Page 107 of 204 FirstFirst ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 5094
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Didn't even try for anything today. New Years Eve was not really in the plans. But I'm okay with it! My buddy has seen 170 shows, starting back in '88, and I've seen them 55 times since '91. It's his and my only show for 2017. Stoked it's the big one! I've been to NYE at MSG, once before. The electricity in that building was palpable.
    Let's Party!
    Coupla Wooks huh?

I started in 98, and I'm high 20s. 27-28. Id have to look at them.

I've got two in the 419s for cost, if anyone wants them. 12/28.

I ended up getting 104s for 145 each on SH, so I went for it.

My Anniversary is on 12/30, so I'm back home then. We will probably do the whole run next year though.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Yep, couple of 80's Dead Head skiers. First Dead show was in '83, I was done with them when Brent died. The scene had run its course.
    Old Guys
    crab in my shoe mouth

Any extra NYE here? I struck out. Its been a few years since ive done a NYE and after the year ive had i want to ring in the new year right!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I started in 96 and third night of Dicks this year was show number 92 for me. Pretty nuts.

Looks like I may sit out NYE run this year since MSG is now going to be 2500 miles away and not 60.

See you at the gorge next summer!

looks like no more phish for me this year
    thats ok
    im more than content with 11 of the bd

been on a big 90/ 91 listening kick lately
    "he doesn't know to behold what the cold frost can do..."

Got tix behind stage, top tier on night one of the msg run. Not even sure it’s worth it for one night. Behind stage....

28th anniversary of a great weekend at The Front. I remember Saturday night being the best.

I found Friday on Utoob though.

http://youtu.be/bFo4woXEomQ

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Got tix behind stage, top tier on night one of the msg run. Not even sure it’s worth it for one night. Behind stage....
    400s? I've got some there too. Went on stubhub and got some 100s in front of the stage.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    400s? I've got some there too. Went on stubhub and got some 100s in front of the stage.
    Yeah 415, I’m still on the fence, I’ve read the sound is actually really good behind the stage, and a cool perspective, but it seems kinda weird. I’d like to see the band, not see what the band sees. They were actually given to me, so I should probably just go. The 5 hour drive south sucks....

If not, I’m ready to couch tour

I sat in 215P at one of the BD shows, the sound and lights were not nearly as good, as in front.

The cool thing about 215P is its a press box, with it's own bathroom.

Behind the stage is pretty good ONLY in the 100s and only straight back. I believe thats 111/112. I did one set of BD there and it was good. Upper sections behind stage is pretty bad.

so who is going to see phish?

It's a phish show - it's not like you actually have to sit in your assigned seat. Embrace your inner wook - go surf around the arena a bit if you don't like your seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still ISO anything for 12/28 and 31. Have heady trades, cash and plain ol good vibes and gratitude. Would also poster buddy no problem.
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    It's a phish show - it's not like you actually have to sit in your assigned seat. Embrace your inner wook - go surf around the arena a bit if you don't like your seats.

This used to the the case at MSG, but since the renovation it's pretty hard to just surf around now. No more rings between sections. Strict ushers everywhere in 200s and definitely the 100s. Checking every ticket for the entire show.

Sure you can hang out in some of the hallways and behind the barstool seating in the 200s/300s, but the sound is not great and the view sucks.

If you just want to spin around and hear boomy muffled sound then there are lots of options.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    This used to the the case at MSG, but since the renovation it's pretty hard to just surf around now. No more rings between sections. Strict ushers everywhere in 200s and definitely the 100s. Checking every ticket for the entire show.

Sure you can hang out in some of the hallways and behind the barstool seating in the 200s/300s, but the sound is not great and the view sucks.

If you just want to spin around and hear boomy muffled sound then there are lots of options.
    Sure, it may be a little tougher since the reno, but again - embrace your inner wook, use some Jedi mind tricks, and act like you belong in the section you're posting up in. IME, the ushers in the 200s are fine if you just walk right past like you're supposed to be there. And if the debate is whether or not to go based on your seat location, I'm saying go and figure it out once you're in the building - it's not like it's a SPAC pav/lawn type situation.

Quote Originally Posted by cptpowder View Post
    Still ISO anything for 12/28 and 31. Have heady trades, cash and plain ol good vibes and gratitude. Would also poster buddy no problem.
    I've got two in 419 for 12/28.

EDIT: Sold to Mag
    Last edited by Beer Drinker; 10-27-2017 at 10:01 AM.

I've got two in 419 for 12/28.

EDIT: Sold to Mag
    Thanks BD!! If anyone is holding an extra NYE Id be so grateful. Last ticket i need for run! Can bring goodies to trade and cold hard cash.

Hope you find one.

Check this out....

Lemme get those GA dates. That 4/20 show too.

http://phansite.com/2017/11/16/spring-tour-2018-rumors/

Rumored Phish Spring Tour 2018
    April 20 PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte NC
    April 21 Walnut Creek Raleigh NC
    April 24 Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta GA
    April 25 Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta GA
    April 27 Smoothie King Center New Orleans LA
    April 28 MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre Tampa FL
    April 29 BB&T Center Sunrise FL

Hope you find one.

Check this out....

Lemme get those GA dates. That 4/20 show too.

http://phansite.com/2017/11/16/spring-tour-2018-rumors/

Rumored Phish Spring Tour 2018
    April 20 PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte NC
    April 21 Walnut Creek Raleigh NC
    April 24 Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta GA
    April 25 Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta GA
    April 27 Smoothie King Center New Orleans LA
    April 28 MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre Tampa FL
    April 29 BB&T Center Sunrise FL

Travel booked!
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    Travel booked!
    Me

I'm going to see Phish! Booked the hotey for NYE. Hotel Beacon on the Upper West Side.
    Let's Party!
    crab in my shoe mouth

exhibit A

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Me
    buttah, Look for my buddy matt that owns Exibit A brewery in framingham, the old Jack's Abby building. He'll be rocking the beer shirt, no doubt. be funny if you crossed paths. Have fun
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Damn. Chitown TAB tix were gone in a flash, (and up on fucking Stubhub as fast as they were sold through ticketbastard).
    If anyone knows of extras floating around closer to the shows, let me know.

Stoke level is approaching red. Have not seen my favorite band since Hartford, summer '16. Trey updating his tone has me beyond psyched.
    Anyone else going to NYE? My buddies and I are staying on the UWS. Hotel Beacon. One night only, but it's the big night. I've seen one other NYE show, back in '11. The, Steam theme. The energy in that building was palpable. Can. Not. Wait!
    Let's Party
    crab in my shoe mouth

One week count down. Im in the Le Soleil a couple blocks away. Pre game at Keens and post show grub at Kang Ho Dong Beakjong.