Page 19 of 204 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cdlv View Post
    PHENWAY

yep, playing at Fenway 5/31.
    Old's Cool.

boston is going to be good.fingers crossed for tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    yep, playing at Fenway 5/31.
    so is this confirmed??? i cant find anything official....
    @EdgeLinkJohn

I know there is a fuckton of dentists on here--but are there any plastic surgeons?

Quote Originally Posted by From Craigslist
    Here’s the deal: my girl needs boobs, all you desperados need Red Rocks tickets.

Let me start off by saying, I don’t think my girlfriend needs plastic surgery, but she always mentions how she wants a boob job.

What does Summer Tour mean to us guys? Summer clothes! This will undoubtedly be a summer tour to remember. As more than 4 years have passed since the last summer tour, lot skanks will be getting their skimp on! Let’s not forget how styles have changed over the last few years as much as the chicks that wore them. Goodbye patchwork pants, hello miniskirts with kicks. All them heady ladies will be getting ready to get loose and bust out their best in tour wear.

As much as I want to be a good boyfriend and get her a boob job this benefits everyone. Think about turning the corner to the upper lot of Red Rocks and seeing those fantastic boobs walking towards you, or watching those humongous breasts bounce during the dirty funk of 2001 or how they’ll give you post show masturbation material when your coming down from your Molly high so you can have your own personal Moma dance.

My 2 x 4 Day passes for your medical assistance. Help my girl become Queen of the Lot Scene!
    let your tracks be lost in the dark and snow

just scored tickets for chi-town. hallelujah

for anyone interested, single tix for chicago are still available - both GA field and reserved stands.

Phish has added two additional shows to their 2009 Summer Tour, including a May 31st concert at Boston’s historic Fenway Park, and a third night (June 2nd) at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, NY. ...

sooooo sick just put in for tickets
    @EdgeLinkJohn

already for sale on ebay. go figure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PHISH-5-31-09-FE...3A1%7C294%3A50
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

my debit card was authorized for $229.60 overnight by phish tickets. that's the equivalent of 4 tickets. i haven't gotten an email yet saying which ones i got, so i could have gotten 2 fenway and 2 jones beach, but unless they do partial orders, i got 4 fenway. anyone else have any good news waiting for you this morning?

BSS Guest
    denied..

denied for Fenway, but not really all that concerned nor caring. I have enough on my plate this summer.
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

denied denied denied

sucks

just got the email. got 4 in the grandstand. super excited.

Quote Originally Posted by BSS View Post
    denied..
    How do you know?
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

got 2 for 6/2 Jones Beach.

Denied for Phenway though.
    Old's Cool.

BSS Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    How do you know?
    Got the "thanks for playing" email this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by i'm_the_dude View Post
    just got the email. got 4 in the grandstand. super excited.
    Congrats man!!!

So you gonna make the trip to Boston or look to trade for a RR?

we got super lucky in this lottery. i hit and my wife hit, so we have 8 tix to fenway. don't know how since we've been totally shut out so far. at least 4 will be up for trade before long. both sets of tickets are grandstand reserved. was hoping for field but beggars can't be choosers.

stapes - i'll be trying to trade 4 for red rocks. my buddy who was planning to go with me is now saying he probably won't, so his two will probably be up for trade as well. i'll post more details before long if you're interested.

I got a thanks for playing try again email bummer. Are the chances worse when tix go on sale?
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

a buddy just pulled 4 tickets to Phenway in the etix pre-sale. those will work out nicely with the JB tix I have. going back to see the in-laws on Long Island may not be so bad after all.
    Old's Cool.

This is crazy - So I help a local police officer thins morning with his personal laptop and he knows lots of people, so I asked if he knows anyone with seasons tickets to the Sox he said yes his brother who works for the DEA and his brother friend who is the Prosecutor for the City of Portsmouth NH. So I think I have at least two tix.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

sooooo stoked just got fenway etix hooked up... bomb seats
    i will be at fenway-mansfield-hartford-spac siiiiiik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @EdgeLinkJohn

So, since I got Phenway and Jones Beach tickets, my summer plans are taking a different direction. I have too much on my plate and am getting rid of my Gorge tickets. I want to trade/sell it all as a package and would rather not split it up. I am looking for 2 tickets to Saturday at Red Rocks and would rather work out a trade than sell.

So you get (2) 2-day passes to the Gorge + (1) premier camping pass for 2 Saturday Red Rocks. If I can't find a trade, I will sell the package for what I paid for it- $356.00. Please add $10 for express shipping.
    Old's Cool.

Feeler for possible trades

My phish ticket situation has changed considerably in the last week. As stated above, both of our Fenway lottery requests were picked, and we wound up with 8 tickets, way too many for us since our friends who were planning to go with us dropped because of shortage of funds. I've done a little trading the last couple of days and have pavs lined up for Deer Creek (section C - fish side) and pavs for both nights of Alpine (section 201 - page side). I will more than likely have an extra for all three of these shows. In addition to those three shows, my wife is rethinking her prospects of traveling comfortably to Boston on May 31st (she'd be about 7.5 months pregnant), so those tickets may go up for trade as well.

To sum all that up, I'll more than likely have for trade: 1 DC pav section C, 1 Alpine pav for each night sec 201, and 2 Fenways sec 30, row 3 (not entirely certain on the Fenways yet). If anyone thinks they might have an interest in trading these for the Holy Grail that is Red Rocks or knows someone that might have a Red Rocks extra and wants to go to these shows, send 'em my way. I'm still holding out for getting into Red Rocks for at least one show. If trades don't work out, I'll be selling all these for face plus service charges not long from now.