a run to the NE, local officials will probably not want an extra 10,000 people in town.

And vibes to all of those directly affected by the fires. Phish cancelling these shows is a 1st world problem.
    Old's Cool.

Agreed. After thinking about it further, I would guess 10% chance these shows happen. UNLESS they move them indoors...and indoors was in Reno or Sac or something. Wonder if they can book that on such short notice. They would be crazy to think this show will go forward.

(Where are you cm? I figured Ten-Mile Vistas meant Breckenridge CO, but sure doesn't sound like it!)
    sproing!

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    Agreed. After thinking about it further, I would guess 10% chance these shows happen. UNLESS they move them indoors...and indoors was in Reno or Sac or something. Wonder if they can book that on such short notice. They would be crazy to think this show will go forward.

(Where are you cm? I figured Ten-Mile Vistas meant Breckenridge CO, but sure doesn't sound like it!)
    Ha! I am in Breck, I've just been following the fire quite closely. Here are some useful links......

https://caltopo.com/map.html#ll=38.7...%2Cwxd_wspd-01

https://www.purpleair.com/map?opt=1/...468/-119.96083

https://www.airnow.gov/aqi/aqi-basics/

https://tahoesouth.com/things-to-do/lake-tahoe-webcams/

And looking at the NWS forecasts and weather discussions.
    Old's Cool.