Page 188 of 189 FirstFirst ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 4712
  1. #4676
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,377
    Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Anyone hit the Tab shows in Boston? Wishing I made the effort. Last night sounded fantastic. I’ll post a stream of tonight’s show if I get another link
    Please do.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  2. #4677
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vacationland
    Posts
    5,211
    Had to pass up tonight for Motherís Day festivities today. Last night camel walk>phish camel walk


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  3. #4678
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    3,191
    TAB in SLC tonight. This venue looks amazing.


    https://mixlr.com/terrapinradio

  4. #4679
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tetons
    Posts
    6,223
    Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    TAB in SLC tonight. This venue looks amazing.


    https://mixlr.com/terrapinradio
    Thx! Sitting in a hotel room 20mins from the venue and had to unload my tix. Kid sports won over TAB. Next timeÖ

  5. #4680
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,377
    Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Thx! Sitting in a hotel room 20mins from the venue and had to unload my tix. Kid sports won over TAB. Next time…
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  6. #4681
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,377
    I just hope he can make it to Vail tomorrow. ^^^ Poor life choices you make.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  7. #4682
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    8530' MST/200' EST
    Posts
    3,719
    Yep. Jtran10 and I had a rockin good time. Sun popped about 5,515 after 20 minutes of snow and rain in line. Beautiful night and lots of old friends


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

  8. #4683
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    +3 ogdens
    Posts
    312
    rager last night. got in line around 430 to the snow and rain but the sun came out for perfect temps ( i like the cold!).

    had so much fun and what a great venue.

  9. #4684
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the back of the worm
    Posts
    664
    I may have an extra for RR Tonight if anyone is in need.

  10. #4685
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    3,191

    so who is going to see phish?

    Red Rocks!
    https://mixlr.com/randallphlagg

    https://www.iplivecams.com/live-cams...united-states/

    Combine the two and itís basically a live video stream

  11. #4686
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,377
    The wind died down, the door is open, the hummers are blipping, a ripping possum, and a heady. Life is good. Possum, AC/DC Bag, Reba? Okay I say!
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  12. #4687
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,377
    One of the best 1st sets ever.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  13. #4688
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,377
    This one goes into the rotation. Unexpected, I'll take it.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  14. #4689
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    10,665
    Was tempted to drive down to Orange Beach. 15 bucks for tickets on Stubhub. Going to Deer Creek, so decided to save up my energy.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  15. #4690
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Was tempted to drive down to Orange Beach. 15 bucks for tickets on Stubhub. Going to Deer Creek, so decided to save up my energy.
    Thereís a reason that tix were $15. Band is tired and the whole thing just sounds worn the fuck out.

  16. #4691
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    3,191
    Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Not even interested really. The band just does not sound good.

    Oh well, ya def save a boatload of cash when you decline traveling to the most expensive city in the country to see a bunch of crappy shows!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Itís gonna take WAY more than hetty vibes to make that Reba sound good. I had heard enough and had to turn it off. Itís cringy. Iím glad yíall are having fun tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Thereís a reason that tix were $15. Band is tired and the whole thing just sounds worn the fuck out.
    SoooÖ youíre just here to spread the good vibes then?

    3 nights into a 40+ show tour and they are tired? GTFO

  17. #4692
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Sooo… you’re just here to spread the good vibes then?

    3 nights into a 40+ show tour and they are tired? GTFO
    are you even listening to the music? it sounds like shit! that's what matters in the end, at least to SOME people. i mean yeah booze drugs w00ks is a fun party and all but when the music sounds shitty a couple tours in a row, it's tough to rationalize spending precious time and money on it. anyway, they like you and your money!

  18. #4693
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Posts
    15,121
    Um, that Tweezer was the real deal. Sorry not sorry.

  19. #4694
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tetons
    Posts
    6,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    One of the best 1st sets ever.
    Listened to that set today. Real fine!

  20. #4695
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Um, that Tweezer was the real deal. Sorry not sorry.
    Iíll check it out. I had a dream this morning that I was on the rail at the gorge then spent hours wandering around the thunder dome looking for my camp. Not sure I ever found it. Classic situation!!

  21. #4696
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Upper Left, USA
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    are you even listening to the music? it sounds like shit! that's what matters in the end, at least to SOME people. i mean yeah booze drugs w00ks is a fun party and all but when the music sounds shitty a couple tours in a row, it's tough to rationalize spending precious time and money on it. anyway, they like you and your money!
    I'm not following you here at all.. are you sure you've been paying much attention to them? Most of their shows in the last seven years have been stellar and those going to them are in general agreement on that.

  22. #4697
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    10,665
    Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    There’s a reason that tix were $15. Band is tired and the whole thing just sounds worn the fuck out.
    I was thinking the seats probably sucked.

    Deer Creek tickets are down to 40 bucks. Ill be at all three nights.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  23. #4698
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    I'm not following you here at all.. are you sure you've been paying much attention to them? Most of their shows in the last seven years have been stellar and those going to them are in general agreement on that.
    Lol 7 years!!? Iíll try and fashion up a cogent soliloquy on this subject sometimeÖnot that it matters in the least. If youíre having fun out there, thatís really all that matters, right?

    in the meantime though, I listened to n3 and I concur, there were some very nice moments in mikes and tweezer. rock on bros!

  24. #4699
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Upper Left, USA
    Posts
    1,933
    Yep, been enjoying their shows as much or more than I did in the 90's. Thanks for coming in here tho bro, cool story!!

  25. #4700
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Posts
    15,121
    Disease from last night was legit. This tour is dank. Converting my lady friend. Whose got my Dicks field extras so I can bring her along?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •