Page 4 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    BLOOD SWEAT STEEL Guest
    That's because they've realized that most of their fans have jobs now. Gotta pay to play.

I refuse to even entertain the thought. See my ticketmaster thread for more.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I didn't even remember to try for tickets this AM. Its probably for the best though. I should actually have money by spring so I will pay to play if I really have to. Or just wait for the Spectrum shows.

Got all 3 nights through the lottery!

its only one set of shows???

BLOOD SWEAT STEEL Guest
    rumor has it they'll be @ Bonnaroo.

For what it's worth, latest rumor is two nights at the Gorge over 4th of July weekend. Fingers crossed...

Also just heard 4 nights at Red Rocks and 4 at Spectrum.

This source has never let me down before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jishman View Post
    For what it's worth, latest rumor is two nights at the Gorge over 4th of July weekend. Fingers crossed...
    Where did you hear that? Reliable source?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Also just heard 4 nights at Red Rocks and 4 at Spectrum.

This source has never let me down before.
    I think the RR ampitheatre gave upon Phish the same time I did,
    when a bunch of dready trustafarians "rioted" in morrison because they didnt have tix.

I don't see them being at RR any time soon, but that's just me.

Gorge for the 4th I could see happening, and would love to attend.

yep, word on the street is at least 3 nights at Red Rocks. getting tix for this will be a bigger shitshow than Hampton. next summer will make 13 years since I saw them last at RR.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BLOOD SWEAT STEEL View Post
    That's because they've realized that most of their fans have jobs now.
    Yeah well no one is buying ganja goo balls at Britney Spears shows. So whats a phan supposed to do?
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    I think the RR ampitheatre gave upon Phish the same time I did,
    when a bunch of dready trustafarians "rioted" in morrison because they didnt have tix.

They didnt riot cause they didnt have tix fuck nut. Kinda glad you gave up. More room for us at the show.

Phish fans confront the police
    August 6, 1996 - The Denver Post
    By Patricia Callahan

MORRISON - Hundreds of young fans of the rock group Phish in tie-dye clothing and grungy flannel shirts jammed city streets here last night, dancing to the beat of bongo drums and chanting at heavily armed police who termed the scene a riot.

Police, some clad in riot gear, shut down the main road into town for a time last night as they tried to move the gathering, estimated at more than 400, out of downtown. Several people were injured, including some from thrown bottles. Authorities reported 10 arrests. Shortly before midnight, the Denver Metro special weapons team poured out of vans to help disperse the crowd.

"It sucks, dude, because when cops and kids clash, it gets nasty," said John, a 20-year-old in dreadlocks from North Carolina who wouldn't give his last name.

The late-night melee was the culmination of two days of tension and apprehension that had built as thousands of itinerant fans of the band Phish flooded the town for a series of concerts at nearby Red Rocks.

Most didn't have tickets, and few had more than a car or campground to stay in. Many set up shop on the streets of Morrison. It was a generation gap in the making.

"There's just too many young people in too small a town," said Carl Boynton, mayor pro-tem of Morrison. "The kids are effectively shutting the town down."

The boiling point came about 8:30 p.m., when a man driving a truck hit a woman crossing Bear Creek Road. Witnesses said the kids surrounded the woman and one young man kicked the truck. The stories diverge there.

"The crowd started rushing the officers, and quite a few bottles were thrown," said Morrison Police Sgt. Murray Goldberg. "The crowd became ruder, and fights broke out."

Officers from several jurisdictions begin pouring in.

"The kids didn't start the riot, the police did," insisted Joey, 19, of Indiana who also wouldn't give his last name.

Police told local businesses to close down after the incident occurred. David McCleve, who was working at the Bradley Sinclair service station, said police came to the shop and said, "It was going to get bad."

By 11:30 p.m. police started letting groups of five young people through their barricade. The crowd started to disperse.

"What are we going to do, hit them with our tie-dyes?" John Zoe, a 20-year-old from Indianapolis, said sarcastically.

Fans had come by the hundreds from across the nation looking for a miracle - a free ticket to the show of their dreams.

But miracles, and tickets, were hard to come by. "There aren't any tickets," King said. Between 200 and 300 Phish fans, most in their late teens and early 20s, are camped in an empty lot close to C-470 near Bandimere Speedway, the latest stop as they follow the band's tour.

To support themselves, the campers sell everything from gooey delicacies they say are made of oats, honey, coconut and marijuana, to knitted caps.

Don Cameron is helping to oversee the fan camp, established at the request of Morrison officials irritated by the influx of band followers last year.

The Phish fans, he said, are well-behaved. "These are probably the nicest kids you could ever meet," he said. But a Denver Post photographer said fans surrounded and angrily questioned him about whether he was a government agent when he visited the camp yesterday.

Morrison business owners are somewhat unhappy with the crowded streets, saying the fans drive other customers away.

"Everybody is well-behaved (but) it just kills my business. It is an invasion, no question," said Virginia Paul, owner of the Morrison Country Store.

The only business making money is the local liquor store, said Jim Nichol, manager of Tony Rigatoni's restaurant. Indeed, several people were sipping from open beer bottles on the town's streets.

Police Chief Bob Wasko said when his officers catch people drinking in public they ask them to pour it out. He is videotaping the scene in Morrison so he can show Denver and Fey Concerts officials the chaos the Phish fans have created.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

well let it be known that whoever didn't get tickets to hampton, can purchase 3 nights on ebay for a meager fee of no less than $1250 on ebay....
    ayuh

I should be at the Trey show right now,but I'm just too tired to deal with all the hep cats diggin on the righteous Trey grooves , maaaaaaan
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

just got this vid sent to me......legendary

people got way far out there that night.
    let your tracks be lost in the dark and snow

I won two sets of tickets in the lottery. I am going to Hampton!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post

Congrats! Live it up.

Nice score!!!

I call BS. Your proclaiming said tickets now? Lottery been over for a while now.
    On the other hand....Ive got rooms at the Embassy Suites and Hampton inn. Need a new friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cptpowder View Post
    I call BS. Your proclaiming said tickets now? Lottery been over for a while now.
    On the other hand....Ive got rooms at the Embassy Suites and Hampton inn. Need a new friend?
    I was in Europe for two weeks.

Congratulations! You have just purchased the following tickets:
    -----------

3/7/2009
    Phish, Hampton Coliseum

Number of tickets: 2, General Admission

Ticket Delivery: UPS 2nd Day Air (Domestic)
    -----------

3/8/2009
    Phish, Hampton Coliseum

-----------

3/6/2009
    Phish, Hampton Coliseum

-----------

Ticket Summary:
    Convenience Charge: 32.40 (USD)
    Shipping: 10.00 (USD)

Total: 339.40 (USD)

If you requested tickets for any other shows, we regret to inform you that we were unable to process the request for these shows.

All tickets will be shipped the week following February 9, 2009. Please expect an email at this email address notifying you when your order has shipped and providing you with your tracking number. If you have any problems or questions, please email Phishtickets@musictoday.com.

Enjoy the show!

For specific on-sale information please see below or refer to the tour dates section at www.Phish.com/tourdates.

Tickets will be available Saturday, October 18 at 10:00AM Eastern here:
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/Phish-tickets/artist/748766

3.06.09 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
    3.07.09 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
    3.08.09 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA

Note: UPS does not deliver to PO boxes.

I hear over at Phantasytour that Red Rocks July 1, 2, 3, 4 is confirmed (?)

Nice score!!

I hear over at Phantasytour that Red Rocks July 1, 2, 3, 4 is confirmed (?)
    If this happens, it will very, very interesting. Tickets will be a bitch to come by, but man would it be a blast. As much shit that goes on over on PT, there does seem to be some truth that comes out of it all.

And Rontele, I am extremely jealous you lucky bastahd.