Page 146 of 204 FirstFirst ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 5088
    Right? I keep waiting for an announcement of a dvd or online version. Or at least a bootleg. Tough to drive an hour+ for a movie

Rumors of an Apollo show on December 2 for an Sirius Subscribers Event...

1500 capacity would be pretty cool, but the amount of non-fans showing up due to mom and dad knowing a guy will most likely make the vibe inside pretty lame... I'd still go if my dad got me a ticket though.

I have 2 tix, (both nights), at the Mission Ballroom in Denver.
    Looking more and more like I will not be able to swing it. Should know by this wknd.
    Assuming I can’t make it, anyone here want em? New venue. Outta be good!

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Looking more and more like I will not be able to swing it. Should know by this wknd.
    Ill take em. Pm'ing now
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Can't believe I am gonna miss Dick's. These ticket prices are fucking stupid now.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Right? I keep waiting for an announcement of a dvd or online version. Or at least a bootleg. Tough to drive an hour+ for a movie
    the movie will be released to streaming at some point

I still have two for TAB in Denver this Saturday.
    Anyone???

Last ditch effort for any Dick's extras. The chad bros have taken over. Just think, if you sell me your extras it's one less bro crushing white claws and talking for the entire show.

Anyone with tickets to Dicks have two different sized tickets?

One looks like the normal pre sale ticket but the other looks fake as shit.

I called Stubhub and they told me it was sold to me by one of the larger broker accounts they have. Apparently they will stay on the phone with me, until I get in if they are in fact fake.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 08-10-2019 at 04:11 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Went last night. What a great venue. Perfect size, great sound.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Looks like I have 1 Dick's for Saturday definitely secured. Possibly another for Saturday that I will have to trade. Still need one for either Friday or Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Anyone with tickets to Dicks have two different sized tickets?

One looks like the normal pre sale ticket but the other looks fake as shit.

I called Stubhub and they told me it was sold to me by one of the larger broker accounts they have. Apparently they will stay on the phone with me, until I get in if they are in fact fake.
    Yes the fish tickets by mail tickets are the same large size, and the altitude tickets are printed on smaller stock that looks identical to the fish ticketing ones.

However, purchase with care as altitude had some ticket shipping snafus this time which may result in some fake tickets be on the market.

still need dicks to all nights myself if any extras are around

Island tour on a Fri, Sat, and Sun? Yes, please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    Sun?
    Never miss it. Ticket request is in. Even though Long Island is a long ass drive

I put in for Providence, Saturday only. Can’t make it for Friday. I haven’t seen a show in Providence since the Grateful Dead in ‘87!

My guess is NYE will be out west, Vegas is my call.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    I put in for Providence, Saturday only. Can’t make it for Friday. I haven’t seen a show in Providence since the Grateful Dead in ‘87!

My guess is NYE will be out west, Vegas is my call.
    Although I feel that Phish has starved the west coast I doubt they'll play anywhere but msg around the holidays based on the following quote Trey gave during the Nye run this past year,

"While we soundchecked yesterday there was a row of kids on scooters zipping around the arena… four of Fish and Briar’s kids, Mike’s daughter Tessa, two of Page’s daughters (his third is here too, but not on a scooter) and lots of their friends. My two daughters were in the building, Fish’s Dad was standing by the side of the stage, as well as my parents, stepmom, my nephew Jason, Mike’s aunt and uncle, and tons of friends, milling about… threads in a vast tapestry."

Being close to family I feel trumps any other pull they'd have out west

Either way I'm pretty stoked for fall phish in Providence

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjames View Post
    Although I feel that Phish has starved the west coast I doubt they'll play anywhere but msg around the holidays based on the following quote Trey gave during the Nye run this past year,

"While we soundchecked yesterday there was a row of kids on scooters zipping around the arena… four of Fish and Briar’s kids, Mike’s daughter Tessa, two of Page’s daughters (his third is here too, but not on a scooter) and lots of their friends. My two daughters were in the building, Fish’s Dad was standing by the side of the stage, as well as my parents, stepmom, my nephew Jason, Mike’s aunt and uncle, and tons of friends, milling about… threads in a vast tapestry."

Being close to family I feel trumps any other pull they'd have out west

Either way I'm pretty stoked for fall phish in Providence
    While you are probably correct, they could put all 20 of those people on a private jet. CA isn't Mars.

They are either doing NYE or a huge summer tour out west next year OR straight up giving a big fuck you to the west.

The idea that "there aren't enough fans" in the west is an antiquated concept at this point. I grew up in NJ and literally 90% of the people I grew up seeing Phish with all live in the western half of the USA now.

so who is going to see phish?

They sure do have an east coast hard on these days. Oh well. Maybe next summer! For all those that can get to fall tur, enjoy!

TAB Crushed the Ford Amp. last night! They came out swinging.

I was there in 92 when Phish opened for Santana, in the snow. Trey told a story re: that show about Carlos cringing/wincing when Fishman dragged the
    Electrolux on stage for the 1st time on their little tour, and proceeded on a prolonged vac session.

Most memorable TAB show so far for me, I'm sure being 5 rows away right in front of TA with a room full of friends that I've known for 25+ years just sealed the night.

I wish I was there now for round 2!

Pretty sure I made it to that one too.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post

The idea that "there aren't enough fans" in the west is an antiquated concept at this point. I grew up in NJ and literally 90% of the people I grew up seeing Phish with all live in the western half of the USA now.
    In a few years in the 90-s they went from me seeing them @ a 3,000 person ampitheater in UT, to playing the Delta Center to over running red rocks ( 9,5000? )
    Fandom has only grown since. they could fill where ever they played quickly. Think they just like being closer to home for reasons above.

TAB is on fire right now, horn section kills it

Count me down from 10.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.