Page 6 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    couldnt hurt to ask....
    if anyone has an extra for either or both nights at alpine, well, i would like to purchase it/ them

Tix for the June 6th Comcast Center show go on sale Saturday morning. I will be purchasing one Maggot gathering in the lawn seats?
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    But where is he going to get 10 gallons of crisco, a real doll, 14 japanese virgins, a box of strawberrys, a bottle of old harpers, 12 and a half mangum condoms and some rubber gloves at this time of night?

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Tix on sale via livenation tomorrow at 8am MST. Tix will be hard for the small venues, but im guessing Alpine will be easiest since it holds 40k (Alpine tix on sale Sat at 8am). Wisco is gorgeous in the summer anyway.

Good luck!

Im in Fox theater!!! Yeah Ya!!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

2 nights at Jones Beach
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Tix on sale via livenation tomorrow at 8am MST. Tix will be hard for the small venues, but im guessing Alpine will be easiest since it holds 40k (Alpine tix on sale Sat at 8am). Wisco is gorgeous in the summer anyway.

Good luck!
    good point. i somehow forgot that they were still selling more tickets. yeah, alpine's huge. hopefully it wont be a problem. midwest in general is gorgeous in summer. too bad im never there..

anyone with any extras please PM me

mother of donkey punch, rejected again. i'm destined to never see phish "post-hiatus"

Holy crap two days of alpine sold out!! Damn thats impressive. 4.5 years since a live show and they are still hugely popular. I wish it wasnt so. Hard tickets are lame.
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cptpowder View Post
    Im in Fox theater!!! Yeah Ya!!
    Congrats man!

We'll have to meet up. I wish it was sooner than June, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    Congrats man!

We'll have to meet up. I wish it was sooner than June, that's for sure.
    You get tix too?

Ive got a ton of friends that live there. Also I ll know alot of people traveling to those shows.

You get tix too?

Ive got a ton of friends that live there. Also I ll know alot of people traveling to those shows.
    Yep. I'll be there. My buddy reserved some rooms at a nice hotel right by the Fox, not sure which one though. I'll probably just be flying in day-of, flying out the day after.

Stoked.

I'm still holding out for some west coast dates in late summer. Gone are the days when I would spend hundreds of $$$ flying half way across the country to see some shows. Kids sure do change your perspective on life.
    Last edited by cmsummit; 02-04-2009 at 07:48 AM.
    Old's Cool.

august on west coast red rocks >gorge, won't be announced til after hampton

Quote Originally Posted by cdlv View Post
    august on west coast red rocks >gorge, won't be announced til after hampton
    I sure hope so. We don't need people buying up RR tickets just to use as trade bait for Hampton. It'll never happen, but I'd love to see a return to the mail order tickets days of old, where you actually had to make an effort to get tickets.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I sure hope so. We don't need people buying up RR tickets just to use as trade bait for Hampton. It'll never happen, but I'd love to see a return to the mail order tickets days of old, where you actually had to make an effort to get tickets.
    exactly, the band knows this too ,thus the delay on announcing

x2 here for old school mail order.

Well I got shut out, but am looking to see a Jones Beach show. Where do phishheads go on the interwebz to exchange tix?

My first show was in 1991 at the Capital Theater in Port Chester, NY. It was a high school thing, I really didn't even know what I was seeing. That said, 94 was Phish's apex for me, the Ann Arbor show I attended included the chalkdust from 'a live one'.
    looking for a good book? check out mine! as fast as it is gone

Quote Originally Posted by stupendous man View Post
    Where do phishheads go on the interwebz to exchange tix?
    i reckon phishhook is the primary phish board these days

--keeping fingers crossed for west coast leg

Quote Originally Posted by stupendous man View Post
    Well I got shut out, but am looking to see a Jones Beach show. Where do phishheads go on the interwebz to exchange tix?

My first show was in 1991 at the Capital Theater in Port Chester, NY. It was a high school thing, I really didn't even know what I was seeing. That said, 94 was Phish's apex for me, the Ann Arbor show I attended included the chalkdust from 'a live one'.
    Check out the message boards on Phantasy Tour as well.

The Tweezer on A Live One is from the 11/94 Bangor, ME show I was at. About 28 minutes in I remember turning to my gf at the time and asking, "What song is this?" Yep, lost in the jam.
    Last edited by cmsummit; 02-04-2009 at 09:14 AM.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    Yep. I'll be there. My buddy reserved some rooms at a nice hotel right by the Fox, not sure which one though. I'll probably just be flying in day-of, flying out the day after.

Stoked.
    Oh hell yeah bro!! This def a show I would spend hundereds to fly in and fly out. Its gonna be sick!! Lets keep in touch about meeting up.

Oh hell yeah bro!! This def a show I would spend hundereds to fly in and fly out. Its gonna be sick!! Lets keep in touch about meeting up.
    For sure.

I think our room is at a Hampton Inn Union Station BTW. Apparently pre- and post-show festivities at the Tin Can Tavern with a shuttle running to and from the Fox.

I can't wait.

4 nights at Red Rocks rumored to be announced tomorrow at 10am (don't know if EST or MST). Dates supposedly in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    4 nights at Red Rocks rumored to be announced tomorrow at 10am (don't know if EST or MST). Dates supposedly in August.
    Yeah, I heard dates of 7/30 - 8/2.
    Old's Cool.

Check out the message boards on Phantasy Tour as well.

The Tweezer on A Live One is from the 11/94 Bangor, ME show I was at. About 28 minutes in I remember turning to my gf at the time and asking, "What song is this?" Yep, lost in the jam.
    Yup, was there. Remember it was cold and rainy night. And a it took forever to get in to the venue. The place was like a large high school gymnasium and I sat on the Phishman side on the wooden bleachers. Tweezer started the second set as I recall.
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!