Page 18 of 191 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 4769
  1. #426
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Girdwenver
    Posts
    145
    Lottery for Hampton= 0
    Lottery for RR and Gorge (with 4 others helping)= 0
    10 of us at various locations/computers today for RR= 0

    Skill I have for trade (no shit): Flying airplanes. I will take you for a ride around the front range for tickets. I will pay for gas, rental fees, checkout fees etc. My ratings include Commercial/Multi-Engine, CFI/CFII, ATP type rated in the BE-1900 and MD-11 with over 6000 hours total time. As a CFI I can also sign it off as an introductory lesson if you've ever wanted to learn to fly.

    Totally serious.

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    31
    Victory in the late Summer tour lotto! For those who have tickets to early Summer run, read:

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155656

    Thanks!

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South of a four letter word for steep
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I wish I live in some headless place where there is a TM outlet and NO ONE buying tickets.
    I wasnt going to rub it in but this begs for it. I know of personal friends at 5 different locations around NM that all pulled 1-2 sets of four day passes along with the next 4 people in line. Now its dumping fucktardidly hard. God damn I love NM.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

  4. #429
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Posts
    15,238
    Here is what I have to trade:

    As many of you know I started a small limo company this year. For ONE 4-night pass to Red Rocks I am willing to drive your crew to and from all 4 nights in my Escalade ESV. Seats 7, you can legally drink in it, etc. Obviously I will be sober to get you guys home safe.

    Now this is my LAST resort. I really want to go and be able to party with my friends, but if I don't find tickets any other way this is my only hope since I don't have thousands of dollars just laying around to see Phish.

    Basically your crew will be getting the equivalent of THOUSANDS of dollars of limo time for like $110 (or whatever price the "brokers" get to pay for tickets from TM)

    Just putting this out there.

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South of a four letter word for steep
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Here is what I have to trade:

    As many of you know I started a small limo company this year. For ONE 4-night pass to Red Rocks I am willing to drive your crew to and from all 4 nights in my Escalade ESV. Seats 7, you can legally drink in it, etc. Obviously I will be sober to get you guys home safe.

    Now this is my LAST resort. I really want to go and be able to party with my friends, but if I don't find tickets any other way this is my only hope since I don't have thousands of dollars just laying around to see Phish.

    Basically your crew will be getting the equivalent of THOUSANDS of dollars of limo time for like $110 (or whatever price the "brokers" get to pay for tickets from TM)

    Just putting this out there.

    Sweet offer WG.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    913
    SPAC LN was a shitshow as expected.
    I got put in the waiting room a few times, after 10 mins they said they were unavailable... but i kept refreshing... 10 minutes later more tickets show up and i spend 10 more minutes trying... tickets unavailable.... refresh some more times... BAM ....

    I somehow got through and got myself a lawn ticket at around 10:35.
    ---------------

  7. #432
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ten Mile Vistas
    Posts
    3,919
    Just got Gorge tickets. Oh yeah, road trip.

    Red Rocks -->Glacier N.P.-->Gorge.
    Last edited by cmsummit; 03-27-2009 at 01:58 PM.
    Old's Cool.

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    boy's club
    Posts
    898
    i'm bout to fucking puke. tried for 45 minutes, online and on phone, to get gorge tix. finally get through on phone: "i'm sorry, there are no more tickets available for this show."
    S of a B

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by nateski View Post
    i'm bout to fucking puke. tried for 45 minutes, online and on phone, to get gorge tix. finally get through on phone: "i'm sorry, there are no more tickets available for this show."
    S of a B
    join the club. ridiculous. i'm done trying. tried for a 2 day gorge then tried for just one saturday at the gorge. zip. zilch. nada. guess i'll be staying home this summer.

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    680
    ^^^^ agreed. It's definitely been disheartening how hard it's been to score any tickets and what lengths one has to go only to be shut out. At least we can listen to the MP3s.

    I guess the hype and that it's their first tour back has everyone in a feverish state.
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

  11. #436
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by gbarnum View Post

    I guess the hype and that it's their first tour back has everyone in a feverish state.
    pretty much. the next tours will be easier tickets. i feel incredibly lucky to merely have gotten lawn for shoreline and spac through the initial channels. i wasn't planning on paying face to see phish this year.
    ---------------

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3
    I lucked out this morning thanks to Dayna the guest services girl and scored 4 Gorge 2-day passes. I am going to make the trek from Denver, but am also looking to trade for some Red Rocks.

    I got shut out of RR and its killing me, as I'm about 2 miles away.

    I am open to honest trade offers. If I can't find any traders, I'll be looking to unload them for face, and I'll let you all know as we get closer to the shows.

  13. #438
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    266
    got me 2-2 day passes to the gorge and in my excitement hastally purchased 2 camping passes. The sad thing is, I knew it only took 1 camping pass per car load. So in the off chance anybody forgot to get their camping pass, I've got an extra for face+TM's dick charge of 10 bucks. Hell, this may even work out for someone without tickets trying to get in.
    Last edited by benDover; 03-27-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    ""wash uffize drive me to firenze".

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Albany,New Yawk
    Posts
    161
    Obie.....good to see you cous!
    I've got my name on a couple of tix to SPAC!! Should be SWEET!!!!!
    "Don't let the bastards wear you down"- RFO

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,609
    So, some how my sister's friend got 2 tickets a night to all 4 night at red rocks. I will find out if she will see any (i know she will not be selling above face value, in proper tradition).

    for the record, i would not be caught dead at this show.
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Las Vegass
    Posts
    1,942
    PHENWAY

    1234...

  17. #442
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    913
    fuck the redsox
    ---------------

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Girdwenver
    Posts
    145
    Got 4 each night at Gorge plus a camping pass.

    Willing to trade for RR. Anybody interested PM me. Thanks.

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    CNJ
    Posts
    530
    Denied on the lottery for Hamptons, RR, and The Gorge, but I was able to score 2-day passes for The Gorge thru Ticketmaster. That shit never works for me. Looking forward to heading back to the PNW to do some climbing and seeing the fishes this summer. So stoked.

    Anybody want to meet up at Frenchman's Coulee for some early morning top roping before the shows?

  20. #445
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Posts
    15,238
    Just pulled the trigger on a Shoreline pav ticket and currently looking for a Gorge orch 2-day pass.

    Driving out solo from CO. Anyone want to split gas????

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Just pulled the trigger on a Shoreline pav ticket and currently looking for a Gorge orch 2-day pass.

    Driving out solo from CO. Anyone want to split gas????
    I think it would be cheaper to fly dude! that's a 2600 mile round trip.


  22. #447
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Posts
    15,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop*Ghost View Post
    I think it would be cheaper to fly dude! that's a 2600 mile round trip.

    I am estimating about $350 in gas.

    Also looking at a $159 plane ticket: DEN>SF>rent car>do shows>drop off car in Seattle and fly back to Denver.

    Renting a car is gonna cost me like $151/day according to what I am finding on Kayak.com. Thats stupid high for a compact economy car right????

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I am estimating about $350 in gas.

    Also looking at a $159 plane ticket: DEN>SF>rent car>do shows>drop off car in Seattle and fly back to Denver.

    Renting a car is gonna cost me like $151/day according to what I am finding on Kayak.com. Thats stupid high for a compact economy car right????
    159 is a great price for a ticket, but I think you are getting the high prices from the "driving to seattle" part of that equation for renting a car.

    You could fly to SF, Oakland, or San Jose and take public transport from any of those places to a caltrain (www.caltrain.org) station and get to the San Antonio Station which is a bit of a hike (5 miles I think) to the show.

    you can drink on the caltrain though, which is fun.

  24. #449
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    22
    All four nights at Red Rocks. I am one lucky SOB.

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I am estimating about $350 in gas.

    Also looking at a $159 plane ticket: DEN>SF>rent car>do shows>drop off car in Seattle and fly back to Denver.

    Renting a car is gonna cost me like $151/day according to what I am finding on Kayak.com. Thats stupid high for a compact economy car right????
    one way rentals are pricey. i bet you could get a cheaper ticket from SF to seattle and either rent a car in seattle or hitch to the gorge with other fans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •